PDA

View Full Version : Help for the Holidays

jai5012002
12-10-2005, 07:21 AM
This isn't a scam. I'm a 51 year old women, rasing my kid and grand kids with no help from any of their dead beat dads. I've gone to my churse, cheritys and goverment help but all the red tape take time and the little food thay gave us was out of date and discards from the groery store. I've worked hard all my life and I can't get unemployment social sercurity or welfare and my kids are hungry. It is sad that so many people go without in this rich country. I'm not asking for money I'm asking if anyone would like to send a Christmas present.

Guy400
12-10-2005, 07:27 AM
<Sigh> What's sad is that you come to an ATV website pandering for gifts for your kids. If your life is that tough than you need to worry about getting your family clothed and fed first, not getting Christmas presents. There are plenty of places where you can get food.

Look, everyone says "it's not a scam" and we've got no way of validating it. I cannot allow the members of this website to be drug into some sob story. We all have problems and we all have to deal with them as best we can. If your life is so difficult how are you online? You have money for a computer and internet access while your kids are starving? Gimme a break...take it elsewhere.

Pappy
12-10-2005, 07:27 AM
although you seem sincere, our first concern is the safety of our membership so once again this thread will be closed.

i dont mean to be a scrooge, but soliciting gifts or monies from a forum just wont fly, especially since we have no idea who you are.

the choice you made with getting kncoked up by men who can not handle thier responsibilities is your problem so please, pity went bye bye when you started making poor choices with your life.

damn i make a good scrooge:ermm:

a quick search by the atvrider intelligence gather=ing division netted a match in coco beach fla., but its states she has a daughter of the same name and is in the same age group, but is a carpetmuncher. how well, maybe it is the same chick
http://jai501.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/picture20.jpg