PDA

View Full Version : help for the holidays 2

jai5012002
12-10-2005, 07:01 AM
So all during this time I’ve been at home with Amanda’s now 6-year-old son and our 11 year old daughter. I can’t work, I have to get them on and off the bus, help with homework and do all the cooking, Amanda use to do this for us, and no one else to take care of him and we have fallen behind on every thing. The kitchen is bare and the bank accounts are empty as is my gas tank. I’m willing to work but Tammy spends all day at work and nights at the hospital with Amanda and the baby. And when the baby does come home I will be his main care giver, I’ve worked with high risk feeders, tube feeders and disabled children so I’m going to be responsible so his mom can work. Yesterday I stood in the Pulex parking lot and considered asking people for money. I couldn’t and so we all went to bed hungrily and the kids had no breackfast or lunches for school. But today I can’t do it, I can’t let the kids go without, without food, or Christmas. So I come to you asking for help, help to feed our children and make them smile during the holidays.
Please find it in your hearts to help us.
UPDATE: On Friday Nov. 25 at 8a.m. Justus was operated on to repair his herniated stomach and place a PegTube.. Over the next 6 hours he stopped breathing 3 times .He is on O2 and in a warmer. The doctors are hopeful. I want to thank all the ladies who made a happy and bountiful Thanksgiving possible for our family.
Update: On Nov. 30 Justus came home. He is doing well all things consitered. We need sterial water and speical forumla, diapers, food for the other children and the rent is past due, the car tags are expired, there are no christmas presents and I am loseing hope. There are angles in this world and they walk among us.
Jatae age 11, Joisha age 6 and Justus 7 weeks Send gifts to:

Guy400
12-10-2005, 07:06 AM
No offense dude but with all the scams that go on the Net there's no way I'm going to permit this. You have local charities/church organizations that you could appeal to should you actually need the help.