PDA

View Full Version : Smash My Xbox!

ShiftFMX
12-09-2005, 11:12 PM
A friend Told me about this last night and I didnt believe it, So I had to check it out myself! I Guess this group of guys collected $430 in donations and went and stood in line 3 days before the Xbox 360 came out, They were the first to get it at thier local Best Buy and After they purchased it, they took it out in the parking lot and smashed it with a Sledge hammer!!! I thought It was pretty funny, Check it out the video for your self...

Smash My Xbox (http://smashmyxbox.com/download.php)

http://smashmyxbox.com/images/smx4.jpg

450r51
12-09-2005, 11:42 PM
the best was when the *** asked " yo man can i at least get ur controller" these ppl who wait in line are the ones in my eyes who should get beat up just for waiting in line for a freaking game counsel.

ShiftFMX
12-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Yeah, F*ck that, I'll wait a few months till I can walk into my local Kmart and Pick one up for half the price :rolleyes:

walsh450rmx21
12-10-2005, 12:16 AM
hey 450r51.
i see it says your looking for 20.5 im guessing for your 450r.
i used 19.5 for mine and it worked fine.. and the elka 20.5 i had sucked really bad..

but on the xbox thats the stupidest most inmature thing i have ever seen i wanna go beat that kids ***** for being that dumb..

Tom TRX250R
12-10-2005, 01:28 AM
What a bunch of immature ****s!!! They all deserve to have their heads stomped in for that!! What a waste, that would have made a poor kid that couldn't afford it really happy this Christmas!!

Moto92
12-10-2005, 02:16 AM
LMAO!!!

ShiftFMX
12-10-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Tom TRX250R
What a waste, that would have made a poor kid that couldn't afford it really happy this Christmas!!

I think it saved a little kid the disappointment of having to take it back to the store a week later because it broke on its own.

ZeroLogic
12-10-2005, 08:47 AM
haha thats great

HondaRacer300ex
12-10-2005, 09:19 AM
"Yo can I atleast have your controller, please!"

LMAO

400exrules
12-10-2005, 10:46 AM
lmfao yah, i saw that a few weeks ago

they had a smashmyipod also lol

12-10-2005, 11:11 AM
i waited in line for my xbox 360 for 12 hours. im sorry you cant afford one and have to wait till kmart has them on sale

450robot
12-10-2005, 11:56 AM
that was a demo model that was broken that they put back into the box, it wasnt a new one, i read the whole story about it in a game informer magazine

12-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
that was a demo model that was broken that they put back into the box, it wasnt a new one, i read the whole story about it in a game informer magazine rofl..BUSTED. guess they stole those peoples money who donated HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Warnerade
12-10-2005, 12:55 PM
i dont realy see a problem with people waiting in line for a few hours to get a gaming console...

I waited for 5 1/2 hours while it was raining (granted, i was in a part of the line that was under a canopy from another store, so i was perfectly dry)...me and my gf just laid there under the covers for the whole time...and i was also paid 40 bucks for doing it...

Honda TRX250ex
12-10-2005, 01:47 PM
haha id do that to piss off all the geeks!

Plante400
12-10-2005, 02:13 PM
yeah but your a geek... sooo?

sly400ex
12-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Haha, halarious, I would've done the same thing !!!!!!

12-10-2005, 03:52 PM
im gonna smash my xbox 360 b/c i suck at madden. ive already broken 2 wireless controllers and my thirs is rattling

thrasher_ex
12-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
im gonna smash my xbox 360 b/c i suck at madden. ive already broken 2 wireless controllers and my thirs is rattling

:huh chill out dude, its only a game.

Warnerade
12-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by thrasher_ex
:huh chill out dude, its only a game. i've stepped on my ps2 before, i've gone through 2 TV's becuase if i ge realy pissed i throw my controller at my tv, breaks the screen sometimes...(they were bother 27" flat screens) and have broken 4 of discs, all the same game.

whats your point?

PunkA$$
12-10-2005, 04:15 PM

No kidding! These wireless controllers are just that much easier to throw.

Honda TRX250ex
12-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Plante400
yeah but your a geek... sooo?
oh yes im a geek!:p

400exrules
12-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
i've stepped on my ps2 before, i've gone through 2 TV's becuase if i ge realy pissed i throw my controller at my tv, breaks the screen sometimes...(they were bother 27" flat screens) and have broken 4 of discs, all the same game.

whats your point?

omg, your parents are crazy to buy you anything at all

thrasher_ex
12-10-2005, 04:37 PM
i've stepped on my ps2 before, i've gone through 2 TV's becuase if i ge realy pissed i throw my controller at my tv, breaks the screen sometimes...(they were bother 27" flat screens) and have broken 4 of discs, all the same game.

whats your point?

holly ****....you do realize that no matter how big of a fit you throw, its not gonna change a thing? the game makes to impact on real life, hence being called a game. yeah ive gotten mad while playin my ps2, but damn man, control yourself lol. when i get mad at it, it usually gets to the extent of shutting it off and walking away...

Warnerade
12-10-2005, 04:41 PM
games are my life, they make a big impact on me.

nothing else matters, not school, not work, not family, not my gf and all her bull****...for those few hours of pwning noobs on socom, im free.

bigbadbrad
12-10-2005, 04:41 PM

whats your point?

and your parents probally paid to replace them all

Ralph
12-10-2005, 04:47 PM
oh

Warnerade
12-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
and your parents probally paid to replace them all your point is?

why work when your parents buy you anything you want:o

catch22blaster
12-10-2005, 05:29 PM
some people are just dumb lol

RaptorRacer45
12-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Im sorry but this topic only brings 2 words back into my head

BOOM HEADSHOT:D

chunky
12-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I can dance all day, I can dance all day...thats hilarious haha

300ex13
12-10-2005, 06:48 PM
i dont need a 360 yet...i saw that on Xbox-Scene.com the day it released and it was funny as hell when i first saw it

MOFO
12-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by 300ex13
i dont need a 360 yet...i saw that on Xbox-Scene.com the day it released and it was funny as hell when i first saw it

...and that does not support 720P/1080i - the most important part of the 360, atleast for me.

I'll pass though.... PS3 will be the top dog.

Honda TRX250ex
12-10-2005, 07:28 PM
games are my life, they make a big impact on me.

nothing else matters, not school, not work, not family, not my gf and all her bull****...for those few hours of pwning noobs on socom, im free.
haha when i play Counter-Strike nothing else matters until i exit the game than life comes back

450robot
12-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
...and that does not support 720P/1080i - the most important part of the 360, atleast for me.

I'll pass though.... PS3 will be the top dog.

i think ps3 will rule too, but im not sure yet, microsoft has always had a good plan for software releases, they also have an awsome online system going

i havent heard or seen anything on ps3 that has impressed me yet (except for the graphics, and hardware) i have yet to hear about there online plans, or other additions or 3rd party news.

i just hope its not anything like ps2s online core, it was really weak compared to the xboxes (with the messaging, mail, clan support, buddy lists and availability, etc)

we will have to wair and see

Bigun55
12-10-2005, 07:40 PM
lol thats how bright some peaple are i guess

400exrules
12-10-2005, 07:50 PM
i dont buy xbox crap.....the ps3 is gonna smoke it anyways

12-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i dont buy xbox crap.....the ps3 is gonna smoke it anyways ill get that too when it comes out

300ex13
12-10-2005, 08:44 PM
i just hope that PS3 will actually have system link instead of the current 7 players per console (only 7 people can play the ps3 at a time no system link so either you have to play on 2 tvs or the screens will be incredibly small) and i also hope that the do something with online play b/c ps2 sucked pretty miserably, and finally i hope the controller is there biggest downfall...i could probably throw it and it would come back to me...i dont want to start a flame fest but from what ive heard the ps3 may do god but 300,000+ consoles in a week like 360...i dont think itll happen

Warnerade
12-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by 300ex13
i dont want to start a flame fest but from what ive heard the ps3 may do god but 300,000+ consoles in a week like 360...i dont think itll happen why not? you dont think people will be waiting in line all night for a ps3? almost everyone i know who bought a 360 also plans on getting the ps3...

how have you "heard" anything about the ps3...no one realy knows anything about it...

the ONLY thing that will stop people from getting the ps3 if they realy want it, is the fact that halo 3 comes out on the same date as ps3...

Ralph
12-11-2005, 01:09 AM
the ps3 boomerang controller is just a prototype as of now. Judging by the negative response on it it will probablt be changed.

However im not gonna judge it till i hold it in my hand cause who knows, the feel and usability might outweigh the look.

also,

does anyone know why microsoft always plans to loose money on their consoles???

The xbox360 costs like $100 more to make than it retails for. and the original xbox had similar higher cost thant retail prices.

Do they really plan to make that much money off of controllers and games?

12-11-2005, 01:34 AM
xbox 360 games are $60 a piece. they are making a killing off that

quadmaster88
12-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
haha id do that to piss off all the geeks!

haha well if you can tell none of them got mad....

Honda TRX250ex
12-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by quadmaster88
haha well if you can tell none of them got mad....
ill just bring some starwars crap outside too

450robot
12-11-2005, 11:04 AM
why not? you dont think people will be waiting in line all night for a ps3? almost everyone i know who bought a 360 also plans on getting the ps3...

how have you "heard" anything about the ps3...no one realy knows anything about it...

the ONLY thing that will stop people from getting the ps3 if they realy want it, is the fact that halo 3 comes out on the same date as ps3...

halo 3 is just a rumored project right now for bungie, no release date yet

as for the ps3 controller, sony executive said that was just for the unveiling, or for show, the real controller will be a more rounded, accessable version of the ps2

bigbadbrad
12-11-2005, 12:51 PM
your point is?

why work when your parents buy you anything you want:o

that is the problem with kids nowadays there a bunch of spoiled brats, they dont value anything because they know there parents will just get it for them, i have been working since i was 11 and if i wanted something my parents made me buy it. If you have to work to buy something you have more respect for it and you value it more.

Warnerade
12-11-2005, 12:58 PM
that is the problem with kids nowadays there a bunch of spoiled brats, they dont value anything because they know there parents will just get it for them, i have been working since i was 11 and if i wanted something my parents made me buy it. If you have to work to buy something you have more respect for it and you value it more.

1. i was sarcastic...
2. you cant say "kids today" becuase its not like your an old man, or even in your 20's yet.
3. so you've worked since you were 11, congratulations, if i wanted a sob story i would have asked.
4. i bet your first job at 11 was nothing more than fast food, or working in a hobby store building RC cars...at wich you probably didnt work very many hours each day.

PunkA$$
12-11-2005, 01:40 PM

4. i bet your first job at 11 was nothing more than fast food, or working in a hobby store building RC cars...at wich you probably didnt work very many hours each day.

I worked on my dad's farm when I was 11. Making masters, thinning apples and packing. What are you supposed to do, work construction?

Fewer and fewer youth seem to be interested in working at all anymore and only interested in the pay cheque.

Sorry, that was off topic. I'd say the real loser in that video is the guy smashing the xbox. He put a lot more time and effort into that then the people standing in line to buy one.:rolleyes:

enduro400rider
12-11-2005, 03:09 PM

i fully agree, i have to buy my own stuff and when i buy something nice i like to take care off it, i see my freinds parents buying them all kinds of nice stuff and they go out and tear it up break it, or completly ruin it. they dont care they just get a new one. if i break sumthin i gotta pay to fix it. i usally fix it myself everyone thinks im crazy for doing it my self but it gives me self satisfaction when i do something myself. my buddy stood in line for the 360 for 16 hours :rolleyes: people were buying them and then going to the end of the line and selling them for $800, thats crazy who cares about a freakin game system there better things to do, you could wait a month or two and get one for half the price and less trouble finding one

bigbadbrad
12-11-2005, 06:09 PM
1. i was sarcastic...
2. you cant say "kids today" becuase its not like your an old man, or even in your 20's yet.
3. so you've worked since you were 11, congratulations, if i wanted a sob story i would have asked.

1. and i am being serious you you little brats have no respect at all, if some one is one year older then you or 20 years older then you, they are still older and you still have to give them respect

2 &3. I can say kids today because even though i am not even tweenty yet i have worked more, and done more stuff, and have more responsabilities then many people out there who are twice my age, i bought my own quad when i was 13 in cash, bought a two year old truck for 14g when i was 15, and had it paid off by the time i graduated high school( parents paid for half as graduation gift, but that was all i got from them for graduation), i am know going to college, renting a house with two other guys, and working to pay for it all. so know it was not a sob story i was just saying how it is for some people you kow giving little punks like you that not everyone has stuff just handed to them.

4. My firts job was on my cousin's potatoe farm picking rocks when i was eleven. Going to work at 6:30 in the morning and spending all day until five walking up and down the feilds picking rocks up and throughing them in a cart behind a tractor while it was 70-90 outside everyday of the week excpect for sundays and days it rained. After that i worked hay, mowing lawns. In middle school i worked at the school as a janitor after school every night for two hours, 40 hours a week during vacations. In high school a worked harvest, from 6 in the morning till 9 at night or later till the crop was out of the ground for two weeks, some times lasted longer I worked harvest every year in high schools. I started working at resturant as a dishwasher, within a year in half i moved up to being able to do any job in the kitchen except for head cheif. I worked at theresturant during the summer and also on farms and doing odd jobs. My senior and junior year i worked 40 hours a week during school, and 60-78 hours a week during the summer. During school my senior year i also had an unpaid internship at a heavy truck dealership, which i now work for.

You have nothing on me you little punk so now can go and run to your mommy and daddy and ask them to buy you something else that you have broken because i made you angry by telling you the truth that you are going to have a hard time once you leave your parents

to every one else sorry for such a long post it is just that little brats like that kid just piss me off and get me going

Leschj03
12-11-2005, 06:26 PM
my roommate stood in line at bestbuy and then when he got his put it on ebay and sold it for 1800 bucks. so im thinking about doing that when the ps3 comes out. i mean i will wait in line and sleep out side for 1400 in less than 48 hours.

300ex13
12-11-2005, 06:44 PM
i saw one go for over 2g's ... easy money maker i suppose

Honda TRX250ex
12-11-2005, 06:53 PM
1. and i am being serious you you little brats have no respect at all, if some one is one year older then you or 20 years older then you, they are still older and you still have to give them respect

2 &3. I can say kids today because even though i am not even tweenty yet i have worked more, and done more stuff, and have more responsabilities then many people out there who are twice my age, i bought my own quad when i was 13 in cash, bought a two year old truck for 14g when i was 15, and had it paid off by the time i graduated high school( parents paid for half as graduation gift, but that was all i got from them for graduation), i am know going to college, renting a house with two other guys, and working to pay for it all. so know it was not a sob story i was just saying how it is for some people you kow giving little punks like you that not everyone has stuff just handed to them.

4. My firts job was on my cousin's potatoe farm picking rocks when i was eleven. Going to work at 6:30 in the morning and spending all day until five walking up and down the feilds picking rocks up and throughing them in a cart behind a tractor while it was 70-90 outside everyday of the week excpect for sundays and days it rained. After that i worked hay, mowing lawns. In middle school i worked at the school as a janitor after school every night for two hours, 40 hours a week during vacations. In high school a worked harvest, from 6 in the morning till 9 at night or later till the crop was out of the ground for two weeks, some times lasted longer I worked harvest every year in high schools. I started working at resturant as a dishwasher, within a year in half i moved up to being able to do any job in the kitchen except for head cheif. I worked at theresturant during the summer and also on farms and doing odd jobs. My senior and junior year i worked 40 hours a week during school, and 60-78 hours a week during the summer. During school my senior year i also had an unpaid internship at a heavy truck dealership, which i now work for.

You have nothing on me you little punk so now can go and run to your mommy and daddy and ask them to buy you something else that you have broken because i made you angry by telling you the truth that you are going to have a hard time once you leave your parents

to every one else sorry for such a long post it is just that little brats like that kid just piss me off and get me going

im 15 years old and im def not spoiled
i pay for everthing i have my bike my quad my cloths computer everything and im greatful that i have them to i dont act like a brat either

omaits
12-11-2005, 07:35 PM
We should start up a site.....smash my elkas

400exbiggun
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Tom TRX250R
What a bunch of immature ****s!!! They all deserve to have their heads stomped in for that!! What a waste, that would have made a poor kid that couldn't afford it really happy this Christmas!!

If its a little poor kid, WTF will he do with a xbox if he is too poor to afford a game or a TV?:huh

400exbiggun
12-11-2005, 07:50 PM
parents paid for half as graduation gift, but that was all i got from them for graduation

WTF are you kidding me, your going on *****ing a enitre page about "kids these days" and how you bought this and that. Your parents paied half of a 14000 truck and that "all i got". Your a nut dude, you got $7000 for graduation, ill get about 10% of that. Dont go *****in and complanin about "kids these days" when you yourself are a kid, your a "kid" until your 21 in my book.
Sorry and dont go preachin to me, cause i sure as **** dont get **** for free.

Warnerade
12-11-2005, 08:23 PM
i love getting people so worked up...it realy helps me get through the day.

move on KID, you are done with this thread. I can call you a kid just becuase of how you reacted to my post...

i'd put 50 bucks on it that 50% of that is bull****.

:o

EvilJester400EX
12-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Punk*****
Fewer and fewer youth seem to be interested in working at all anymore and only interested in the pay cheque.

So by working on that farm you were prevented of a good education? It's spelled paycheck, not cheque.

12-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by 400exbiggun
If its a little poor kid, WTF will he do with a xbox if he is too poor to afford a game or a TV?:huh a chruch or a shelter :rolleyes:

PunkA$$
12-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
So by working on that farm you were prevented of a good education? It's spelled paycheck, not cheque.

cheque

n : a written order directing a bank to pay money;

:rolleyes:

Thanks anyway junior.

bigbadbrad
12-12-2005, 10:08 AM
first off my parents both drive brand new cars, and trucks. They paid for half becausei was going to buy a beater and they wanted me to have something to last for a while, my dad works at a paper mill, my mom is a rn they have both been working at the same place fo over 20 years. THey are pretty high up on the pay scale. i did not want to spend 14g on a truck, but they said they will match what i had, because that is what they did for my older brother. So instead of getting an old truck i got a newer one, hell 7g is a lot more then most people pay for their first truck. They make money so they have to spend it somewheres and that is what they did for my brother and me, paid for half of our trucks, hell my brother had gotten a brand new ranger when he truned 16, but we never had x-boxs or playstations whengrowing up, just an old ATARI we got at a garage sale. and it is all true, i do not have any thing to hide, come up to maine and i will bring you to all the palce i have worked. and who are you to be calling a kid you are still in high school for goodness sakes so that is that think what you want becasue i could care less what you think

oh and sorry for hi jacking your thread

12-12-2005, 10:22 AM

oh and sorry for hi jacking your thread this thread sucked from the first word

ShiftFMX
12-12-2005, 11:42 AM
this thread sucked from the first word

Then why the **** are you reading it!?

12-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Then why the **** are you reading it!? because its entertaining

Honda TRX250ex
12-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by omaits
We should start up a site.....smash my elkas
yeah we should lol

12-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Then why the **** are you reading it!? HAHAHAHAHAHA I shoulda known you started tnhis thread. thats hilarious