PDA

View Full Version : worst car/truck wreck uve ever been in

416exfreak
12-09-2005, 07:05 PM
whats the worst car or truck wreck uve evr been in, mine is a long story so ill pm u if u want to read it, post em here;)

Die hard honda
12-09-2005, 07:26 PM
it wasnt me, but i guy i know works for a roofing company and was working in toledo. well, the porta-johns on the site were pretty $hitty (literally), so he left for the motel to take a #2. On his way he was speeding a lil bit and hit a car. it totaled the truck he was in. needless to say, he didnt have to go to the motel to relieve himself, he went for new underwear. not really bad, but funny

enduro400rider
12-09-2005, 08:44 PM
well last night up here in ohio we got sum good snow and i was driving my sisters car, i had just dropped her off at her freinds house and i stoped at the church parking lot and did some E-brake slids and went to go home. i went to turn on our road i looked no cars or people were around (9pm) so i pull the e-brake thinkin ill just kick out the *** end and go on my way. well instead of kicking out the whole car slids straight aimed to go off the road. ( 30 - 35 mph) i knew i wasnt gonna stop in time so i just braced myself. i went off the road and inbetween a stop sign and a telephone poll. there was about six inches of room on each side of the car between the two polls it was a very tight fit but i didnt hit anything just went into someones front yard. i cant beleive i didnt hit anything. i just trew it in reverse and went home. it wasnt a wreak but it was damn close

12-09-2005, 08:55 PM
my friend ran a red light and teboned a car which hit another car doing about 40. i wasnt wearing my seabelt and wound up on the floor. it was kinda cool

12-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
well last night up here in ohio we got sum good snow and i was driving my sisters car, i had just dropped her off at her freinds house and i stoped at the church parking lot and did some E-brake slids and went to go home. i went to turn on our road i looked no cars or people were around (9pm) so i pull the e-brake thinkin ill just kick out the *** end and go on my way. well instead of kicking out the whole car slids straight aimed to go off the road. ( 30 - 35 mph) i knew i wasnt gonna stop in time so i just braced myself. i went off the road and inbetween a stop sign and a telephone poll. there was about six inches of room on each side of the car between the two polls it was a very tight fit but i didnt hit anything just went into someones front yard. i cant beleive i didnt hit anything. i just trew it in reverse and went home. it wasnt a wreak but it was damn close

I know the feeling, I dident go of the road tho. Today the roads where kinda snowy. I was tooling along at like 50 doun the hiway, shure enouf I go to turn around the slight corner in the road, yep went sideways, I was drifting for a good 500ft, one way then the other. I almoast got nailed by a box truck... I pulled out if it after a little bit. After that I drove a little slower the rest of the day.
but just now on my way home the tranny crapped out on my car, wont shift into 3rd and up gears. so I drove home in 2nd. ya that pretty much sucks. every time I put the breaks on the engine died, I think it was becaause of the trannny not working properly, or somthing.