PDA

View Full Version : i did a double back flip in my back yard!!

kfxriderirv
12-08-2005, 03:24 PM
i made a jump with cinder blocks and wood and busted a double back flip over my house and landed perfect and the all the lugs broke and the the wheels came off and the swing arm snaped in half and the a-arms broke off also it was soo freaking cool !!

12-08-2005, 03:29 PM
yea yesterday i did a triple back flip over my house and neighbor it was soo sweet i did in on my ltz80 doin about a buck 50 !!!!!! SWEET i went soo far my tires blew up when i landed

JRDrider22
12-08-2005, 06:00 PM
WOW YOU GUYS ARE INSANE LET ME TELL YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE BELIVE YOU ...OH MAN!!

JRP
12-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
WOW YOU GUYS ARE INSANE LET ME TELL YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE BELIVE YOU ...OH MAN!!

LMFAO!!!!!!:devil: :p :D :cool:

12-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by kfxriderirv
i made a jump with cinder blocks and wood and busted a double back flip over my house and landed perfect and the all the lugs broke and the the wheels came off and the swing arm snaped in half and the a-arms broke off also it was soo freaking cool !!

kfxriderirv
12-08-2005, 08:39 PM
lol guys i was just messing around i dont know about the other guy but i just got board so i had to say some thing lol

12-10-2005, 10:18 AM
on my bike when i was like 11 i hit a jump and did half a back flip i got up side down and my head hit the ground and the bike hit a tree. i was only about 3 feet in the air too and had it already up side down. it was on a old 20 pound huffy. i jumped it to much and the frame got bent and the handle bars broke in half after a while.

XCRACER26
12-19-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Shift_400EX

where do you guys get this $h!t?

yamablaster24
12-19-2005, 08:36 PM
i was jumpin and on a quad and it was on a jump, so i was riding my quad right and im like wow i wannna jump so i go get my quad and so i go up to this jump then so i get on my quad and hit this jump, so im on my quad hitting this jump when i jump my quad. So im jumping and i do back flip. While jumpin i do a backflip and then i did a backflip off this jump. Jump made me flip back while hitting a jump on my quad. So i hit this jump on my quad and did a back flip. So i did a backflip on a jump on a quad. The quad was mine and the jump was mine and the backflip was mine. So im ridin my quad and i hit my jump and i do my backflip. So im doin a backflip off this jump on my quad. and i land it.

400exc
12-23-2005, 09:10 PM
OMG, just the other day i did a backflip while doing a superman! yes way it was real! i landed it too! after i was done i **** myself! but no i didnt do this im just kidding

Admin
12-23-2005, 09:22 PM
My mouse did three complete rotations while clicking the closed button on this worthless thread.

Pappy
12-23-2005, 10:03 PM
maybe its the 3 shots of jose cuervo but miss piggy is lookin fine:devil: