PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Wheels

Regular_Joe
12-08-2005, 07:02 AM
I want to get my brother a subscription to Dirt Wheels for his birthday. Anyone know the phone number to contact them. I don't want to do it online.

Thanks ....

sickmojave
12-08-2005, 07:06 AM
You can call (800) 767-0345 and order by phone! (Mon-Friday)

Mxjunkie
12-08-2005, 09:06 AM
off the topic but can someone help me..

I havent gotten my dirtwheels for 3 months now but I resuscribed and everything, the mail has been coming to my new house :confused:

12-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
off the topic but can someone help me..

I havent gotten my dirtwheels for 3 months now but I resuscribed and everything, the mail has been coming to my new house :confused: You're not missing anything:o

Mxjunkie
12-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah figured that but its allways good stuff to read when I am at school for 2 hours lol..

If any of you get atvsport theres a SICK leager shee in it with a crf motor, my dream quad... :cool:

troutman561
12-08-2005, 09:33 AM
get him a subscription to another mag.. all dirtwheels is now is yamaha biased and an advertisment catalogue

RaptorRacer45
12-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by troutman561
all dirtwheels is now is yamaha biased

How the Heck 2 u figure that???:huh

Punk'd
12-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
How the Heck 2 u figure that???:huh

Its true.. Whats always on the back cover.. Yamaha..
What always wins the shootouts (in dirtwheels) Yamaha..
Its a known fact Yamaha pays them to write certain stuff.

But im no noob. I dont need a mag telling me which is better..

Iv lived it baby:)

MR.BIG
12-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd

Damn right!

BlasterEaten250
12-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Iv lived it baby:) It hasn't been on the back for a while now. I just noticed that.

ZeroLogic
12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
get him a subscription to another mag.. all dirtwheels is now is yamaha biased and an advertisment catalogue

:ermm:

anyother good magizines?

BlasterEaten250
12-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Quad is a good one plus you get a poster in every issue:devil: I also like atv action.

12-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
It hasn't been on the back for a while now. I just noticed that. inside cover now i think, either way they are paying the most out of any advertiser

JRP
12-08-2005, 05:11 PM

HAHAHA i agree.. it is yamaha baised 100%.

RaptorRacer45
12-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Well anythings about the money and since Yamaha Marketing has it might as well use it, I would.....anyway there is no use gettin worked up over "Yamaha always wins " and "its all made up and payed for blah blah blah".....Im mature enough 2 respect others opinions and ill stay that way, but for me.....Im stay a Yamaha Guy:D

12-08-2005, 05:24 PM
It hasn't been on the back for a while now. I just noticed that. inside cover now i think, either way they are paying the most out of any advertiser

400exc
12-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Not in 4x4 shhotouts, yayaha dont win any of those, its usually kawasaki or king quad, but yea all over dirtwheels is yamaha yamaha yamaha

BLACKeR
12-08-2005, 09:12 PM

lmao, because the YFZ beats the 450R yamaha pays them off? thats too funny. honda won every shoot out there was in that mag till the yfz came out. too funny. known fact. i guess i missed that story on ABC

Ex_Rider43
12-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Yeah figured that but its allways good stuff to read when I am at school for 2 hours lol..

If any of you get atvsport theres a SICK leager shee in it with a crf motor, my dream quad... :cool:

which issue ?? I have the latest one , there is a leager shee but it has a banshee motor in it. its the duncan banshee they are using at PDV each year.

Punk'd
12-09-2005, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by BLACKeR
lmao, because the YFZ beats the 450R yamaha pays them off? thats too funny. honda won every shoot out there was in that mag till the yfz came out. too funny. known fact. i guess i missed that story on ABC

Ok n00bie.. no one cares about your opinion.. DW is fake.
You can think what you'd like, but if what you want is a flame fest, you wont get it. If you want to be that way, come down here and ride with me. Ill show you something that sure as he** aint in DW

jwick07
12-09-2005, 07:01 AM
I love dirt wheels it is always current and helpful.

Sorry I'll quit lieing I liked when I first started riding but now it is worthless, Their race coverage suxs they are on what round 9 by now and the seasons been over for two months. This site is thousands times more informative and not to mention current.

Punk'd
12-09-2005, 07:02 AM
It hasn't been on the back for a while now. I just noticed that.

I guess because everyones starting to catch on that they are "Yamaha-based"

I wouldnt know anymore, I didnt sign back up for another year for obvious reasons.

jwick07
12-09-2005, 07:08 AM
They have a four page spread now just inside the cover, I looked through it when we were at wal mart saw nothing intresting and put it back on the shelf. I think that I would rather read my wifes cosmo.

Plante400
12-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
Im stay a Yamaha Guy:D

sucks to be you

RaptorRacer45
12-09-2005, 10:35 AM
O Well:D

BLACKeR
12-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Ok n00bie.. no one cares about your opinion.. DW is fake.
You can think what you'd like, but if what you want is a flame fest, you wont get it. If you want to be that way, come down here and ride with me. Ill show you something that sure as he** aint in DW

LOL, too funny. i dont get dirt wheels either, i think all the mags are pretty dumpy. but to say its a "known fact" that yamaha pays dirt wheels is really funny. and no i dont think im goint go go and let you show me something that aint in DW. im not into the gay love stuff. thanks for the offer though....

Mxjunkie
12-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Ex_Rider43
which issue ?? I have the latest one , there is a leager shee but it has a banshee motor in it. its the duncan banshee they are using at PDV each year.

It's the new one, that banshee is insane as well I'd love to have both of them!