PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Hillbilly race

geogeorge
12-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Ok guys and gals. Timm Miller has given me a Ideal. I have a Santa suit and I will race in it if the ATV riders come up with a min of 100 toys for the next race. The toys all go to toys for tots so here is a chance to do a good thing and have a few laughs at me at the same time. If you can't race bring a toy to help out I'll count those as well.

SO its now up to the rest of you.

Geoff

:D

DJJ450r
12-07-2005, 08:56 PM
good idea ill bring a toy:D

ronnie
12-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Ok guys and gals. Timm Miller has given me a Ideal. I have a Santa suit and I will race in it if the ATV riders come up with a min of 100 toys for the next race. The toys all go to toys for tots so here is a chance to do a good thing and have a few laughs at me at the same time. If you can't race bring a toy to help out I'll count those as well.

SO its now up to the rest of you.

Geoff

:D
you better start eating a lot of snacks .santa is fat:D

geogeorge
12-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
you better start eating a lot of snacks .santa is fat:D

Don't worry Ronnie my fat head will work fine.

Now, I'm bring two toys so lets see if the numbers will get there.

ronnie
12-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Don't worry Ronnie my fat head will work fine.

Now, I'm bring two toys so lets see if the numbers will get there.
you better ride my honda we would'nt wont santa to break down
on the track . :D

geogeorge
12-07-2005, 09:10 PM
you better ride my honda we would'nt wont santa to break down
on the track . :D

You just made the bad boy list. Heck your not even going to get cole for that. I thinkIwill just let the rain deer dump in your stocking.:devil:

ronnie
12-07-2005, 09:17 PM
You just made the bad boy list. Heck your not even going to get cole for that. I thinkIwill just let the rain deer dump in your stocking.:devil:
I don't have a stocking so i will send the raindeer to your house
they will now were to land becouse you got all the lights:D

yfz450xc
12-08-2005, 04:53 AM
Good Idea geoff , can I bring a toy this saturday at the meeting for you to take there.
Scott

geogeorge
12-08-2005, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Good Idea geoff , can I bring a toy this saturday at the meeting for you to take there.
Scott

Sure thing Scott. For those that can't make it. I'm sure Tim will get pictures if the 100 toys are rasied.

IOWAracer
12-08-2005, 11:56 AM
When is this race and where is it at i need some seat time jsut dont know if i can stand the cold or not . thanks Broc

sspalco
12-08-2005, 01:24 PM
the race is at Walnut Shade. you can get directions at www.hillbillygp.com

geogeorge
12-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Its not looking like I will need the santa suit. I hope the ATV people steep it up.

Video of my lights is almost done. Just can't get it up on my server yet. So if you would lke I cn e-mail copys out if you would like to see it.

Now, get to shoping for toys and remimber the little girls need toys too.

jlm996s
12-08-2005, 09:07 PM
I should be there with a toy.

I would like to see the video...jmoreland@jackhenry.com

Johnny & Monica
12-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Geoff you did a awesome job on your house :D Looks like alot of hard work good job.. An thanks for sending us a clip A Christmas card from Geoff :blah:

geogeorge
12-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Geoff you did a awesome job on your house :D Looks like alot of hard work good job.. An thanks for sending us a clip A Christmas card from Geoff :blah:

Thanks Johnny. It is as close to a card as I will send out. I never have sent out cards. to affrad I will forget someone. So If you never do it no one willl get mad at you for forgetting them.

millphoto
12-09-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm gonna bring a bunch of inexpensive toys!! You just said 100 toys. I think I got a bunch of Happy Meal toys! Better bring that suit. Yamaho ho ho

millphoto
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm really gonna wish I had a helmet cam if you have to wear it. Heck, I might even let you in front of me.;)

yfz450xc
12-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
I'm really gonna wish I had a helmet cam if you have to wear it. Heck, I might even let you in front of me.;)

Dont santa's suit also have a big white cotton ball in back.
Oh the tragedy of it, the laughing and humiliation of it all.:D :D :D
Well I just picked up 2 a little while ago for it so your getting closer.
Scott:D

geogeorge
12-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by millphoto

??? Let me ??? That would be nice. would hate for Santa to get the reputasion of bumping people out of his way. :devil:

ronnie
12-09-2005, 07:08 PM
??? Let me ??? That would be nice. would hate for Santa to get the reputasion of bumping people out of his way. :devil:
I would'nt bump very hard you might ben another a arm:D

geogeorge
12-10-2005, 04:46 AM
I would'nt bump very hard you might ben another a arm:D

There are not many racers the size of the tree I hit so I'm not worried about bending a arm again and if I do I will just have to use the Rain deer and fly. :devil:

I was hoping to not have to cuz that might be cheetting. :D :D

geogeorge
12-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Two things here.
1) I'm hoping I have to wear the santa suit so come ATV people lets show up the bike guys one more time. We got them on the raffle now lets get them on the tous for tots as well.

2) I got my light link up. www.gtechdesign.com/lights.html Enjoy everyone and see you at the Hillbilly. :cool:

jdwxv3
12-11-2005, 09:27 PM
I wont be at the race I will try to see if I can find someone to take a toy down there for me. Mitch and Casey might race, if they do I will send it with them, if not I have a few people I can talk to.

By the way I belive they are calling for 50 degrees on Saturday so that sounds nice.

SHEP400EX
12-11-2005, 09:32 PM
wow those were some awseome lights! that must have taken days to create it . nice job!
the other shep

geogeorge
12-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I wont be at the race I will try to see if I can find someone to take a toy down there for me. Mitch and Casey might race, if they do I will send it with them, if not I have a few people I can talk to.

By the way I belive they are calling for 50 degrees on Saturday so that sounds nice.

forcast I saw has the high in the low 30's

Sorry.

jlm996s
12-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Now they are saying chance of snow. Dang Missouri weather.

geogeorge
12-14-2005, 08:35 PM
30, clear. I'm thinking colder better. If its all frozen then there is no mud. Anyway remimber the toys. this willbe your last chance to give me a hard time before I take off for the winter to warm sunny so. cal.

Also, will pay good money for look on Tims face when Santa is in front of him. :devil:

millphoto
12-15-2005, 12:08 PM
I'll take my picture with Santa anyway I can get it. I've been a very good boy this year.:D All I want for christmas is a helmet cam.

tprender
12-15-2005, 06:18 PM
When you are there this Sat. Thank Spud for having atv races and backing the atv's at the meeting last weekend.

geogeorge
12-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by tprender
When you are there this Sat. Thank Spud for having atv races and backing the atv's at the meeting last weekend.

I always thank everyone I can. But I will make sure Spud knows we (ATV Family) are glade he is doing everytohng he is.

Tom check with Holiday inn maybe they will give you something for the races?