PDA

View Full Version : rev box

DAVE14
12-07-2005, 05:32 PM
I hate to start another thread on this but the old lady needs me to get my xmas list goin & the big gun # I found in a Canadian catalogue here was 13-wb74101 my question was is the (wb) stand for white bros. its 149.99cdn. but this thing would see cold temps ,winter etc. as well as a lot of heat etc.& I heard there rotten for cold starts ? I just want the cheapest reliable box with the max. rev increase possible ,reliability we come to expect from the ex i dont want to compromise to go a bit faster, but I need to give her the right part # to get my rev on !

ill_lil_romey
12-07-2005, 05:42 PM
A lot of people on here will refer you to the GT Thunder box. I have never used it myself but there is alot of faith in it on this site so it obviously is worth it. It's competatively priced too. Almost everyone I know has had problems with WB boxes.

Undead Infantry
12-07-2005, 06:12 PM
hey man i got a pretty good rev box for an ex. its been on my bike for two rides at gopher dunes. i'm putting a cr250 in my ex and i dont need the cdi anymore. it was put on in september. i'll sell it for a $100. it worked really well threw the braking bumps at gopher. reved rite out.

Quad Dude
12-08-2005, 02:36 PM
yea dont get a white brothers especially if you have cold weather mine dont start half the time when its warm out. and Big Gun is the same way.

where can u buy a GT rev box and how much are they????