PDA

View Full Version : playstation game

Honda#4
12-07-2005, 05:07 PM
anybody buy or have the Call of duty 2 game besides me.

Guy400
12-07-2005, 05:29 PM
I already beat it for X360.

400exc
12-07-2005, 06:08 PM
was it good? i am thinking about gettin the 2nd one for ps2. The first one was awesome

12-07-2005, 06:11 PM
got it and beat it...it was too easy and its boring to play after u beat it..what a waste of $50

PunkA$$
12-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I already beat it for X360.

How's the online play with that game?

Guy400
12-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Punk*****
How's the online play with that game? I don't know. I never hooked my original Xbox up online and I doubt I'll ever hook up the 360.

Honda#4
12-07-2005, 06:41 PM
yea i beat the game in two days i love that game though got the first on to and i have medal of hour european assult too.

Plante400
12-07-2005, 07:50 PM
your crazy thats all i do is play online with my ps2

PunkA$$
12-07-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't know. I never hooked my original Xbox up online and I doubt I'll ever hook up the 360.

Oh goodness. You're missing a lot, especially with the 360.

SGA
12-07-2005, 10:19 PM
I don't know. I never hooked my original Xbox up online and I doubt I'll ever hook up the 360.
Thats what I used to think playing Call of Duty, boy was I wrong. Once I played online, I never went back.

Youre playing against real people that can think, hide and duck when you shoot at them and you do the same. You can sneak around buildings and ambush enemys from behind but be careful, thier doing the same to you. All kinds of sneaky cool stuff. Try some sniper rifle only servers, those are cool. My favorites are Team Search And Destroy or Team Death Match.

Go online and play. Its a blast. You've only scratched the surface playing single player offline mode.

Chino
12-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Thats what I used to think playing Call of Duty, boy was I wrong. Once I played online, I never went back.

Youre playing against real people that can think, hide and duck when you shoot at them and you do the same. You can sneak around buildings and ambush enemys from behind but be careful, thier doing the same to you. All kinds of sneaky cool stuff. Try some sniper rifle only servers, those are cool. My favorites are Team Search And Destroy or Team Death Match.

Go online and play. Its a blast. You've only scratched the surface playing single player offline mode.

Have you ever played like call of duty online with ps2, or computer, or just Xbox, im looking for a good war type computer game to play online for free after i buy the game, and i have liked all of the call of dutys and medal of honors. I played day of defeat online before and i thought it was awesome. I'm just not sure if my computer is capable of it, i have high speed net so i guess i could try it and find out.....

PunkA$$
12-08-2005, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by SGA

Plus you get to squat on you opponents face when you "own" them!

12-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Punk*****
Plus you get to squat on you opponents face when you "own" them! ahhhh the classic "teabag"

SGA
12-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Chino
Have you ever played like call of duty online with ps2, or computer, or just Xbox, im looking for a good war type computer game to play online for free after i buy the game, and i have liked all of the call of dutys and medal of honors. I played day of defeat online before and i thought it was awesome. I'm just not sure if my computer is capable of it, i have high speed net so i guess i could try it and find out.....

I play on computer. I'd recommend a P-4 or equivalent with a decent video card(128 meg or above) and 512 megs of memory min. High speed internet is a must.
Ive played alot of COD on my P-3 1 Ghz with a 64 meg video card. A bit jerky sometimes but not too bad. The game selects the best settings for your computer.

Sony and Xbox takes care of all that for you. Put the game in and play. High speed internet is a must have.