PDA

View Full Version : Charge DVD From the Publishers of Quad Off-Road Magazine

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-07-2005, 03:21 PM
The Publishers of Quad Off-Road Magazine produced a DVD for us ATV enthusiasts called CHARGE. This DVD has a little bit of everything in it.
Starts off with some freestyle, We were next taken to the ATV Mud Nationals (those people are crazy ) Mike Walker from Minnisota took home a trophy and they even held the 2nd Annual Mud Momma with Ava Rice taking the win. Next we went to New York City with Ben and his concrete Jungle. The journey continued to Dunefest in Winchestorbay Oregon where they held sanctioned atv dragraces, mx events, and HBomb was there showing off their freestyle. 4x4 riding followed. Went to the Baja with Greg Row talked about his baja tours and the baja races. Introduced AKRAIX (means Crazy and Powerfull) Dan, John,Derek Guetter, Josh Normington, Caleb Moore, Austin Wilson, and Steve Weissinger and what their goal is for the Freestylers.

I thought the DVD was put together well but was a little on the short side (1/2 hr). I learned that People take their mud racing serious and I would not be fit to race the Baja

This DVD can be purchased through C&D Racing for $24

Included in the DVD is a Free subscription card for 1 year of Quad Off-Road Magazine