PDA

View Full Version : JRD National MX Race Chassis with 250R geometry

techy
12-07-2005, 10:21 AM
I have a JRD National MX Race Chassis with 250r geometry for sale. This includes: gullwing long travel chrome a-arms, tie rods and ends, gull wing longtravel chrome swingarm, steering stem, Front Nose Bracket to Allow Quick Removal of Front Plastics, Flip-Top Seat Mount, Rounded Aluminum Air box, Aluminum Rear Grab Bar, Billet Aluminum Front Bumper, Titanium Swing arm Pivot Bolt . It also has the adjustable front shock mounts. It comes with the 426 motor mounts but you can easily mount just about any motor in this frame. JRD will make motor mounts for you at a low cost.
This needs very few parts to be a complete machine. The only thing missing that comes with this from JRD is the radiator, and the 400ex spindles.

JRD sell this Chassis for $6995.00. You can see the JRD chassis at:

http://www.jrdmech.com/parts-jrd.html

It is in excellent shape and I am looking to get $2,500.00. This is a Great Deal and would make a great Christmas gift for someone including yourself. I live in Cincinnati Ohio and would be willing to drive up to 200 miles for delivery for the cost of gas.

cell: 513-300-8759 leave msg i will call back

e-mail me for pics.
e-mail: dhoerlein1@cinci.rr.com

snapon
12-07-2005, 09:42 PM
pics? Greglor15@hotmail.com

year of chassis?
Are you the original owner?
Bent? Cracked or repaired ever?

techy
12-07-2005, 09:56 PM
I bought the chassis from a guy who said it was a 2004. It is straight and not bent. There was a hairline crack starting at the head stay and on one of the bottom motor mounts that were professionally welded and are not a problem. This is really an impressive chassis and the folks at JRD are great to talk to. I called a couple times with questions and they were real helpful and proud of their products. They will tell you that the chassis is better made than a roll design and I have to say I agree. The craftmanship is superb!

mx86250R
12-10-2005, 12:31 PM
got any other pics of the chassis? how many hours do you think are on it?

kicker696
12-10-2005, 02:17 PM
take any trades?

techy
12-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Possibly. What did you have in mind?

mx86250R
12-11-2005, 03:15 PM
where are u in ohio? maybe i could come and take a look at the chasis if ur not too far

Waynoka Local
12-25-2005, 07:17 AM
I am looking for an aftermarket roller, so I am interested in yours. Since it has a gullwing swingarm, I assume it is a no-link. Do you know what length shocks are used front and rear? The fronts shown on their website look like 19s. If you have any more pics, especially detail pics, you can send them to mx4life98@hotmail.com