PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You To This Site!!!!

KoolKwad400
12-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Just dropped off my LT-Z at the dealer to check the coolant problem that some guys are having with corrosion. The mechanic was going to blow me off, but when I showed him the pics on this site his eyes got as big as baseballs, and he said he was shocked...but he would definately pull mine apart and check it. He also said he will call the rep and discuss the problem and what can be done to get it covered if mine is as sh*tty looking as all of yours. In any case, they'll take care of it if there is a problem. The bike was only assembled 2 1/2 months ago and it probably has about 15 hours on it, so I'm hoping the damage is not too extensive.

Thanks to everyone, without this site I'd have never known about this potential problem and could have been stuck holding the bag.

Jerry

PeeWee21
12-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Your welcome and not all of the info came from this site....it's more of an association of Z/KFX owners wanting everyone to know!!! I would have done the same whether it be a Z/KFX...R...YFZ....it would'nt have mattered. This is an example of how these forums can help and are meant to be used for!!!

Sandgod4
12-10-2005, 11:33 AM
The net can be very powerful. Information is ammo when a widespread problem occurs, 01 Raptor tranny's, Z400 frames, ect. Dealers and manufacturers can't deny a problem when it's got 20 pages of pics on each site..