PDA

View Full Version : what do u think?

reichart90
12-06-2005, 07:26 PM
alright well... tomorrow in the mail i have coming a 400ex scouped quad tech hood and a black blingstar john natalie victory bumper. i also have black air scoups to put on as well as black c-series wheels allt eh wa around with 20 in holeshots on the front and 18 in holeshots on the back...
im gonna racecut the front fenders after i get the hood/scoups/bumper on to contour the lines the best i can with them. what do you think? good idea? im also thinking about cuting the back fenders like what the one quad in blingstar quad of the month contestant did. let me know what u think.

reichart90
12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
another... the front fender decals (dont really care for em), nose decal (dont like this either) and the rear fender decals (ido like these) are all the red/white/blue striped pattern. ill totally get rid of the nose and front fender graphics and keep the rears and tank graphics i figure

reichart90
12-06-2005, 07:36 PM
heres the pic like how im gonna cut the rears. i love this guys hybrid, hes in blingstar quad of the month. i dont think he'll mind if i post his pic

reichart90
12-06-2005, 07:40 PM
i think my cut will be like Tommy's old front plastics. i like the little points on the front that were left. im gonna do by best to see what works with the natalie bumper. i dont think Tommy will mind me posting his quad - i like the style

reichart90
12-06-2005, 07:41 PM
the only time i ride at night is when it snows... 99% of the time i ride on a track. im somewhat hesitant to get rid of the headlights but i think im gonna mount up some car foglights and have a set up where its easy to put them on for riding at night in the snow. stock headlights suck for visibility IMO. i'll use the headlights MAYBE 5 times a year. so there wont be any gay lights on the quad when im gettin air on the track

i'll put up good quality pics afterwards this weekend... i used my camera phone for those 2 that i have posted. hopefully it comes out nice

Bigun55
12-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Man it looks good i wo uldnt change nuthin on it lol

hondajoe05
12-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by reichart90
heres the pic like how im gonna cut the rears. i love this guys hybrid, hes in blingstar quad of the month. i dont think he'll mind if i post his pic

he more than likely cut his rear right fender for kick starting it easier cuz if its a hybrid im guessing it is backward kick and he probably cut the left rear fender jus to match i would imagine they would get real flappy jus my .02 cents

400EX QUADER
12-10-2005, 10:45 AM
yeah I agree... you sure like posting to urself huh??:devil: