PDA

View Full Version : Southern Califormia HRC kit install where?

trayscool
12-06-2005, 05:05 PM
I called the place where i got my bike, LA cyclesports, and they want $400 just to install the kit. I would attempt it myslef but I dont wanna screw anything up. Does anyone know where to get the kit installed for a good price? $400 seems out of control

quad2xtreme
12-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by trayscool
I called the place where i got my bike, LA cyclesports, and they want $400 just to install the kit. I would attempt it myslef but I dont wanna screw anything up. Does anyone know where to get the kit installed for a good price? $400 seems out of control
I just got a quote for $100 from a dealer in WV where I am buying my quad. I know this doesn't do you any good but it gives an idea of how much effort it is. I am guessing about 2 hrs at the very most.

/Jon

Xjman1
12-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Where you located? Did mine in the garage and would help you if you are local. Maybe a garage party?

trayscool
12-08-2005, 04:22 PM
im located in long beach. that would be awesome man i would really appreciate that. my email is dohcnotec@hotmail.com hit me up. i still have to order the kit and wait for it to get here. probably sometime after the new year. thanks man!!!!