PDA

View Full Version : Sadaam's trial

dober250R
12-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Who else thinks Sadaam's trial, inside the courtroom looks like a zoo? It looks like a bunch of monkies jibber jabbering and nothing is getting accomplished. Everytime they show highlights I just have to laugh at how ridiculus it all looks. It's definitely not a funny matter, but I just can't help it.

AtvMxRider
12-06-2005, 04:34 PM
I thought it was pretty funny when he told the judge to go to hell

JRP
12-06-2005, 04:40 PM
i say we jus kill him! IMO :grr: :mad:

JDiablo
12-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I thought it was pretty funny when he told the judge to go to hell

lmao i seen that haha guy has balls though

troutman561
12-06-2005, 04:43 PM
the best way would to after hes convicted which he will be, they get 25 gay jews to rape him in the a** for days until he sits down and sh** effortlessly comes out, then we hook electrical devices to his balls and shock those until they are fried and shrivled, then execute him

dober250R
12-06-2005, 04:44 PM
yeah, he's got a large pair. So big, He has to carry them in a trailer behind him. I think he knows he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell he's getting out. That judge should have just went over there and piledrived his arse through the bench, just my thoughts.

AtvMxRider
12-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
the best way would to after hes convicted which he will be, they get 25 gay jews to rape him in the a** for days until he sits down and sh** effortlessly comes out, then we hook electrical devices to his balls and shock those until they are fried and shrivled, then execute him

Ummmm you ok:huh

troutman561
12-06-2005, 04:47 PM
yea im alright, jsut tihnking what would be the worse and most ironic things we could do to him

Pappy
12-06-2005, 04:49 PM
:scary:

honduh440
12-06-2005, 05:03 PM
my question is ...... How did you stumble accross "boners.com"?

Pappy
12-06-2005, 05:06 PM
i have no idea:p

12-06-2005, 05:06 PM
http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/m-9_pistol/images/m-9_pistol.jpg

PLUS

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/14/xinsrc_c8c42e76261045cf8f4254ffca4ff95c_SH.jpg

EQUALS
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Thumbs_up.jpg/180px-Thumbs_up.jpg

stc416rider
12-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/m-9_pistol/images/m-9_pistol.jpg

PLUS

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/14/xinsrc_c8c42e76261045cf8f4254ffca4ff95c_SH.jpg

EQUALS
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Thumbs_up.jpg/180px-Thumbs_up.jpg

nice

BLACKeR
12-06-2005, 06:00 PM
guns empty though....put some bullets in that sucker!!! its too bad they didnt kill him to begine with, now we have to deal with hearing the joker.

dober250R
12-06-2005, 06:06 PM
I wonder if the storm pooper, i mean trooper is using the force, haha

2004exrider
12-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by troutman561

Woh, i dont think i could even do that to my worst enemy. That is pretty funny though (note to self dont make troutman561 mad at me) lol.

Jimmy

redlineranger
12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
they need to just kill his punk ***.... i also thing its bad that he's got a dam american defendin him... he should be shot to, but thats just my opinion

Plante400
12-06-2005, 07:35 PM
saddam was hired by the governmet before desert storm to creat war and raid the economy in the US..

he will be chillling wiht bush after the "trial"

TacomaNC4X4
12-06-2005, 08:54 PM
i think they should put him in a closed off wooded area with about 20 deer hunters sittin in trees. and then let em loose.

or

first take that damn towel off his head and pop him w/ it...then cut his feet off w/ a hacksaw, then his hands, then his legs, then kick him in the balls. tape firecraxkers to his balls, then cut his head off w/ a knife...just like they did to the POWs.

TacomaNC4X4
12-06-2005, 08:57 PM
oh and why didn't the guy who found him in the hole just shoot him? why did he let him live? if i was the one who found him i would have shot him in the gut then kicked his *** then let him die. now he will either get the death penilty and die easy or live in prison the rest of his life useing up our tax dollars.

12-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Plante400
saddam was hired by the governmet before desert storm to creat war and raid the economy in the US..

wow... your stupidity makes me completely speechless.

Atkins
12-06-2005, 08:59 PM
The american guy(former attorney general) is some old guy that claims that hes representing Saddam to make sure that history sees it as a fair trial, when in reality it will just make it look like the trial was false because he had an american lawyer who was a high ranking government official, so his representation was skewed....what a moron.:mad:

Mechanix311
12-06-2005, 09:05 PM
I just think it is ironic how he has more rights as an american than i do. We should have just taken care of him when we had the chance and shame on the soldier who found him for not taking care of him when he had the chance. They say he needs a fair trial but why. I dont understand why he has all of these rights when it is so clear he is guilty. I love how my tax dollars puts food in that sorry *ss holes mouth. Gotta love politicians. Less government involvement the better. They always find a way to screw things up.

400exrules
12-06-2005, 09:10 PM
The first guy that agreed to be saddams lawyer, was killed before he could even do any work defending saddam lmfao.

Plante400
12-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Cron
wow... your stupidity makes me completely speechless.

yup that was a joke.

jackass

mxdave28
12-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
I wonder if the storm pooper, i mean trooper is using the force, haha

yup...i believe its the Dark Side buahahaha

TacomaNC4X4
12-06-2005, 09:56 PM
i would represent him. then i would kill him

Toadz400
12-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Plante400

Really wouldn't doubt that. Not many people know much about Osama bin Laden and his relations with America and the Bush family...:eek2:

Oh well, let's not get into that crap, just creates a lot of flaming and a locked thread.

So just put a bullet in Saddam's head and leave it at that.

popo
12-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by honduh440

He was on dial-a-boner.com again :D

Punk'd
12-06-2005, 10:48 PM
I think there all idiots over there.. Bring him to the US and make him sit in jail the rest of his life. Seriously, why waist time putting him on trail.. Everyone knows he is guilty:rolleyes:

derekhonda
12-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Seriously, why waist time putting him on trail.. Everyone knows he is guilty:rolleyes:

Oh, you know, that little thing we are trying to do over there:

CREATE A JUSTICE SYSTEM

Think before you speak....

TacomaNC4X4
12-07-2005, 12:01 AM
**** em, let him hang each other. you cant trust none of them. you cant even let them have a car, they'll just blow it up and kill ppl.

babyboy
12-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by honduh440

OMG, ROTFLMAO.. that hurt

A trial means he has the chance to be free'd. Put a f'in bullet in his head already... This is why we have these problems in the first place... I'm sure ALL the terrorist are scared sh*tless of goin to trial:rolleyes:. Start splattering people sh*t all over the place and people will think a little more about F'in with the U.S.

Toadz400
12-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
I think there all idiots over there.. Bring him to the US and make him sit in jail the rest of his life. Seriously, why waist time putting him on trail.. Everyone knows he is guilty:rolleyes:

Put him in jail or the rest of his life? That's the last thing I'd want for him. At least they'd take care of him and feed him in prison...execute him the same way he executed his people, it's cheap and effective and almost none of the taxpayers dollars are wasted.

exriderdude
12-07-2005, 07:47 AM
heh...

guilty of what???

does anyone really know?? doubt it..

derekhonda
12-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Put him in jail or the rest of his life? That's the last thing I'd want for him. At least they'd take care of him and feed him in prison...execute him the same way he executed his people, it's cheap and effective and almost none of the taxpayers dollars are wasted.

Ok....one word comes to mind. Clueless.

Putting an inmate to death costs more than to let them sit in jail for their entire life, especially as old as saddam is.

TacomaNC4X4
12-07-2005, 08:17 AM
that is what is messed up in america! why do they spend so much money to execute someone when a $20 box of shotgun shells could handle quite a few.

babyboy
12-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Ok....one word comes to mind. Clueless.

Putting an inmate to death costs more than to let them sit in jail for their entire life, especially as old as saddam is.

not when you take his *** out back and put a 12gauge in his face.... keeping Saddam in jail is just gonna give him a chance to escape. Even a maximum security prison isn't gonna be prepared for a terrorist attack. The BS will never stop until his *ss is put down

derekhonda
12-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Oh my god......

Do you guys understand what we are trying to accomplish over there? Do you understand how we already appear to the middle east? Do you guys understand anything about global politics?

Look, Im 20 years old, and im not gonna claim to even know much about this subject, but I CAN USE MY HEAD AND THINK THROUGH A SITUATION.

We are trying to establish a self governing system over there: Police, Government, etc. And how we are going about it (right or wrong) is to set it up like America, a Democracy complete with laws and rules. So with this being said, is it ethical to just kill him without just cause? Has he received a fair trial? Has he been proven guilty...yet? NO

We appear as bullies to 95% of the middle east. They have had years of "al jazeera" (or whatever their government run news station was) that only showed the awful things americans have done. If we were to execute saddamm without so much as a trial, there would be an uprising you cannot imagine.

---

And it costs so much to execute someone because of the appeals process. There are many stages to it that use hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars.

red2004 TRX450R
12-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by babyboy
OMG, ROTFLMAO.. that hurt

A trial means he has the chance to be free'd. Put a f'in bullet in his head already... This is why we have these problems in the first place... I'm sure ALL the terrorist are scared sh*tless of goin to trial:rolleyes:. Start splattering people sh*t all over the place and people will think a little more about F'in with the U.S.

:D

popo
12-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Oh, you know, that little thing we are trying to do over there:

CREATE A JUSTICE SYSTEM

Think before you speak....

Maybe we need to fix our own justice system!!! before we go creating a new one for a foreign country.

BLACKeR
12-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Do you guys understand what we are trying to accomplish over there? Do you understand how we already appear to the middle east? Do you guys understand anything about global politics?

i cant take the whinning anymore! do yo uknow how we look, do you know what they think of us? YEAH I KNOW WHAT THEY THINK OF US!! THERE ALWAYS TRYING TO BLOW US UP!!! if they think were bullies good!! maybe if we actually were bullies they would be afraid of us and stop trying to kill us. sorry if this is a "mean spirited" reply. i just cant take mindlessness anymore.

Atkins
12-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Jail means the Iraqi people know he's still alive. These people have feared this man's regime their entire lives and will only cooperate with the U.S. once he is dead. Him rotting away in jail will only give them the thought that he still may come back to power in the future, no matter how many life sentences he gets. The weight on the Iraqi people's shoulders will only be lifted once he is rotting in a shallow grave, and then the rebuilding will begin.

Thats my look on it anyways.

derekhonda
12-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Its not whining, I just hate idiotic replys.

We can't just go stick a bullet in him, because we just can't. There, there is your answer in a nut shell.

12-07-2005, 01:56 PM
What if say british soldiers would have found him, like, how did they decide he was going to be prosecuted in america and not britain, "and allying countries"

12-07-2005, 02:09 PM
ok before i say this. I am NOT anti war, I am NOT anti bush etc.
But when I heard this line in the move Black Hawk Down it made a lot of sense... i forget the exact line, but it was something like
"after we leave, do you think the new goverment will work" its something like that... meaning after we leave iraq do you think the new govemerment is actully going to work? i really dont think it is, "there just going to go back to there old ways. its how they live"-BHD think about it, its being going on forever, and i doubt its going to stop

BLACKeR
12-07-2005, 03:43 PM
We can't just go stick a bullet in him, because we just can't. There, there is your answer in a nut shell.

well your right, we cant just shoot him because we want to. i was more responding to the bullie stuff. which i think is just silly. but no need to argue that point. i agree with you in that i think it is important to try him and say to everyone there, "look this system does work" but to do that the trial needs to be quick, not full of run around, and in the end the iraqis need to get the punishment they want, which will be death. if the trial is dragged on forever and saddam gets some bogus imprissonment, it will only tell the iraqis that the new system sucks because even the guiltiest tyrants wont get whats coming to them...

derekhonda
12-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BLACKeR
well your right, we cant just shoot him because we want to. i was more responding to the bullie stuff. which i think is just silly. but no need to argue that point. i agree with you in that i think it is important to try him and say to everyone there, "look this system does work" but to do that the trial needs to be quick, not full of run around, and in the end the iraqis need to get the punishment they want, which will be death. if the trial is dragged on forever and saddam gets some bogus imprissonment, it will only tell the iraqis that the new system sucks because even the guiltiest tyrants wont get whats coming to them...

I agree. And to add further, to be honest, Saddam is a political genious. No one out here knows what is going on in his courtroom. But what do we keep hearing? His violent outbursts saying he wont settle for an unjust trial make the news everynight. So reguardless of the outcome, people on the bubble about saddam over in the middle east once again feel like we screwed them over. Dont mistake his brutality for stupidity, he is a very smart man.

BLACKeR
12-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Dont mistake his brutality for stupidity, he is a very smart man.

which is why its important for us to make it a just yet swift trial. many of these people as stated before wont feel safe till hes dead. they were terrorized by him for decades, and the US already let many of them down in the first gulf war, by not finishing the job. for them to respect us. we need to finish the job.

exriderdude
12-08-2005, 12:14 AM
yea yea what the hell, just shoot his ***, get it over with and move to the next country.

syria anyone?? heard they gots some gooods oil ^^

ATV Father
12-08-2005, 01:12 AM
If our government had balls they would have sent covert ops in and killed him in his palace instead of starting a Fu*cking war!

JTRtrx250r
12-08-2005, 02:30 AM
he'll get his, its gonna come 1 way or another... just wait and watch;)

quadmaster88
12-08-2005, 05:08 AM
well its weird because... you guys act like they found nuclear weapons there? i dont get it... dont care to much... im with bush i mean dont get me wrong... im a republican but i dunno... what is he being tried for? i guess i should ask before i speak... but just to save time....

ok

bye

BLACKeR
12-08-2005, 05:37 AM
i think this particular trial is for the killing of the kurds. he chem. bomb them a while back. and this trial is for murder and crimes against humanity or somethign like that. im pretty sure it was over 100,000 kurds he killed. if anyone doubts that this guys is evil they might need their head checked. as far as im concerned they are justified in taking him out for his attempt to assasinate a US presedent. G.B. #1