PDA

View Full Version : Warning thief

Joecool1264
12-05-2005, 06:27 PM
This is just a heads up to all ATVriders patrons. Do not deal with a member going by 2fiddyr, AKA Tom Paul Pudelka, of 3 high meadow hill, Danbury CT. Phone 203-748-7761. He contacted me via PM about a swingarm for a 400ex. We agreed on a price, I sent a money order. He did receive the money order, he called and confirmed he got it. 3 or 4 weeks later no part & no response to repeated calls & PM's. Yes I know shame on me for trusting him, but I've never been stiffed by a quad guy before. Lesson learned. Just trying to save someone else some time money & trouble. Later Joe.

2004exrider
12-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Damn scammers, i hope theres a spot reserved in hell for them! I hope that you kept the reciept and can bust this idiot. Good luck!

Jimmy

12-05-2005, 07:05 PM
call his local ploice department

BLACKeR
12-05-2005, 07:07 PM
if you sent the money order through the USPS, and he steals your money, its mail fraud, a federal crime. let him know youll be going to the authorities if you dont have your money back, or the part. the threat of the FBI kinda makes people remember to ship stuff out.

stc416rider
12-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by BLACKeR
if you sent the money order through the USPS, and he steals your money, its mail fraud, a federal crime. let him know youll be going to the authorities if you dont have your money back, or the part. the threat of the FBI kinda makes people remember to ship stuff out.

yeah u can sue him sooo bad

K_Fulk
12-05-2005, 09:10 PM
https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

reichart90
12-05-2005, 09:19 PM
dude, fry the b@stard.

QuadJunkies
12-06-2005, 12:03 AM
Im so SICK of people like this, it makes it hard for us HONEST sellers and buyers to trust ANYONE!! I say throw the book at his sorry @$$!!! :grr:

12-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Im so SICK of people like this, it makes it hard for us HONEST sellers and buyers to trust ANYONE!! I say throw the book at his sorry @$$!!! :grr:

F*** id throw a cinder block at his head!

20400ex01
12-06-2005, 02:30 PM
dont let it slide most people do and thats why these people keep doing this sh#t and making a bad name for people that are good sellers.

Joecool1264
12-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the advise and the link. I filled it out & submitted it. Like I said shame on me for trusting him, but I have never been shimmed by a fellow ATVer. Lesson learned. Later Joe.:ermm:

12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Joecool1264
Thanks for the advise and the link. I filled it out & submitted it. Like I said shame on me for trusting him, but I have never been shimmed by a fellow ATVer. Lesson learned. Later Joe.:ermm: who even knows if he rides ATV's. hes probably a dirt bike rider :mad:

Joecool1264
12-06-2005, 03:12 PM
:D Sounds about right to me. J/K. The dirt bike guys in the club I race in use each other for traction if they go down in front of each other. Some of them are ok though.Later Joe

zeppelin
12-06-2005, 03:13 PM
and whats wrong with people that ride dirt bikes

JR3
12-06-2005, 03:16 PM
contact mofo about this

12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
F*** id throw a cinder block at his head! Great idea, that will resolve everything.

12-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Great idea, that will resolve everything.

When i was makeing that post i said to myself, i am 100 % sure that you would make a quote about it being a stupid idea. And how would it resolve anything? You are absolutley stupid. Think about it if you stole something, and got a cinder block off the head, do you think you would think twice about stealing again?

crday98
12-06-2005, 04:09 PM
When i was makeing that post i said to myself, i am 100 % sure that you would make a quote about it being a stupid idea. And how would it resolve anything? You are absolutley stupid. Think about it if you stole something, and got a cinder block off the head, do you think you would think twice about stealing again? not only are you stupid, you are double stupid for trying to get your dumb point across twice. to think you have the nerve to call him stupid???:rolleyes:
BTW if you are going to call someone stupid, make sure you know how to spell. it makes you look even more retarded.:D

Mxjunkie
12-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

lol easy killer :blah:

MOFO
12-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JR3
contact mofo about this

He already has. :devil:

Step 1 has been completed. He's on the list.

Step 2 will come shortly.

12-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by crday98
not only are you stupid, you are double stupid for trying to get your dumb point across twice. to think you have the nerve to call him stupid???:rolleyes:
BTW if you are going to call someone stupid, make sure you know how to spell. it makes you look even more retarded.:D

How is my idea stupid? I put out a point, about what should happen to the guy and mofo is putting me on a list:rolleyes: Oh and I spelt one thing wrong, I think I can spell. So stop tweaking over nothing.

Honda400exrox
12-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
who even knows if he rides ATV's. hes probably a dirt bike rider :mad:

That was cool:rolleyes: Im glad you don't live around here you god D@mn smart A** cause you would get your head stomped into the ground. What does commiting internet fraud have to do with riding a bike? answer that:grr: :mad:

crday98
12-06-2005, 05:33 PM
How is my idea stupid? I put out a point, about what should happen to the guy and mofo is putting me on a list:rolleyes: Oh and I spelt one thing wrong, I think I can spell. So stop tweaking over nothing. actually you spelled two things wrong. your idea is stupid because it won't help the guy get his product or money back and it will also land him in jail. yeah, sounds like a great idea........NOT!:rolleyes: BTW, you keep digging yourself in deeper. spelt is not a word. it is "spelled"!! sorry about that but i was just in a tweaking kind of mood.;)

12-06-2005, 06:19 PM
actually you spelled two things wrong. your idea is stupid because it won't help the guy get his product or money back and it will also land him in jail. yeah, sounds like a great idea........NOT!:rolleyes: BTW, you keep digging yourself in deeper. spelt is not a word. it is "spelled"!! sorry about that but i was just in a tweaking kind of mood.;)

Well that is JMO, and you said yours. Sorry for being a d*** about it , no disrespect towards you or anything. And im not sucking up BTW im just not arguing (sp) over something not worth makeing enimies (sp) over.

Jersey450R
12-06-2005, 06:49 PM
man, sometimes i wish i had the privilage of closing just 1 thread in my life...guess which one it would be. :confused: :o

Mxjunkie
12-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
That was cool:rolleyes: Im glad you don't live around here you god D@mn smart A** cause you would get your head stomped into the ground. What does commiting internet fraud have to do with riding a bike? answer that:grr: :mad:

Riiiiight......

http://www.maos.montereyhigh.com/gallery_content/sites/senior_portfolios/2001_2002/Katie%20Payne/images/dr%20evil.jpg

Plante400
12-06-2005, 07:22 PM
actually you spelled two things wrong. your idea is stupid because it won't help the guy get his product or money back and it will also land him in jail. yeah, sounds like a great idea........NOT!:rolleyes: BTW, you keep digging yourself in deeper. spelt is not a word. it is "spelled"!! sorry about that but i was just in a tweaking kind of mood.;)

you guys are both pathetic...........

12-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
That was cool:rolleyes: Im glad you don't live around here you god D@mn smart A** cause you would get your head stomped into the ground. What does commiting internet fraud have to do with riding a bike? answer that:grr: :mad: simmer down

babyboy
12-07-2005, 01:42 AM
who even knows if he rides ATV's. hes probably a dirt bike rider :mad:

LOL, oh the animousity between dirt bikers and ATVers

MOFO
12-07-2005, 04:35 AM
... and mofo is putting me on a list:rolleyes: Oh and I spelt one thing wrong, I think I can spell. So stop tweaking over nothing.

WTF are you talking about. Are you really this slow??? :rolleyes:

I did not put YOU on the list, but person being described in this thread. Please read everything BEFORE you post.

With this and your other posts in this thread, you should really step away from the computer.

Oh BTW, what dictionary did "spelt" come from?

Quad18star
12-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Hopefully you get your money or parts ... it really sucks getting ripped off .

On another note ..... there's more drama going on here than in a damn soap opera . It starts off with bashing someone with a cinder block ( yeah buddy that helps a lot) ... then moves to a comment about dirtbikers ( yeah they're all a bunch of a-holes :rolleyes: ) .... then it goes to a comment about " if you lived around hear you'd get your head stomped" ( Yeah we're all tough over the internet ) ... then it moves to correct spelling of the words ( BTW dictionary.com has the word "spelt" listed ) .

Now what was this thread about again ?? Cinder blocks?? Nope !! Dirtbikers ?? Nope !!! Internet tough guys?? Nope !!! Correct spelling?? Nope !!! A guy informing others about a bad trader ?? Oh ya that's what it was about !!!!!

Joecool1264
12-07-2005, 07:15 AM
Wow I wasn't tring to start a Shet storm, just warn fellow riders about a scammer. Oh yeah settle down about the bike rider comment, I was just kidding, we do that alot in our club, bike guys & quad guys gigging each other but, it's all meant in fun. Really. Now settle down Bevis.j/k. Later Joe.:D

culookn
12-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Hopefully you get your money or parts ... it really sucks getting ripped off .

On another note ..... there's more drama going on here than in a damn soap opera . It starts off with bashing someone with a cinder block ( yeah buddy that helps a lot) ... then moves to a comment about dirtbikers ( yeah they're all a bunch of a-holes :rolleyes: ) .... then it goes to a comment about " if you lived around hear you'd get your head stomped" ( Yeah we're all tough over the internet ) ... then it moves to correct spelling of the words ( BTW dictionary.com has the word "spelt" listed ) .

Now what was this thread about again ?? Cinder blocks?? Nope !! Dirtbikers ?? Nope !!! Internet tough guys?? Nope !!! Correct spelling?? Nope !!! A guy informing others about a bad trader ?? Oh ya that's what it was about !!!!!

i couldn't have said it better myself, well done!!

SGA
12-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Well Greg, you cant say this place is not interesting:D

12-07-2005, 09:01 AM
to get him back, sign his adress up for as many of thoes junk magazines as you can find. I do that to ppl sometimes. they get pissed because their mailbox get full of crap magazines. lol.

Quad18star
12-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Well Greg, you cant say this place is not interesting:D

True ... there's a few reasons why I keep comming back ... poking fun at that Black guy named Jerry is one of the top reasons . :devil:

Quad18star
12-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by mittimj
to get him back, sign his adress up for as many of thoes junk magazines as you can find. I do that to ppl sometimes. they get pissed because their mailbox get full of crap magazines. lol.

ROFLMAO ... great idea . Here's a good site .... www.noto.net . I signed up over a year ago asking about 1 specific fishing lodge .... I swear every second day my mail box is jam packed with letters from different lodges . If the guys a fisherman ... he'll enjoy it ... if he's not , it'll annoy the hell out of him . Hell I enjoy fishing and it annoys the crap out of me !!!!:ermm:

12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
so no love for the dirtbiker comment??? it was just a joke jeez. I thought it was funny

12-07-2005, 03:36 PM
so no love for the dirtbiker comment??? it was just a joke jeez. I thought it was funny

I was laughing when I read it.

Honda400exrox
12-07-2005, 04:30 PM

No there was not, and im done with this flame fest

Joecool1264
12-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Just posted again to keep this near the front of the forum.:D

Punk'd
12-08-2005, 04:10 PM
I cant believe the things people fight over, over the internet lol..