PDA

View Full Version : pink riding gear? for guys

250r(quadman19)
12-04-2005, 07:11 PM
does anyone know if any companies make pink riding gear. i know fox made some but they dont sell it anymore. thanks. laaater

Plante400
12-04-2005, 09:43 PM
for guys..........

:huh

12-04-2005, 10:30 PM
pink is for girls or douchebags

TheLadiesMan
12-04-2005, 10:32 PM
if your a guy riding in pink you got issues!!!!!

pink is for the abercrombie kids.

im glad your not riding with me!!!

coryatver
12-04-2005, 11:05 PM
do you also want collars on your jersey so you can pop it up?:o

400exrules
12-04-2005, 11:12 PM
yah, why dont you get cargo pink riding shorts, pink flip flops, and pink jersey with a collar so you can pop it up so it stands up, instand of having it down like a normal person

Bush0102
12-05-2005, 12:45 AM
i'd wear pink gear if i had a bunch of money to blow on it...

some of these guys seem kinda threatened by pink...are you guys maybe a little uncomfortable with your sexuality? Come on you guys, just wearing a certain color doesnt say everything about a person. Ever hear the phrase "dont judge a book by its cover"? It would be badass to see someone ripping up the track wearing pink, especially if they were winning, that would shut you up pretty fast.

Oh, and TheLadiesMan- you're not a ladies man. I can already tell.

Dan_Guetter
12-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Thank Bubba for the pink craze

quadmaster88
12-05-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Bush0102

hahaha

mxdad
12-05-2005, 05:41 AM
I just saw some on Rocky Mountain Atv (http://www.rockymountainatv.com/categoryDetail.do?navTitle=Rider+Apparel&webCatId=1&navType=category) It says it is for ladies but maybe you guys don't mind???

12-05-2005, 05:52 AM
having a pink quad or pink gear is only cool if you kick everyones *** on race day. like getting 1st on the holeshot then just ditching everyone in the dust.

but if you loose a race and have pink riding gear on, you may find yourself getting beat up.

12-05-2005, 08:46 AM
He asked where to get it, not what you thought about it. None of the companies make mens pink gear for 06, but you can get pink goggles from Spy, Utopia, Scott, and Dragon.

JTRtrx250r
12-05-2005, 12:57 PM
its the 2nd time around pink faze I guess

it got popular in the early/mid 80's too:rolleyes: :confused:

Ripitupfilms
12-05-2005, 01:26 PM
like mittimj said pink is only cool if you absolutley dont lose and always dominate .. Pro snowboarders were pink but thats because they are pro

TheLadiesMan
12-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
i'd wear pink gear if i had a bunch of money to blow on it...

some of these guys seem kinda threatened by pink...are you guys maybe a little uncomfortable with your sexuality? Come on you guys, just wearing a certain color doesnt say everything about a person. Ever hear the phrase "dont judge a book by its cover"? It would be badass to see someone ripping up the track wearing pink, especially if they were winning, that would shut you up pretty fast.

i dont have a problem with poped collar kids in pink, as long as there not one of my friends.

its sorta like man thongs!!! they make things for guys but it doesn't mean that you got to wear it.

yeah it would be even better if your quad was pink too. one fast pink blob going down the track, would defently make me respect you. wining or loosing. :rolleyes: what would be even better would be if you had him and hers matching pink riding gear. now that would just be SUPER!!!!! http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/gr_rainbow.gif http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/images/smilies2/limpwrist.gif http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/images/smilies2/supergay.gif

Oh, and TheLadiesMan- you're not a ladies man. I can already tell. there you go juding by the cover!! you really know me well. :macho i dont need a pink poped collar to win over the ladies like you do.

MxChIcK_StOuT#7
12-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Fly racing has pink and black..i guess its guys cuz they dont have girls gear

Killa250ex
12-05-2005, 03:58 PM
I have a Pink Abercrombie Polo...And yes...I pop the collar. :macho Call me what you want, but the girls love it

12-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I have a Pink Abercrombie Polo...And yes...I pop the collar. :macho Call me what you want, the girls love it girls have always been attracted to **** because they dont think they will be sexually attracted to them and hit on them ;) if it works cool but you for sure wouldn't be seen in public with me with any pink on you or a pooped collar

Killa250ex
12-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Whatever bro. My girlfriend bought it for me so she likes it when I wear it, and my day just goes smoother if shes not in a b!tchie mood. But I dont mind wearing it every once in a great while

Honda TRX250ex
12-05-2005, 05:40 PM
you guys are seriously making me worry about you:ermm:

JDiablo
12-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Idk about pink clothes but i like the other kind of pink :o

12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
My girlfriend bought it for me so she likes it when I wear it, and my day just goes smoother if shes not in a b!tchie mood. i know what you're saying there.

TheLadiesMan
12-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
Idk about pink clothes but i like the other kind of pink :o
there are two pinks i like. the pink panties on the floor, and the pink that gets exposed after!!! :eek2: :macho

your girlfriend bought you that shirt because she wanted the see if you would acually wear it. you did, now she is going to start buying more and more http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/gr_rainbow.gif stuff for you to wear. :p

12-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Of course popped collars attract women. Look at the greatest collar popper of all time...Fonzie. Might as well just go out and buy a leather jacket while you're at it. And maybe even switch to a crotch rocket or MAYBE even a Harley (If you said yes to Harley, you're either a father with a dream, or some random rich person who can afford to give to their child (or you're the child)) I always liked to rate myself as a Kameha Meha Mega Fonzie. But then again, I am Mr.Man.

12-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
Of course popped collars attract women. Look at the greatest collar popper of all time...Fonzie. Might as well just go out and buy a leather jacket while you're at it. And maybe even switch to a crotch rocket or MAYBE even a Harley (If you said yes to Harley, you're either a father with a dream, or some random rich person who can afford to give to their child (or you're the child)) I always liked to rate myself as a Kameha Meha Mega Fonzie. But then again, I am Mr.Man. :huh :huh :huh

12-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Crazy stuff, my sister goes to Carbondale for college. Mike.

cletusEX
12-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
its the 2nd time around pink faze I guess

it got popular in the early/mid 80's too:rolleyes: :confused:

You see a lot of pink gear in the old Blackwater DVD's from the late 80's to the early 90's. There were even some really fast guys with pink fenders.

trx400exxracer
12-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by mittimj
having a pink quad or pink gear is only cool if you kick everyones *** on race day. like getting 1st on the holeshot then just ditching everyone in the dust.

but if you loose a race and have pink riding gear on, you may find yourself getting beat up.

yeah either smoking everone or supporting Breast Cancer like Kevin Johnston in GNCC on his pink v-force

I will wear pink when I know I can smoke everone or if I am supporting Breast Cancer or any other thing for a good cause

12-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
Crazy stuff, my sister goes to Carbondale for college. Mike. thats cool. ive prob. seen her around before. this college aint that big

deathman53
12-05-2005, 07:40 PM
pink was real big back in the day, I had a trike with pink bars, pink grips and the guy had another with all pink fenders, number plate,bars, grips, the whole 9 yards. I took off the pink parts off as soon as I got it, my friends ripped me a new one when they saw the bike for the first time.

JTRtrx250r
12-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
You see a lot of pink gear in the old Blackwater DVD's from the late 80's to the early 90's. There were even some really fast guys with pink fenders. I hear that, and you outta see my ol 94 CR's stock plastic in the sun:huh... had to change that. I forget the color the factory calls it... but in the sun .. its pink. Only so much a guy stand stand getting flipped chit by your buddies:D

I still ain't hip on pink...WAY too fluffy!:uhoh:

12-05-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
I have a friend down there. He has a Chevy standard cab, charcoal color, flowmasters, front brush guard, and the back window has a Fox racing sticker...You might have seen him around yah i seen that truck. hes prob. seen my blue toyota pickup decked on with 450r stickers and a trx450r custom licsense plate

12-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Hey Mike, do you know any girl named Kristie?