View Full Version : How do you like em?

400exrider0004
12-04-2005, 06:41 PM
I am buying a denton steering stabilizer and I was wondering how you guys like them from experience. I dont race, so I dont need an expensive one, so I decided to go with Denton. Is this a good choice, and how do you like you your Dentons?

Thanks in advance!
Josh

VIGILANTE MAN
12-05-2005, 10:31 AM
I like mine, but it started leaking fairly quickly. Hopefully a rebuild kit will take care of it. My guess is that you have to rebuild them fairly often.

I didn't notice a big difference when I put it on. But going back to a quad without a stabilizer, that's when I realized what a difference it makes.

Denton, Gibson, SRP, etc. are all the same I think.

How'd you get such a big list of sponsors if you don't race?

fandl450r
12-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I have Terry Racing stabilizer, same as Denton and others. Most use the same style. Never had a leak and works wonders in the rough stuff.

400exrider707
12-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by fandl450r
I have Terry Racing stabilizer, same as Denton and others. Most use the same style. Never had a leak and works wonders in the rough stuff, a definite "must have" if you want to decrease bump steer.

How does a stabilizer decrease bump steer?:confused: It reduces handlebar feedback but this is the first I've heard of it reducing bumpsteer.

fandl450r
12-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Sorry wrong terminology. :(