View Full Version : bubba=#1

SRH
12-04-2005, 04:43 PM
anyone just watch toronto sx? bubba flat out killed rc , rc even got pressured into a few small mistakes after battling all race with bubba, bubba was flat out faster and stronger....i knew it was going to happen, bubba has always been faster, looks like he got his S%$# together

redlineranger
12-04-2005, 04:45 PM
yes he smoked the hell outta RC, the main was a good race til the end though, until he wasted RC. i almost posted a thread about it lol

chris400
12-04-2005, 04:46 PM
yeah i saw it, i always knew bubba was the better rider.

willow2679
12-04-2005, 04:46 PM
For what I read in TW MX web page ricky blamed the suzuki for being number 2

SRH
12-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by willow2679
For what I read in TW MX web page ricky blamed the suzuki for being number 2

arent the kxf and rmz same bikes?

rc has always been a sore loser but thats understandable with how much desire hes got

Hon300ex
12-04-2005, 04:52 PM
i was watching it. that was crazy i didnt think bubba was going to be able to keep the lead.

12-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by SRH

rc has always been a sore loser but thats understandable with how much desire hes got No, the 450s and 250d are different now. RC Will beat him next weekend. I guarentee you.

JRP
12-04-2005, 04:55 PM
it was amazing how fast bubba is!:D Im glad to see a difference in the podium spots.

Mxjunkie
12-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Bubbas the man I've loved him since day one, he reminds me of pastrana

hardkoratvmxr
12-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
RC Will beat him next weekend. I guarentee you.

damn straight rc is the man he learned all of bubbas techniques and will come back harder and stronger next week. and bubba was kinda acting like a jack*** toying with rc like that i mean if you can make the pass do it but dont f with them before you do it bad sportsmanship if you ask me

MXRACER86
12-04-2005, 05:00 PM
That race was awesome!

stiffy
12-04-2005, 05:01 PM
I just watched it I'm glad Bubba won he seems like a cool kid. I watched a interview with RC and he was really cocky so he's not my favorite but still an amazing rider.

300ex_#387
12-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Yep it was a good race. Looked like he learned to calm down a little bit.

Ruby Soho
12-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
i was watching it. that was crazy i didnt think bubba was going to be able to keep the lead.

12-04-2005, 05:11 PM
I always though travis rode the rm250 "2stroke" for sx?

SRH
12-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
damn straight rc is the man he learned all of bubbas techniques and will come back harder and stronger next week. and bubba was kinda acting like a jack*** toying with rc like that i mean if you can make the pass do it but dont f with them before you do it bad sportsmanship if you ask me \

dont beleive that just because rc says so, rc was pulling some pretty shady stuff on bubba, but bubba didnt mention it in his interview , rc has always had poor sports man ship when it comes to losing but can u blame him

Mxjunkie
12-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
damn straight rc is the man he learned all of bubbas techniques and will come back harder and stronger next week. and bubba was kinda acting like a jack*** toying with rc like that i mean if you can make the pass do it but dont f with them before you do it bad sportsmanship if you ask me

lol its called racing, Bubba was out having fun, just goes to show you that Bubba can fool around at rickys speed.

ah bubba scrubs:cool:

http://www.wr450.com/misc_photos/stewarthenryhill.jpg

Hon300ex
12-04-2005, 05:28 PM
thats just insane... he is a really good rider but i would have like to see chad reed win.. they said he had a broken toe and a broken shoilder i think? he was 2 seconds behind ricky and bubba in the heat race so i knew he wasnt going to take the win.....

FHKracingZ
12-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Just because bubba beat RC one time. RC will pick up the pace, he was probally underestimating bubba but RC is still the undisputed champ. RC and bubba will go back and forth all the time.

Mxjunkie
12-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Me personally, I'm sick and tired of rc winning, I hate watching the races anymore because its like ok I know who will win, the 125 class is like a dog fight I love it.

Hon300ex
12-04-2005, 05:38 PM
rc looked like he was tired to me? mxjunkie what channel are the 125 races on? speed?

JRP
12-04-2005, 05:41 PM
ya it was on speed... the bubba scrub is insane. my friend can sorta do it.:p . but not even close to bubbas. lol

AZblaster44
12-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
rc looked like he was tired to me? mxjunkie what channel are the 125 races on? speed?

The 125's (or SX LITES) will air next sat at the same time on SPEED

rmz250
12-04-2005, 06:10 PM
when will it be on t.v? i shoulda bought tickets for the toronto show.

12-04-2005, 06:13 PM
yea bubbas the man
i havent really had time lately to sit down and watch tv but somebody told me he moved up to a 250.uhh wth but its amazing how fast those 125's are i just got a 02 kx 125 from kawirider7,its a great bike.had it for a couple a weeks.
(good guy to deal with)

honduh440
12-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Ricky pisses me off so much!

Ive hated him since last year when he smashed Kevin Windahm into the corner when Kevin was giving him the line just to be an *****. Ricky has horrible sportsmanship and is the cockiest guy to ever ride a dirtbike.

Ive never been a fan of Bubba but anyone who beats RC im a fan of.

I honestly think he Bubba will win the series and when he retires he will be the GOAT.

400exrules
12-04-2005, 06:26 PM
kinda off subject, but what do these MX and SX guys get for winning a race? Can they live off it? what about guys like ballance and borich in the GNCC circuit.....do they have other jobs?

Hon300ex
12-04-2005, 06:39 PM
im pretty sure if your one of the top racers you can make a living out of it.

One_Bad_400
12-04-2005, 06:54 PM
i'm not starting anything... but i seriosly think bubba had a lucky race... bubba has ABSOLUTLY NO CONTROL... all he has is speed...

BLACKeR
12-04-2005, 07:18 PM
kinda off subject, but what do these MX and SX guys get for winning a race?

yeah, they can live off it lol. championshionships usually carry somewhere around $1 mil for 1st. back in the day, McGrath was pulling in 13 mil a year with winnings and endorsements. dont know any newer numbers, but the factory guys make plenty. quad guys dont really make that much, i think balance is only making 60K a year, course yami taks care of everythign for him. but the quad dudes dont make near what the bikers do. couple years ago they didnt make anything though, so im sure there more than happy with 60K. i hope RC takes bubba, not really an RC fan but i dislike bubba even more. i think he doesnt have the control, and he acts like a punk kid. he has some growing up to do IMO. the fact that he reminds someone of pastrana makes me dislike him even more. that joke couldnt finish a race to save his life.

12-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
kinda off subject, but what do these MX and SX guys get for winning a race? Can they live off it? what about guys like ballance and borich in the GNCC circuit.....do they have other jobs? If you can be top 15 outdoors consistantley, you pull 3-4 million a year. As for someone like RC, lets just put it this way, BERiK payed him $500,000 just to wear their boots for SX. He makes 6 million a year from Suzuki, plus probably $15,000,000 or so more from his sponsors/endorsments.

12-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
yea bubbas the man
i havent really had time lately to sit down and watch tv but somebody told me he moved up to a 250.uhh wth but its amazing how fast those 125's are i just got a 02 kx 125 from kawirider7,its a great bike.had it for a couple a weeks.
(good guy to deal with) HAHAHA if you think an 02 kx125 is fast, you should ride a works RM-Z450, My friend just went pro, and gets bikes from Suzuki; that thing was SO FAST.

GoOn3
12-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by SRH
\

dont beleive that just because rc says so, rc was pulling some pretty shady stuff on bubba, but bubba didnt mention it in his interview , rc has always had poor sports man ship when it comes to losing but can u blame him

Poor sportmanship? and how long have you been tuned into supercross/motocross? After the race he said straight up James was faster, gave him respect. Bad sportsmanship? The guy gives respect to everybody all the time. Racing is racing, but your comments are totally on the Bubba bandwagon. So what if RC has won everything in sight. Bubba will be next when RC retires after this year. What next, you gonna talk smack on Bubba?

I like both riders big time, but your comments are so out of wack I can't believe I even responded to them.

DEAL
12-05-2005, 04:11 AM
My buddy went to toronto saturday to watch the race, said it was amazing , the best race hes ever been too.
After watching it last night it made me wish I had have went, probably one of the best races I have ever seen.

popo
12-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
i'm not starting anything... but i seriosly think bubba had a lucky race... bubba has ABSOLUTLY NO CONTROL... all he has is speed...

I was there and he was out of control. He went down during practice, 1st heat and main event.

I think the only reason he won, because RC was afraid of getting landed on again by Bubba.

Bubba was booed several times, and I think that gave him the drive to win.

sickmojave
12-05-2005, 09:48 AM
just my opinion but I hope Bubba can keep the pressure on.. It's going to make for a great season..:macho

sorry off topic but did KDub retire??

12-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by sickmojave

sorry off topic but did KDub retire?? He had to get Hernia surgery. He should be back for Anaheim 1.

Plante400
12-05-2005, 01:18 PM
do you guys get speed for 1 of your regular channels?

400exBro
12-05-2005, 02:06 PM
I was there.
That race was amazing, watching pratice bubba looked a lot faster then RC...
I thought RC was going to win when Bubba went down in the corner, i was surprised that he came back like that...

Rico
12-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Bubba will be hurt within the next 3 rounds.

Fast but out of control.

great race though. I can't wait till K-dub gets in the mix.

12-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Why did he become #7 instead of 259?

12-05-2005, 03:54 PM
HAHAHA if you think an 02 kx125 is fast, you should ride a works RM-Z450, My friend just went pro, and gets bikes from Suzuki; that thing was SO FAST.

I could imagine:eek2:

LsMxRaCeR
12-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Bubba wins won race yay:ermm:
What about the outdoor series ricky just totally wipedout what about the last sx series ricky won??
Bubba wins won race and you guys act like he hung the moon..I never seen one post about ricky winning all these outdoor series so for that fact Rickys still the man untill bubba can beat him both sx and mx:cool:

SRH
12-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by GoOn3
Poor sportmanship? and how long have you been tuned into supercross/motocross? After the race he said straight up James was faster, gave him respect. Bad sportsmanship? The guy gives respect to everybody all the time. Racing is racing, but your comments are totally on the Bubba bandwagon. So what if RC has won everything in sight. Bubba will be next when RC retires after this year. What next, you gonna talk smack on Bubba?

I like both riders big time, but your comments are so out of wack I can't believe I even responded to them.

like 12 years buddy, no doubt james was straight up faster, rc was just pointing out the obvious, but behind the scenes hes blaming suzuki and accusing stewart of toying with him when in fact bubba was probaly playing it safe since he was riding over his head all ready he wasnt gonan go ape **** and triple if he wasnt comfortable because he was all ready out of control

my comments are out of whack? haha whatever buddy, rc is as fake as they come after he loses, he says what he has to , to come out looking like the good guy but the lil comments he throws in and his whole attitude about it say otherwise

racing is racing, thats just more of a reason ricky was showing poor sportsmanship, ricky was continually trying to stall bubba out of his rythm in corners by hesitating for a split second when bubba was right on him then complains because he thinks bubba was toying with him, anyone that races knows these tricks and ricky should be the last guy to comaplain since he was clearly playing them himself

i remember rc;s voice breaking and him being all pissed off at unadilla after battling with windham and losing on 125s, its the way hes always been, face it , winners are poor sports when it comes to losing, not just rc, but thats the way it is, i was rooting for bubba to beat him, and if any of you have been follow rc for awhile he was the same as bubba, he was out of control constantly, and the only reason anyone rides out of control is due to desire, and if he keeps that going and stays in 1 piece, he will be headed to the same place rc is at now

you guys need to stop being such lil *****es, ricky is the best there ever has been and still is, im just pumped because this is the first time anyone has taken ricky to his limit, and blew him away in years, bubba pushed rc to the limit and exceeded it, it sosmething to be excited about

bubba didnt do **** in outdoors because he didnt feel he had a competent bike , this year will tell whether thats the truth or not

trx400exxracer
12-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH

rc has always been a sore loser but thats understandable with how much desire hes got

no they are not suzuki came out with their 450 before Kawi

and didn't rc say that bubba just strait out beat him I don't call that a sore loser if you admit it like he did

any ways I thhink RC will take the championship he is more consistent and more calm than bubba is

how many people watch moto-x this summer there is no telling how many times bubba wrecked or tried to wreck Ricky

trx400exxracer
12-05-2005, 07:07 PM
I also hope that Ivan tedesco showed some talent for his first 450 race

trx400exxracer
12-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400

that is what think I think bubba is an out of control rider when it comes to racing with ricky

If anyone whachted MX they will know what I mean

12-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Cron
Why did he become #7 instead of 259? It was the last single diget numer still available, and he had such a bad season last year he wanted a fresh start. Tony Haynes ( Bubba's friend that got parylized riding, whose nimber was 259) is cool with him changing it too.

trx400exxracer
12-05-2005, 08:05 PM
It was the last single diget numer still available, and he had such a bad season last year he wanted a fresh start. Tony Haynes ( Bubba's friend that got parylized riding, whose nimber was 259) is cool with him changing it too.

exactly

GoOn3
12-05-2005, 10:16 PM
love rc or james, or hate them, I just don't see any poor sportsmanship from either of them. They are both champions and take their lumps like men.
RC did mention his bike wasn't up to standards the last race, but james said the same thing all summer (and it was true 2 stk vs. 4 stk).
james will win everything in sight once rc retires, probably after this season from what he has hinted to.
his contract is up in 2007.

why is it people hate a winner when they win everything? all these bubba fans will start hating him in a few years because he will win everything. "I just want to see someone beat the G.O.A.T." Next, "I just want to see someone beat Bubba".