PDA

View Full Version : youth production 13 - 15

fastmini
12-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Racer Productions is considering a youth production class for 13 to 15 year old racers. They would race 0 - 200 2 strokes and 0 - 300 4 strokes. They would move youth bikes to sunday morning and run youth production separately on their own track saturday morning after mini quads. Success of this class will depend on the amount of intrest people show. What are your thoughts?

161xchonda
12-04-2005, 04:41 PM
i am all for that one. if that would happen that would be awesome. i have talked to some people and they would really like to see that happen. they would probably have a good turn out too. hope it happens. it will be very hard for me to run my 90 next year if i do because my knees hit the handlebars bad every time i turn the handlebars.

161xchonda
12-04-2005, 04:44 PM
the only problem is Sunday is already packed with bikes with the morning clss doing 2 hours and the afternoon class doing 3 hours. that is a big downfall. not enough time in the day.:(

fastmini
12-04-2005, 04:59 PM
mini bikes could start at 8 like the mini quads do.

161xchonda
12-04-2005, 05:01 PM
ya good point. rita thinks everyone who brings up that subject about adding that class has talked to my dad because he has been asking her about it. lol.

vince delucca
12-04-2005, 06:39 PM
we discussed this at riders meeting after banquet. i think it would be a big success. i hope thy let us know soon so i know what quad to get ready for up comming season . i've tried to talk dev ot of mini, this class would help

Arctic Cat Dad
12-04-2005, 07:06 PM
I think this would be awesome for the bigger kids.I think it's a shame they make the bigger kids ride these little 90's. Don't get me wrong we LOVE racing with all of you big kids. But some of you kids are really big. And trying to race a mini is a chore. It's not to much fun. These kids can handle these bigger quads.I think if they do it they will have a huge turn out. Because there are alot of kids in that age class. I hope they do it for the kids sake.But then again Michael will miss you guys. Well then we just might have another kids race to watch.:D

thunderisland
12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Heard about this last week sounds like a good idea as alot of the youth riders in the production classes were 12yr or older.Hope this comes true as we are looking for a blaster as we speak.Go to gncc web site and voice your opinion it might help.

bustedknuckle
12-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Thunderisland,was reading this saw your looking for a blaster. we have one for sale.my son raced on hetricks national team.if interested pm me.vince hope they add this class.dev would love it and he could clean up everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone better look out for dev.vince check out two wheel tues.dec 6.

KWIK CHIX RACIN
12-06-2005, 12:14 PM
I emailed Jason last week as soon as I found out about it. They are seriously considering it. Jesi would love it as she has already ran some CRA races on a suzuki 250. I wouldn't know how to act just working on a mini for Jodi!!

Pappy
12-06-2005, 12:19 PM
all for it

vince delucca
12-07-2005, 06:10 PM
i talked to jason today,and r.p. decided not to have this class. he said they could not justify a race for a possable 20 or so riders in their own race , because thy have to run them seperate from all other classes.

thunderisland
12-08-2005, 06:49 AM
That's a bummer about there decision not to have a class.I think they would be pleasantly surprised about the number for that class.Look at the turnout they got for the youth classes it kept growing evry race and around 80 riders at the last one.Maybe if enough people tell them what they think it might change some minds.

Pappy
12-08-2005, 04:37 PM
thats way too bad...

i garuntee that within the first 3 races that class had easily 70 to 80 entries each race

Arctic Cat Dad
12-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Don't give up hope! Keep right at them. I agree with Pappy I think this will bring in as many if not more then the youth atv race. Just think 80 riders at our last race. And this was our first year. Wait till next year 100 riders is not out of the picture.

There are alot of kids that are to big for these mini's and that's why they don't race. If they get the word out this class will be HUGE!

bustedknuckle
12-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Hay Vince saw you were on line whats up. havent heard from you latley.hope everyone is OK .this snow is killing travis and me travis cant wait untill deer season is over so he can ride. also Thunderisland i tryed to e mail you but it wouldnt go through.its prob my computer.there are pictures of travis blaster on hetricks web.see ya later

DJJ450r
12-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
Don't give up hope! Keep right at them. I agree with Pappy I think this will bring in as many if not more then the youth atv race. Just think 80 riders at our last race. And this was our first year. Wait till next year 100 riders is not out of the picture.

There are alot of kids that are to big for these mini's and that's why they don't race. If they get the word out this class will be HUGE!

i think they should let 13-15 yr olds race GNCC on any cc quad. ive been racing my 450r in the MHSC series against 16-24 yr olds and i ended up 4th in C class and next year ill b moving up to B or A class. im 6 foot 150 lbs and theres no way im racing a 90 or a blaster/300ex.

thunderisland
12-10-2005, 06:23 AM
Pappy,Artic Cat Dad I agree totally with you guys I think the class would be huge.The main reason Cain lost interest in he thought he was too big for his 90cc I didn't agree but I'm sure alot of kids feel the same way.I called racer's production last week the guy told me they would know by friday then I saw the post where Jason said no so I didn't call maybe if enough would we could persude them to have the class.

red rider88
12-11-2005, 04:14 PM
hey josh wat up?? its zach maybe if tht class is added ill come give gncc racing a try hey u racing yth production next year for mx ?? and r u goin to green county???