PDA

View Full Version : Wtt 465 stroker for stock motor!!

400exbiggun
12-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Hey, i have a 465 stroker bottom end currently. Everthing except a piston, cylinder and head. Clutch is included and pretty new. Has a bad crank bearing but i will probably be fixxing that. The 465 will be a bit for my setup. Ill be willing to trade the crank/rod for a oem setup + you give me cash, or trade my entire bottom end for a stock bottom end, or will trade for a entire motor. If its a entire motor i would prefer a 426 and ill throw in cash depending.

Just post if your interested in a nice 465 beast!!

400exbiggun
12-05-2005, 12:57 PM
No one wants a 465 huh? May change my mind and keep it then.

since i got a few pm's asking...I got this from a close buddy of mine who used to race MX then TT. This was his spare 465 motor. It was a fully built TC motor, TC cylinder, head, cam, stroker (he believes its TC as well).
Just looking to a more trail freindly motor thats the only reason im selling this. Wanting to build a 426ex

djprettyrick
12-05-2005, 01:20 PM
i got a stock motor

400exbiggun
12-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Are you lookin for cash extra? Striaght up? Only trade bottom ends...or what?

Chino886
12-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by 400exbiggun
Are you lookin for cash extra? Striaght up? Only trade bottom ends...or what?

I got a stock bore with JE 10.5 and stage II, are you wanting cash too?

400exbiggun
12-05-2005, 03:03 PM
I know what the stroker cost, and what they go for. As well as a stock motor.

Trades i would like to do is trade this bottom end for a complete stock bottom end +you give me cash.

I would trade for a complete running motor straight up, if its a 426, with some mods ill be willing to throw in up to $200.

Ill trade straight up for a non running motor +you give me some cash. Price depending on the extent of mods to the motor.

Will also trade this bottom end for front Elka, extended steering stem, bearing carrier (aftermarket twin row).. or some other parts. Of course you would need to throw in a bit of cash as well.

Chino886 is that a complete motor? If its a complete motor i would be willing to trade straight up possibly.

Again if i have someone seriously interested ill split the case this week. take a boat load of pictures, measure, give specs etc etc. But only if someone is really interested. Im not going to sell you a junk bottom end and i expect not to recieve a junk bottom end or complete motor.

Chino886
12-06-2005, 06:21 AM

Will also trade this bottom end for front Elka, extended steering stem, bearing carrier (aftermarket twin row).. or some other parts. Of course you would need to throw in a bit of cash as well.

Chino886 is that a complete motor? If its a complete motor i would be willing to trade straight up possibly.

Hey Biggun,

I might be interested, when was all the work done on that motor approximately....Yes it is a complete motor, runs great, stays with the new 450s....

Chino

mad440
12-06-2005, 06:38 AM
i have a hotrods crank assembly i can trade no bearings or nothin but its still in the original package and has never been used

Chino886
12-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by mad440
i have a hotrods crank assembly i can trade no bearings or nothin but its still in the original package and has never been used

you have PM

12-06-2005, 08:23 AM
ill trade

stock engine.
diffrnt clutch and springs
pritty fresh rebuild
valves ajusted not long ago.

one leaky gasket

400exbiggun
12-06-2005, 08:38 AM
any one serious in a trade please PM me or email me at a_integra_87@yahoo.com

This stroker was installed right when the bike came off the show room floor, i believe it was a leftover 03 bike. It was their spare race engine and used for about 1 season until they pulled the cyl and head off for another bike. Ill get pics up when i split the cases.

Chino886
12-06-2005, 10:31 AM
any one serious in a trade please PM me or email me at a_integra_87@yahoo.com

This stroker was installed right when the bike came off the show room floor, i believe it was a leftover 03 bike. It was their spare race engine and used for about 1 season until they pulled the cyl and head off for another bike. Ill get pics up when i split the cases.

so this is only for a bottom end?

400exbiggun
12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, too slow.

I may be able to get my hands on his other 465 stroker if anyone is interested. This is a FULL TC motor, cyl, head, and all.

400exbiggun
12-07-2005, 04:39 PM
I will be aquiring another 465 stroker bottom end after x-mas through the same person. He is totally getting out of racing and parting quite a few quads. Motors i can get ahold of are 3 full stock motors, a couple stock bottom ends, a 416 motor and a 465 bottom end. The only one i will be buying again is a 465.

Ill throw the offer up to anyone else to get a 465 cheap if they want it....just thought i would give a heads up for anyone wanting a 465, so that you can try to save some of your x-mas money and get this or trade.

Chino886
12-08-2005, 10:24 AM
I will be aquiring another 465 stroker bottom end after x-mas through the same person. He is totally getting out of racing and parting quite a few quads. Motors i can get ahold of are 3 full stock motors, a couple stock bottom ends, a 416 motor and a 465 bottom end. The only one i will be buying again is a 465.

Ill throw the offer up to anyone else to get a 465 cheap if they want it....just thought i would give a heads up for anyone wanting a 465, so that you can try to save some of your x-mas money and get this or trade.

emailed you...

icy1155
12-08-2005, 05:11 PM
what other parts than the motors is he getting rid of... migt be interested in some stuff... making my stock 400 a 416 or 426 soon and i am going to be buying a cdi, aluminum air box, air scoops, stage 2 hotcams, a new fcr carb, as well as many other things... might be interested in some stuff if he was to email me a list of parts