PDA

View Full Version : WANTED 400ex head pipe

ridered54
12-03-2005, 04:39 PM
i have an hmf slip on on my 400ex and was wondering if anyone had an aftermarket header that could fit with this slip on to make a better performing full system pipe (i saw somehwere that fmf powermomb headers work but im not sure, im not looking to do any modifications to make this fit and would prefer somehting that will bolt right up)...let me know what you got and please post pics or send them to ridered54@yahoo.com

thanks,
dan

ridered54
12-06-2005, 05:56 PM
does anyone have any info about this? ...i thought i saw someone selling one with a powerbomb header but i cant remeber who it was or what the deal with it was

any help would be great,
-dan

400EX QUADER
12-06-2005, 07:54 PM
I dont have a pic rightnow but there's a pic of the powerbomb header on a maxwell coffeecan in the 400ex section. thread is that huge one at the top titled best pipe or sumthin like that. It directy slips-on to the hmf and any other slip-on exhaust while still giving you more power. I liked my combo. I sold it tho about a week or 2 ago. Nothing wrong with or bad about the pipe.

ridered54
12-07-2005, 01:06 PM
alright thanks for the help

hmf told me that they modify their slip ons to fit their headers for $250 which includes the header so i might just do that.

-dan