PDA

View Full Version : shock service help appreciated

parts eeter
12-03-2005, 04:07 PM
My rear shock is leaking and I want to have a rebuild done on it.For a 205 lb fast b rider(woods)
I would like some info on what shop to send it for a rebuild possibly respring revalve.I was thinking of using Derisi for this.Feedback greatly appreciated...I really appreciate you guys as my quad is gonna turn out alot nicer with your guidance.Its about to go under the knife in about 2 weeks.Still stockpiling parts and getting the last plans of attack ready.:D

hondatrxrider
12-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Everything that i have heard about DeRisi has been great. I have delt with him once and that was when i just bought his new frontend and he was definately a great person to deal with and he will answer any questions that you have. I would definately recommend him!!

400exMO
12-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Derisi is great but so is GT Thunder. Give both Laz and Santo calls and find out what rear setup they both provide and which one will be better for you.

Dave400ex
12-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Don't forget about site sponsor Precision Concepts. Just give the 3 of them a call and find out what they will do for you.