PDA

View Full Version : Musicians!!!! Bass Equiptment For Sale!!!

hnnblehscnnble
12-02-2005, 10:23 PM
hey sorry i didnt know where else to put this and i know its random, but i like money and i no like playing bass.lol.so heres what i got. I have an Ampeg PR410HLF cabinet, Ampeg B2R Digital head rack mount with rack and flight/carrying case, and a Fender Mexican P-Bass with Seymor Duncan Bass Line Pickups. Bass was bought brand new last november and pickups were put in before i even played it.i took it to Guitar center tonight and dint get what iw as lookign for outta it so i packed up my stuff and left.shoot me some offers.mind you this cabinet sells new for $1399 and the head for about $500 and the guitar with pickups is about $415.looking to get a decent amount and only serious offers.can ship head and bass but not cabinet.pickup only unless u know of a way to ship 80lbs 4'X3' roughly objects.reason for sellign is lost interest originally a guitarplayer but when a friend of mine eneded a bass player i answered the call and dumped so much money into it and now that that band is over im done with bass.let me know

hnnblehscnnble
12-02-2005, 10:23 PM
head

hnnblehscnnble
12-02-2005, 10:24 PM
CAB

hnnblehscnnble
12-03-2005, 10:44 AM
anyone?