PDA

View Full Version : 2 kids stabbed

Cr85rRida
12-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Today in school these freshmann go into a fight. it was one on one and then it was two on one. One of the kids pulled out an exacto knife and stabbed one kid and every one was life wtf. then some idiote trying to be cool said " you got a knife why dont you stab me":rolleyes: mother ****er got it in the hip and well as the other guy.. There was alot of blood but i was a bit confused because if any of you know what and exacto knife is it aint that big of a blade...any way the kid who did the stabbing got beat down before he could run. Police cam and both kids went to the hospital. they will be okay.Damn kids these days...its all fun ttill some one looses an eye or in this cse get stabbed :ermm:

Cr85rRida
12-02-2005, 05:08 PM
double post

derekhonda
12-02-2005, 05:14 PM
exacto knife usually just uses a razor blade. Very sharp, but wont go in more than 3/4 of an inch.

JRP
12-02-2005, 05:21 PM
leeme guess the guy that was stabbin the other person was black? i know alot of stabbin and shooting around here in school its all black ppl.:ermm: :grr:

Honda400exrox
12-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by JRP
leeme guess the guy that was stabbin the other person was black? i know alot of stabbin and shooting around here in school its all black ppl.:ermm: :grr:

the correct term is Negro or African Americans:rolleyes: LOL:blah:

Die hard honda
12-02-2005, 05:36 PM
yes you have to politically correct these days :rolleyes: IMO thats bull**** but...

MXRACER86
12-02-2005, 05:38 PM
I sent you a PM!

12-02-2005, 05:46 PM
u sent him a PM about the black thing??

400exc
12-02-2005, 05:50 PM
wow, today people think they can do anything they want,
hope the kids feel better thats got hurt

ny300exrider
12-02-2005, 06:04 PM
yoo man do you go to hauppauge high? my cousin goes there he told me about it.

fasterblaster09
12-02-2005, 06:17 PM
yeh a couple weeks ago at a high school football game,a 14 year old kid got stabebd by another 14 year old.all because earlier that day they fought and the one with the knife lost.unfortunatly he didnt live to make it to the hospital...kids these days..(yes the ones im talking about are both black{african american})

dirt308
12-02-2005, 06:17 PM
It seems the younger the kids the worse they are. In my school about a month ago there was a drug bust in our middle school. I'm a junior so we didn't really get told anything about it. I guess all the kids were in 7th and 8th grade and there was around 30 kids that got busted for buying and possesion. Kids are getting worse and worse.

fasterblaster09
12-02-2005, 06:31 PM
They are so coo l,I wish I could be like that:rolleyes:

Cr85rRida
12-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
yoo man do you go to hauppauge high? my cousin goes there he told me about it.

yup, i was making some music beats in my recording class when i heard. They were spanish i think. Dont matter you have really got to be an idiot to do that.

400exrules
12-02-2005, 07:22 PM
see.....just stand back out of the way and all the idiots will erase each other off the face of the earth. only problem is, sometimes NON-idiots are involved unvoluntarily

400exrules
12-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
they should go back to cotton picking lol that just my opinion, if anyone is offended ill remove it

might as well go ahead and remove it, someone will start arguing with you and it will get into a big heated discussion, ending with the thread being closed or people being banned for acting like fools

Honda400exrox
12-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
might as well go ahead and remove it, someone will start arguing with you and it will get into a big heated discussion, ending with the thread being closed or people being banned for acting like fools

It has been removed

12-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by dirt308
It seems the younger the kids the worse they are. In my school about a month ago there was a drug bust in our middle school. I'm a junior so we didn't really get told anything about it. I guess all the kids were in 7th and 8th grade and there was around 30 kids that got busted for buying and possesion. Kids are getting worse and worse.

2 times a year theirs a drug search at my shcool. if the dogs scratch on lockers or what ever the do then they check the locker. they checked my locker with out the dog even going by it. i got my locker searched almost every day cuz the teachers were trying to catch me with drugs. a teacher even went so far as asking me if i want some pills he had. i heard teachers askng each other if they think im on drugs. sense 5th grade to 8th grade i bean hereing that. in 8th grade i was on strattera in that mest me up in the head were i would go crazy on people n sleep every day during class my highest orveral grade was a 15% n the school didnt want me their no more. they pushed me ahead if they didnt push me ahead i would still be in 8th grade doing 3 7th grade clases.

now i switched to alternitve school 13 hours a week.

P.S. never snort strattera it burns for days.

chunky
12-03-2005, 08:46 AM
you sound like kids that are in my school...they'll just crush anything up and sniff it....i dont get it lol....is it worth it?....what do you get out of it besides bein kicked out of school? i never even heard of whatever that is u sniffed

MAaudioX10
12-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Whatever happened to the good ol' fashion *** whoopin from these kids parents??

When I was growing up, I didn't fear the law. I feared the wrath of my mother.

bulkdriverlp
12-03-2005, 10:36 AM
lmao, ^^i was scared of my dad more than anything else. its not just the kids faults, prolly had poor up-bringing at home to make him act like an idiot. he's off to a bad start. just dont be like him. career criminal in the works.

Cr85rRida
12-03-2005, 02:13 PM
I saw it on my news last night, the kid who did the stabbing was released to his parents:rolleyes: one kid stayed over night the other was let out of the hospital that after noon.

12-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
I saw it on my news last night, the kid who did the stabbing was released to his parents:rolleyes: one kid stayed over night the other was let out of the hospital that after noon.

i hope someone fcuks that kid up

fasterblaster09
12-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
Whatever happened to the good ol' fashion *** whoopin from these kids parents??

When I was growing up, I didn't fear the law. I feared the wrath of my mother.

Now days you have child abuse up your ***** for anything

Ripitupfilms
12-03-2005, 09:08 PM
why are white people scared of black people my school is 60% black and i know for a fact NEGROS cant fight they fight in numbers these kidss at my school ****ing 6 nigs beat up 1 kid for money at a football game same kids tryed to start a fight at the movies but instead this time there was even number and the nigs got ****ed up

Ripitupfilms
12-03-2005, 09:09 PM
black people are cool thought just cant fight for **** and the worst people in the world are wiggers or known as WEGROS

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 10:53 AM
what pisses me off is all the wiggers and stuff, nobody can have a real fight anymore, they have to get 10 of their friends to fight one kid. don't be such a pansy, If you can't fight by yourself, then don't start crap with people.:grr: :mad: I hate people these days.

theTman
01-02-2006, 10:54 AM
holy oldness

JOEX
01-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by pastfast125
what pisses me off is all the wiggers and stuff, nobody can have a real fight anymore, they have to get 10 of their friends to fight one kid. don't be such a pansy, If you can't fight by yourself, then don't start crap with people.:grr: :mad: I hate people these days.
This coming from somone who was trying to promote Christianity?:confused: