PDA

View Full Version : t-4 exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

$$$moneyex
06-25-2002, 08:56 PM
i just ordered my procircuit t-4 exhaust slip on for my 250ex. to put that on what do i have to do to get the old one off. and if u have a t-4 slip on do u like it?

aslo, what should i put on to make it faster. like i know about a jet kit and k&n air filter and bore kits. but what else is there.

thanks

06-25-2002, 09:19 PM
i just got mine on the other day and it sounds so cool. its one bolt to take it off and just slide the t-4 on tour header. i just put a stage two jet kit and k&n filter with outerwares on it. lots more power. if you got the quiet core i wouldnt even open it, it sounds like crap. hope i helped a little bit.
patrick

bradley300
06-26-2002, 10:45 AM
i had a supertrapp on before my t-4. i will say the the supertrapp had considerably mor low end but, i swicthed to the 1.5 inch tip and it made a world of differnce. its also a little quieter with the smaller tip. over all, the fir and finish was better than my s-t, it is also lighter and has an awesome sound.

RUFIO
06-26-2002, 03:53 PM
move up to a 103 main jet, TWIN AIR dual stage filter helps a bit, the t4 i heard good stuff about, but i love my white brothers e-series to death and would only put this back on to my next bike...POWROLL just came out with the big bore kit to up ur 250ex to a 243cc machine. i think wisco makes a high compression piston for a 250 also. You do some airbox mods also, but ONLY if u re-jet. you can drill 6 1in whole in ur airbox lid, to get better airflow to ur engine. then, ull have to re-jet, because if ur getting more air to ur engine, ull need more gass for ur engine (must stay ballanced.) Those are the few basic mods. Also small tires wil give u better acceleration, and big ones will give u better topend power. Hope I helped