PDA

View Full Version : TRX 450R PEP Compression adjustable ZPS 8-click. Brand New IN STOCK

quadmx791
12-02-2005, 12:20 PM
I have a Brand New front set PEP compression adjustable ZPS shocks, with black large body 8-click rezzys. Fits JB long travel a arms or leager's long travel a arms. IN STOCK ready to ship.

wilkin250r
12-02-2005, 04:13 PM
While we encourage shop owners to frequent the site and share knowlege and information, we have very strict rules about advertising and posting prices.

If you wish to become a site sponsor, please contact the administrator.

R3Concepts
12-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by quadmx791
I have a Brand New front set PEP compression adjustable ZPS shocks, with black large body 8-click rezzys. Fits JB long travel a arms or leager's long travel a arms. IN STOCK ready to ship.

LOL, how do you "stock" PEPs??? There are WAYYYY to many variables that factor in when Wayne designs the data sheet on a set of shocks.

And I know for a fact that Wayne would chew your *** if he saw this..He wont build shocks that arent specific setups.

quadmx791
12-03-2005, 12:16 PM
I am trying to help one of my sponsors sell a set of shocks he was stuck with by a nonpaying customer. My sponsor is a PEP authorized service center. If there was anyone interrested, he was going to respring and revalve for the riders specific needs: rider weight, style of riding, tires, rims, skid, nerfs, etc.

By using "in stock" I was just saying that there would be practically no waiting for this set of shocks.

I was not aware of the rules of the site for the listing of new items and I will be contacting the administrator to help get my sponsor set up as a site sponsor.

Admin
12-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by quadmx791
I am trying to help one of my sponsors sell a set of shocks he was stuck with by a nonpaying customer. My sponsor is a PEP authorized service center. If there was anyone interrested, he was going to respring and revalve for the riders specific needs: rider weight, style of riding, tires, rims, skid, nerfs, etc.

By using "in stock" I was just saying that there would be practically no waiting for this set of shocks.

I was not aware of the rules of the site for the listing of new items and I will be contacting the administrator to help get my sponsor set up as a site sponsor.

Discontinue the practice immediately as you are disrespecting the ATVriders.com sponsors.