PDA

View Full Version : shocks

09-25-2001, 08:22 PM
I was just wondering im wanting to get a set of shocks and new a arms already for my 400ex. I just got it yesterday and think i got rid of my dirtbike today so i have about 2900 to blow on my ex. I was wondering if anyone has roll designs a arms with the gull wing lower arm and a set of works triple rates with rezzies?

09-25-2001, 09:15 PM
talk to houser racing, i'm selling my 250r in a few months and i'm buying houser long travel a-arms with axis shock..all for around 2000...roll design is to expensive

09-26-2001, 08:18 AM
Pretty sure on this,,,but I don't think you can use works shocks with roll design arms. Doug Roll of roll design,,,designed his A-arms around custom axis shocks. Here's my suggestion,,get you some houser +2 A-arms and a set of works piggyback proseries,,you'll be amazed at what this will do for you. Also you need to get a new wider axle also,,,,your rearend needs to be wider than your front. If you widen you front end and not your back your bike will not only look funny but will handle odd too. Go out to houser racing's webpage and check out his products,,,I just put a set of his arms on my bike and love em,,,plus it'll be a lot cheaper than roll design..:D