PDA

View Full Version : north carolina riders

400exstunta
06-25-2002, 06:58 PM
ok id like to either get together for a trail ride or to rent out a mx track down here around jacksonville.

email me at hunnellmj@yahoo.com
or pm on here or on aim, icq, msn, or icq

let me know who would be interested in this
id like to do this maybe the weekend after the fourth or something

mike

luvmyex
06-26-2002, 12:13 PM
sounds good to me.Do you have some good places to trail ride down that way? I did notice the next practice day at the track in sanford is on the 7th of july.Cant think of the name but its supposed to be a good track and they have a hare scramble track too.Just a sugestion.But im up for a good ride anytime! the track is Devils Ridge.

400exstunta
06-26-2002, 01:33 PM
that depends on the trails you like to ride. there is one place i know very close to me that has about 50 acres of trails. has a very lil bit of sand like not enough to get crazy on, lil bits of mud, rocks whatever... its pretty decent to me. theres some other places a lil farther away in wilmington, nc. there are like 3 tracks down here though

callen74
06-26-2002, 09:07 PM
400exstunta,
What track are you wanting to rent out? I've been to MX58 and Halfmoon MX but I've never been to Jacksonville MX park. I guess those are the 3 tracks you were talking about. I'm interested if it's a weekend besides July 4th weekend. Also, where in Wilmington do you ride? Is it River Road or another place? Luvmyex, I'll let you know later on next week if I can make it up to Devil's Ridge next weekend. We might go to a big sandpit near there in Cameron that weekend.

BKVIEW4U
06-27-2002, 09:59 PM
ok when are we going? i want to ride in all the places you guys were talkin about . the tracks the trails,all of 'em . when are we going ? i want to go right now :)
me and some of my buds are riding on poole rd this saturday startin around noon or 1 pm. look for lots of 400 ex's ridin together if any of ya'll want to join in