PDA

View Full Version : All De, Md, Pa, And Nj Riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrspawn
12-01-2005, 01:56 PM
So how many riders do we have here around the Delaware area(including NJ,MD, and PA)??????????
We are currently working with a local track on building a more quad orientated track for us. With input from the quad racers, we are looking to make something happen. We have had problems in this area for some time now with having a local tracks not putting effort into tracks for quads, and also just plain not having anywhere to ride/race(legally). But local tracks are agreeing to shaping up tracks for quads, building more challenging tracks, and having upkeep on them. We just need to prove that there is a large number of riders to keep this going. It is hard to get track owners to put a lot of time, money, and effort iinto something without support. So if there are any riders around the delaware area and surrounding states that would be interested in riding at this track and help us get the ball rolling on the project, please respond back.

Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

Schooled 416
12-01-2005, 02:50 PM
What about trails and such for guys with the utilities, and mud pits :)

JR3
12-01-2005, 02:56 PM
im in

Sjorge450R
12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
count me in.

stc416rider
12-01-2005, 04:56 PM
i live in pa

ZeroLogic
12-01-2005, 05:46 PM
im in:devil:

ex kid
12-01-2005, 05:47 PM
just build anything and we will come ride!

Honda TRX250ex
12-01-2005, 05:54 PM
i live in PA

12-01-2005, 06:41 PM
"if u build it we will come"

even if ur 3 hours away:devil:

jrspawn
12-02-2005, 09:23 AM
After meeting with blue diamond and voicing our frustration and opions, we have finally gotten somehwere. The problem with the back track/atv track has been they unavailabilty of large dirt moving equipment, they have the dozzers, but have needed a true track loader to move the large amount of dirt to build. So with that in mind, myself and another have found a track loader that we are able to use and some other equipment. So as it stands, this coming week, weather permitting we should be able to move some dirt!!!! Hopefully all of our plans for the layout we have done will be able to be finished, and the track should be 100times better for all riders of all levels, weather you want to hit the jump and go 40ft. or stretch it out and go 80ft. everything on the larger side will also eventually have a safer distance landing for people learing, that was they're main goal, to build something that top notch riders can go out and have a challenge and enjoy, and still something for people just getting into to have something to learn on and work they're self up. Ill keep everyone posted with the progress, in the mean time KEEP POSTING with the interest in the track, i know there are a lot more poeple around the area looking for a good track.

Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

jrspawn
12-02-2005, 08:34 PM
I know there are more riders out there than just the ones that have posted so far, please post interest.

Thank you
Justin

300exr
12-02-2005, 08:40 PM
hey dude it sounds like an awesome idea. Im 16 and i dont really have anything to contribute except a helping hand if you need it. Where in DE is this being planned at, cuz im wonderin how far away ill be.

BLRacing619
12-02-2005, 09:10 PM
i live in NJ, im in

Mxjunkie
12-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Stones throw away from delaware, build it and we will come belive me theres only Rausch (bah) and etown, atco and one or two others!

Blue diamond is about 25 minutes from me it would be GREAT if you guys had it stepped up some I'd go there in a heart beat compared to a 2 hour drive to rausch!

if you guys need a test pilot I'll do it :devil:

fancy133
12-03-2005, 06:20 AM
the more tracks the better the one in the back has big potential with where the sport is headed, its only right to push on and make new tracks , old ones better, and so on hopefully everyone will realize these quads are headed somewhere lets keep our fingers crossed so upgrade that bad boy!!!!!! later fink :D

armoks
12-03-2005, 07:23 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86663

Check with the majority of these guys:eek2:

scarface2949
12-03-2005, 09:03 AM
nj

jrspawn
12-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Honda5, yes alana has had that reputation, because of people complaining about not letting quads on the dirtbike track, well, unfortunetly there has not been a lot of top notch racers that can honestly ride the dirtbike track to its full potential, only a handfull. And he has had no way of moving large amounts of dirt other than by dozer, which he rarely has because of greggo not letting then have the equip full time. Therefore the back track has not been up to great standards, after meeting with them, it is going to turn around, we have the equipment now and track layout. If you still have personal disagreements with alan that is fine, but we has came around 180 degree's for us, we have proven that there is a larger number of atv racers needing a place to ride, not just 10 atv people that showed at delmarva races, thats all the saw before, the same people, expand the track to a higher level, it brings more people, which brings more support and races. But without possitive support we'll never gain better riding area's.

Thank you
Justin

Mxjunkie
12-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by fancy133
the more tracks the better the one in the back has big potential with where the sport is headed, its only right to push on and make new tracks , old ones better, and so on hopefully everyone will realize these quads are headed somewhere lets keep our fingers crossed so upgrade that bad boy!!!!!! later fink :D

Amen to that lol, its closer to us too your only about 15 minutes from me and blue diamond only takes me 20 min to get down there :cool:

12-03-2005, 09:33 AM
While you're at it, talk to him about his riding fees. Its like 50 bucks a person to join (you have to) and 25 or 30 everytime you go.

Mxjunkie
12-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah dude thats why I havent gone, when they first opened it was almost 75 dollars!

QuadRacer18
12-03-2005, 03:27 PM
im in. do it and i will come

Robin Hood
12-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Im in.

Morris County, NJ.

jrspawn
12-04-2005, 07:48 PM
bump

300exr
12-04-2005, 07:54 PM
what town, i wanna check mapquest for my distance.

jrspawn
12-04-2005, 07:57 PM
New Castle, DE

jt195
12-04-2005, 09:16 PM
im in to Frystown PA

jrspawn
12-08-2005, 06:56 PM
WOW!!!!! Just now getting in from a long days' worth of work!!!! Myself and Matt headed out for Blue diamond first thing this morning. We got alot done today also. We had to use a couple dozers, skid steer, backhoe, and one of those big dirt moving trucks. It wasnt until after lunch until we got the track loader there(the big boy!) Wow, we moved alot of dirt with that thing. We cleaned up the two small little tabletops on the back side, mad the first one a good but bigger, more takeoff, longer, and steeper better landing. The second tabletop, well its bigger, its gonna be an awesome jump, did i mention its bigger, cant wait to come off of that thing. Also turned the speed double in the middle into like an uphill style jump, hoping to make it very wide also. Clean some other things up, moved more dirt and planned some more things out. Its still got a ways to go, but at this pace, it shouldnt take long, and this track will be top notch. We will be working everyday there possible. Hopefully between now and finish time there woulnt be too many people on the track messing it up, its still a little soft in spots(what can you expect with this crappy weather) but we are making it work. Alan has some plans for some pretty big things out there too. Today it was myself, Matt E, and then from blue diamond, alan, jason, and matt. All these guys are awesome, we all stayed well overtime a couple hours after dark still working. Alan and Blue diamond are putting a HUGE effort into this!!! If anyone happens to stop in there anytime and see any of these people give them a big thank you for helping the sport and the local riders have some place to ride. If it wasnt for they're effort, we wouldnt have hardly anyplace to ride decent. So weather permitting, it shouldnt take too much longer to have it close to finished. Ill keep everyone updated, in the meantime keep posting!!!!!

Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

jrspawn
12-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Well, alot more work was finished today, again, WOW. This place is going to be freaking awesome. Gonna have some jumps that even some of the pros might be a little leary before the nutt it up. After it is all done, you definetly aint gonna get bored out there.

Thank you
Jusitn

Honda5
12-10-2005, 06:08 AM
JRSPAWN, I talked to nick and am glad to hear that it is coming along so well. It will be good for you guys to have a track that close to home. now if you can keep the bikes off it. Has anyone talked to him about having races there? or is this track strictly practice?

jrspawn
12-10-2005, 06:46 AM
Hey, the key thing with the track is going to be upkeeping it, but that shouldnt be a problem. As far as races on it, ahvent talked about that yet, but im sure when were done, it will be more than race ready, possibly hold an all quad race event? Sounds sweet, and might be a possiblity some day.

Justin

jrspawn
12-10-2005, 07:01 PM
More progress made today. Turning out better and better everyday. We will be back at it out there again tomorrow first thing all day. Alot of man hours going into this, hopefully we will get ourselves a huge quad turnout though.

Justin