PDA

View Full Version : need help!

concise
12-01-2005, 12:00 PM
i may sell my bike,everthing is freshly redone,it has 15 minutes of ride time since redo.
why so little time you ask?i had a stupid small spill at e-town 2 weeks ago and although it was a tiny fall my leg(the femur right where my knee conects)decided to break in half!
i just spent about 2500-3000 on a full teardown and rebuild!
anyway this thing is brand new!!!!!
Its a 250r
96 leagers narrow frame cr 500 linked(fresh powder/candy paint)
t-pin +3 frontend(fresh chrome)
leagers swingarm(fresh chrome)
PEP zps (180lb)(fresh powdercoat on all springs)
leagers stem (fresh chrome)
new pro tapers(black)
subframe(fresh chrome)
new mxr4s all around(total 45 min ride time,i put them on before redo).
quadtech hood
new seat cover(all black pro grip,ceet seat foam)
all new stainless hard wear(everthing matches,not that ebay sh@t)
265 LRD powervalve motor
chrome engine civers
hinson cover
hinson basket
oem honda clutch
lrd adjustable pipe
38 air stryker
new chain and spockets(extra srockets)
pro-armor kill switch
you get the point, the whole bike is new and ready to roll!!!
The problem is that i can't work for like 3 months(autbody,so the bum leg doesn't help)and i just bought another house and selling the 250r would help me out.I don't know what i should ask for it and you guys are the experts so the question is how much to ask??
any help is appreciated thanx! i will post completed pics soon !!!

Cr85rRida
12-01-2005, 01:35 PM
WOW! sweet quad. Where are you from on Long Island? I live off exit 58 on the L.I.E. Would you part it out if it doesnt sell whole? If you do would those a-arms fit standered travel shocks?

BLACKeR
12-01-2005, 03:44 PM
nice looking bike bro, bummer about the leg. i think you rbest bet would be tp part it out if your getting rid of it. i know not the most fun thing to do. but i havent seen an R go for over $5500 in a long time. the "racers" dont seem to want to spend big money on them anymore. ive seen several leager narrow frame protrax bikes listed for not much more than 5K and i know its worth more than that. if you do sell it for that low though let me know!

beerock
12-02-2005, 11:44 AM
you just bought that bike form my buddy doc sorry to hear about your leg man. maybe you should hold onto it till you get better, i mean you just put all that work into it. I saw your streetbike it was pretty sick. I think you hsould hold onto it, youllbe kickin yourself.

djprettyrick
12-05-2005, 05:21 PM
i was there when he broke his leg and trust me the bike is sick..

321racer
12-06-2005, 04:58 AM
if your gonna part it out...
i have alist of things that i would be interseted in buying
let me know thanks

concise
12-11-2005, 02:48 PM
i'm keepin the b@tch!even if it is the devil!!
i would definately kick myself if i sold it.

beerock
12-11-2005, 06:12 PM
it is the devil trust me.

TheFontMaster
12-11-2005, 08:26 PM
That is one sick R. It is literaly my dream quad. The full leagar's chasis, PEP shocks, LRD motor, o yes.:eek2:

concise
12-13-2005, 12:29 PM
thanks Font its what i have always wanted to build also!That is why i can't get rid of it.