PDA

View Full Version : nerfs for Eton viper 50 and 90

QuadJunkies
12-01-2005, 11:46 AM
We have the Eton Viper RXL-50 and Im sure I knwo the answer but, I want to MAKE SURE first...

Does the AC nerfs for the 50 fit the 90?? Im pretty sure they share same chassis but I want to make SURE .Its the 2003 model so not sure it anything has changed or not. I NEED to order a set today as much as I dont want AC nerfs :ermm:I would like the heel guarded nerf until a new nerf comes avail to the market. Hopefully these wont crack as fast as my Daguhters did .My sons feet are no longer safe

Also, Magic Racing didnt show they carry them for the Eton ,anyone kinow who does? I personally wasnt impressed with there Customer service anyhow. Can anyone reccomend someone to buy them threw who has good prices??

Does C&D carry them?

fastbikes
12-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Doesn't Hetircks carry them....

wvspeedfreak
12-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Yes the chassis are the same on the 50 and the 90.I believe Hellbound racing has them.Here is a pic of them on the quad if you needed to see anything (I know it's not the greatest angle but it's all I have handy).:ermm:

Arctic Cat Dad
12-01-2005, 08:04 PM
I see what you ment about having the heel guards. That don't look very safe with the tire right there 1 wrong move and there goes the foot. WVspeedfreak you have some sweet looking mini's.

QuadJunkies
12-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Are Hellbounds prices pretty good?? I think I pd 150.00 for my Daughters.
Anyone know if C@D sells them? I would liek to try and order with who I know is good with there customers and maybe supports the site :)

And yes I agree - thats one Bad ***** mini!!

QuadJunkies
12-01-2005, 11:35 PM
wvspeedfreak~~
Have they changed any of the chassis design that would casue an issue with mounting since the 03 model come out??

I just dont want no surprises ;)

wvspeedfreak
12-02-2005, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
I see what you ment about having the heel guards. That don't look very safe with the tire right there 1 wrong move and there goes the foot. WVspeedfreak you have some sweet looking mini's.

Heel guards are on the way for ours.Thanks for the compliment Arctic Cat Dad.

wvspeedfreak
12-02-2005, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
wvspeedfreak~~
Have they changed any of the chassis design that would casue an issue with mounting since the 03 model come out??

I just dont want no surprises ;)

Ours is an '04 and I know they are the same.

QuadJunkies
12-02-2005, 09:23 AM
I tried Hellbound yesterday and today no answer.. Who else? :confused:

QuadJunkies
12-02-2005, 10:02 AM
nevermind.. Got Er done!!

AC reccomended a guy in Cali so I coudl save on some shipping... VERY nice guy ,ill be returing for more products and super price!

Bigwaymire
10-20-2006, 09:18 PM
MY daughter is on a 2005 eton 50 mini and it has a one bolt pattern. Have you guys found a way to change it to a four bolt pattern so I could have a wider selection of rims (wider).