PDA

View Full Version : All De, Md, Pa, Nj Riders!!!!!!!!!

jrspawn
12-01-2005, 11:03 AM
So how many riders do we have here around the Delaware area(including NJ,MD, and PA)??????????
We are currently working with a local track on building a more quad orientated track for us. With input from the quad racers, we are looking to make something happen. We have had problems in this area for some time now with having a local tracks not putting effort into tracks for quads, and also just plain not having anywhere to ride/race(legally). But local tracks are agreeing to shaping up tracks for quads, building more challenging tracks, and having upkeep on them. We just need to prove that there is a large number of riders to keep this going. It is hard to get track owners to put a lot of time, money, and effort iinto something without support. So if there are any riders around the delaware area and surrounding states that would be interested in riding at this track and help us get the ball rolling on the project, please respond back.

Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

mxdad
12-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Count us in from Harford County, MD :D

12-01-2005, 01:37 PM
RIGHT HERE IN NORTH JERSEY!! LETS RIDE

avc8130
12-01-2005, 04:39 PM
North Jersey checking in. When/where we riding?

ltl666devil
12-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by avc8130
North Jersey checking in. When/where we riding?

same thing from wayne

Les Davis
12-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Checking in from Frederick, MD. Count me in along with several other buddies. Keep us updated.

kwatts400
12-02-2005, 02:14 AM
Is Blue Diamond finally looking to get interested in quads? You know I'm from DE.

predator dad
12-02-2005, 02:49 AM
Rehoboth Beach , DE here....I'll give all the support I can for decent quad riding areas.

chal23
12-02-2005, 05:49 AM
Philadelphia PA here, count me in and let us know what we need to do to help!!!

jrspawn
12-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey, kwatts your correct. After meeting with blue diamond and voicing our frustration and opions, we have finally gotten somehwere. The problem with the back track/atv track has been they unavailabilty of large dirt moving equipment, they have the dozzers, but have needed a true track loader to move the large amount of dirt to build. So with that in mind, myself and another have found a track loader that we are able to use and some other equipment. So as it stands, this coming week, weather permitting we should be able to move some dirt!!!! Hopefully all of our plans for the layout we have done will be able to be finished, and the track should be 100times better for all riders of all levels, weather you want to hit the jump and go 40ft. or stretch it out and go 80ft. everything on the larger side will also eventually have a safer distance landing for people learing, that was they're main goal, to build something that top notch riders can go out and have a challenge and enjoy, and still something for people just getting into to have something to learn on and work they're self up. Ill keep everyone posted with the progress, in the mean time KEEP POSTING with the interest in the track, i know there are a lot more poeple around the area looking for a good track.

Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

CD400EX
12-02-2005, 03:42 PM
North Jersey here

I'd drive 3 hours for a nice track at a decent price

Les Davis
12-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Spawn, that would be awesome. During the summer months, I'm in Delaware every weekend at the beach. That would be nice to be able to catch that on the way down and home each weekend. Let me know how we can help out.

armoks
12-03-2005, 07:22 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86663

heres a list:eek2:

RuffRyder
12-04-2005, 04:09 PM
IN! Im always at Blue Diamond and I cant wait to see a change in that track. Keep us informed

lovetoridedirt
12-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Count me in i should be hitting there soon since i live up the street from Blue Diamond and just picked up a KFX 400

ESrider
12-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey Justin,

Were you guys able to get any work started this week?

jrspawn
12-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Hey, whats up. Matt and i both took of work today to start the progress. The track loader didnt show up this morning, it should be at the site tomorrow morning. We walked out the track and layed out everything we had planned. It whould turn out to be Awesome. From rythem sections, whoops, small jumps, big jumps, step ups, step downs, uphill doubles, everything relaly, something for everyone to keep busy learning and practicing on. We left there this afternoon to go pick up my new quad(The laeger pro trax TC YZ426) cant wait to ride tha tthing there. So tomorrow matt should be there first thing, im heading into the office to finish up some things and get the guys busy doing somethig, then im heading out there. Hopefully we'll be able to get alot done tomorrow.

Thank you
Justin

Tomo
12-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Hello, You can count two oyther people in from Delaware Co. We used to ride up near Ringtown/Mt.Carmel Pa, but the DCNR dicks stepped in and shut it down. We went to the ride at rausch when the club went but ive havent been out since. Blue diamond is ok. NJ has chatsworth but its pricey and small. Not Many trails to ride at either. We need more trails as well as MX tracks. Tom.

RuffRyder
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM
you guys already started?? NICE. IF you need help I'll gladly help on Sundays..Thats my only day off

jrspawn
12-08-2005, 06:53 PM
WOW!!!!! Just now getting in from a long days' worth of work!!!! Myself and Matt headed out for Blue diamond first thing this morning. We got alot done today also. We had to use a couple dozers, skid steer, backhoe, and one of those big dirt moving trucks. It wasnt until after lunch until we got the track loader there(the big boy!) Wow, we moved alot of dirt with that thing. We cleaned up the two small little tabletops on the back side, mad the first one a good but bigger, more takeoff, longer, and steeper better landing. The second tabletop, well its bigger, its gonna be an awesome jump, did i mention its bigger, cant wait to come off of that thing. Also turned the speed double in the middle into like an uphill style jump, hoping to make it very wide also. Clean some other things up, moved more dirt and planned some more things out. Its still got a ways to go, but at this pace, it shouldnt take long, and this track will be top notch. We will be working everyday there possible. Hopefully between now and finish time there woulnt be too many people on the track messing it up, its still a little soft in spots(what can you expect with this crappy weather) but we are making it work. Alan has some plans for some pretty big things out there too. Today it was myself, Matt E, and then from blue diamond, alan, jason, and matt. All these guys are awesome, we all stayed well overtime a couple hours after dark still working. Alan and Blue diamond are putting a HUGE effort into this!!! If anyone happens to stop in there anytime and see any of these people give them a big thank you for helping the sport and the local riders have some place to ride. If it wasnt for they're effort, we wouldnt have hardly anyplace to ride decent. So weather permitting, it shouldnt take too much longer to have it close to finished. Ill keep everyone updated, in the meantime keep posting!!!!!

Thank you
Justin
JRSPAWN@aol.com

kwatts400
12-09-2005, 01:13 AM
Sounds good, keep up the good work. I'd love to help out, but I'm in the process of moving (I will be moving twice in the next 2 months) becuase I'm buying a house.I might be able to help you out in Jan. if you need it, let me know.

RuffRyder
12-09-2005, 11:43 AM
where you moving to? Where are you guys located anyway? Im in Bear, about 10 minutes from BDP

Dupontster
12-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Sounds good to us down here in Southern Md....We have Budds but he doesn't like quads and we really need a nice track....I'm sure when the word gets out you could pull some people from Budds.....

bm250r
12-09-2005, 04:37 PM
we used to ride Blue Diamond, but got so bored there. I would love to come back as its only 40 minutes from my house. Keep up the good work.

jrspawn
12-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Well, alot more work was finished today, again, WOW. This place is going to be freaking awesome. Gonna have some jumps that even some of the pros might be a little leary before the nutt it up. After it is all done, you definetly aint gonna get bored out there.

Thank you
Jusitn

ESrider
12-09-2005, 08:20 PM
I bet I know who designed those jumps. ;) How fast will the track be? It would be perfect if it were fast & big, similar to Budd's. Keep us informed on how you guys are doing.

kwatts400
12-10-2005, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by RuffRyder
where you moving to? Where are you guys located anyway? Im in Bear, about 10 minutes from BDP

I'm having a house built in Smyrna, but it won't be ready until Feb., so I'm moving back into my parents house north of Smyrna until its ready. Right now I live near Christiana High School, about 10 mins. from blue diamond. Hate to do it but it will save me about $1400 over the next 1-1/2 months, and I'll need it when I move in I'm sure. On the plus side, they have 8.5 acres, so at least I will be able to ride a little there (snow will be really fun).

jrspawn
12-10-2005, 05:07 AM
Hey, matt and i had a layout we thought out. But believe or not lana was the one witht he ideas on the bigger stuff. The track is gonna be big, high speed, with some techinacal/real big stuff. Cant wait to ride it with the new laeger.

Justin

jrspawn
12-10-2005, 07:00 PM
More progress made today. Turning out better and better everyday. We will be back at it out there again tomorrow first thing all day. Alot of man hours going into this, hopefully we will get ourselves a huge quad turnout though.

Justin

RuffRyder
12-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Is Blue Diamond still open...or did they shut down the track so you could work it? When do you think it will be complete? Last question, isnt the snow getting in your way? Im itching to ride...havent rode my quad in 3 weeks.

http://server2.ihostphotos.com/show.php?id=37699
http://server2.ihostphotos.com/show.php?id=37704

jrspawn
12-13-2005, 05:24 AM
The track is still open. Most of the work was done on bassically off days, with the snow there, only a few people had shown up this weekend, they were not in the ways so everything went fine. The snow wasnt too bad just made everything muddy. Im guessing to be a month or more until the track is totally done, with some much freezing and thawing of the ground it makes everything muddy. But compared to what it was and how it is now, its a big difference. So go out there and thank those guys at blue diamond, oh yeah Jason loves hugg's!

Justin

predator dad
12-13-2005, 08:44 AM
I'm thinking about heading there on Sunday. I ride a yfz 450 and my son has a fully modded out Predator 90.

RuffRyder
12-14-2005, 05:48 PM
I might go check it out this weekend, but Im not riding.. WAY too cold.

bm250r
01-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Any new progress? I was up there last weekend, but the gates where locked. Looks alot different since the last time i was there.

jrspawn
01-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Yeah, track has alot of changes done to it. With all the bad weather we've had and more to come unfortunetly im not sure when the track will be really rideable. With the ground thawing and freezing it just makes it muddy. But hopefully next weekend will be decent and we can get out there to try everything out.

Justin

JRP
01-01-2006, 12:31 PM
hey im in fredericksburg VA.. im about 40min from budds creek.. how much farther is the track from budds, and where is it located at.. i am only 15, but could i ride at the track if my dad came with me? thanks alot, jordan pepper #107

jrspawn
01-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Hey, like you said, your dad would have to be with you to sign for you there to ride. I would say we are only about 2 north of budds, come up here sometime and check it out. Let me know when you plan on coming up.

Justin

01-01-2006, 06:44 PM
south jersey here

mxdad
01-02-2006, 04:42 AM
Sounds like you guys are making a lot of progress. :D

We've never been there so who can help me out with a few questions? How many quad tracks are at Blue Diamond? Is there a separate track for kids? Will the track you are building be too much for an experienced kid on a Predator 90? Are there any trails or is it all tracks? The website lists it as an MX Track, Pee Wee Track & an Off Road Track. Are you redoing the off road track for quads? How peewee is the peewee track? Are quads allowed on the MX track? Will bikes be on the track you are redoing now? It would be great if this would work out to be a great place for my son and I to ride because it is less than 1 hour from our house!!!

Thanks for any help!!!

jrspawn
01-02-2006, 11:18 AM
Hey, right now at blue diamond there is the main MX track in which the bikes only practice on, quads race on it when there has been races there in the past, it is a very technical and non forgiving track for a quad. Then there is a "pee wee" track that is a decent size with a few smaller tabletops(great for kids to learn on), they have also just built/building an advanced peewee track that looks pretty sick. And then there is the "offroad" track. Is now geared more to quads, but bikes are also able to ride there too. Most of the jumps out there now are either table tops, or the long ones are like a triple style tabletop. I would say the track is safe for anyone, just know your limits and capabilities when riding and hold your line. As for a pred 90, he'll be fine, he woulnt be able to really clear any of the jumps do to the size, but for the most part being tabletops, he'll probably still love it. Overall for a family i would say this would be an excellent choice for you to come too. You can view the whole "offroad" track from the center of it on top of one of the hills, so it would be great to watch some good riding also. Anymore questions feel free to ask, and i hope to see you there.

Justin

mxdad
01-03-2006, 04:02 AM
Thanks Justin. We will see you there in the spring!!!

Kool Kidz
01-03-2006, 06:35 AM
We'd like to find out if you guys start having events and a mini contingent forming. If so and decent facilities we'd come down from North Jersey also. Know others would come also but not for an oval mini track. Hope you guys take care of the mini riders also, there is alot in the area that would come out for a nice area to ride.

dc586
01-17-2006, 06:51 AM
hi i am from pa where is blue diamond. at and do you guy still need any help

RuffRyder
01-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Blue Diamond is in New Castle Delaware...If you take I95 south into Delaware, make your way onto Rt.13 and follow it south and you cant miss it. Thats very vague instructions, but it gives you an idea.

dc586
01-18-2006, 06:27 AM
thanks for the info