12-01-2005, 09:48 AM
whats ur favorite bmx frame, race, street, freestyle, or P.O.S, put on here!:D

416exfreak
12-01-2005, 09:49 AM
min is the hyper Assualt race frame, available at

danscomp.com

Hyperwarrior22
12-01-2005, 10:01 AM
i think this belongs in the open forum not in Powertrain!

nakomis0
12-01-2005, 11:00 AM
I'm not really into bikes but I bought my son a Free Agent Eluder.

I think its a pretty sweet bike. Real light best part is I got it off Ebay in nearly new condition for $70 ... free shipping cause I picked it up locally.

EXMARK
12-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Back in the day Redline for racing. Here is a pic of my 4yr olds mini.

hnnblehscnnble
12-01-2005, 12:05 PM
i have a kink fiend frame(ONE OF ONLY 2 IN CENTRAL OHIO) with s&m, oddyssy,solid,fit etc. parts on it and by the way its for sale.let me know.

ny300exrider
12-01-2005, 12:34 PM
standard,s&m,fly,premium,kink,macneil,eastern,fit,etc,etc

mainstream bikes cannot be compared to real bmx frames inteneded for a custom built bike

bigjbull
12-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Redline!!!!!!!

eastPAex
12-01-2005, 02:10 PM
haro backtrail

h400exrydr
12-01-2005, 03:37 PM
i got a haro f4

Sjorge450R
12-01-2005, 03:49 PM
GT!

Honda TRX250ex
12-01-2005, 05:20 PM
lets see im heavly into BMX riding so i chose
Fit Aitken
Kink Cielencki
S&M Black Frame

ill_lil_romey
12-01-2005, 05:53 PM
GT

stevo3176
12-01-2005, 06:12 PM
PK Ripper

alexmx22
12-01-2005, 07:22 PM
S&M Next Generation Dirtbike frame.

ONEBAD400
12-01-2005, 07:54 PM
hoffman pro

honda92
12-01-2005, 08:59 PM
i'm gonna say the Dirt Brothers trailer park, can't beat the price (atleast a couple years ago) and the quality is outstanding.

hnnblehscnnble
12-01-2005, 09:18 PM
honda 250ex and alexmx22 and ny 300ex i think we all think alike!all very good choices.s&m db ng is an oldschool and awesome frame.i like my kink just because its not mad enmore and rare.i hate to sell it but every time our trails get up and going they get torn down by idiots that think they can build,landowners or the popos.if any of u come to ohio or live in ohio the flow skatepark is awesome place to ride in c bus.foam pits,wall rides huge box rythm (trails style) just an awesome place and best part...owned by bikers.stupid @$$ skateboarders mostly stay away.im not much of a street rider but park and dirt is my thing.

kyle

Honda TRX250ex
12-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by hnnblehscnnble
honda 250ex and alexmx22 and ny 300ex i think we all think alike!all very good choices.s&m db ng is an oldschool and awesome frame.i like my kink just because its not mad enmore and rare.i hate to sell it but every time our trails get up and going they get torn down by idiots that think they can build,landowners or the popos.if any of u come to ohio or live in ohio the flow skatepark is awesome place to ride in c bus.foam pits,wall rides huge box rythm (trails style) just an awesome place and best part...owned by bikers.stupid @$$ skateboarders mostly stay away.im not much of a street rider but park and dirt is my thing.

kyle
i have to say i have a lot of skatebording friends
but some of the skaters around here are complete di(ks they think that there all better and everything
but i think skaters dont BMX because they are afraid of getting hurt or because its a lot harder

hnnblehscnnble
12-02-2005, 07:16 PM
cool.i still have friends that board and i still make fun of them for doing it and i believe its the truth they are afraid of getting hurt, unless ur the hawk or bam or someone of that sort.i skateboarded for like a week and hated it.did i mention my bike is forsale if anyone wants it heres a mod list.

kink fiend frame metallic blue
s&m pitchforks black
fsa headset (unsealed) chrome
solid stem black
fit edwin bars (cut down) black
primo pentagon seat w/little tears black
demolition seat post(needs new one if u want to raise it i have it cut way down so it sits right on seat tube) black
primo powerbite crank black
kink lite 39t sprocket black
oddyssey jim celenski pedals with nickels in ends so u'll never be broke:D black
410 chain chrome
14t flywheel(gearing same as 44t -16t)
oddyssy hazard front black and back chrome rims
oddyssy evolver brakes (2x4 pads) black
oddyssy slic cable
dirt harry lever black
primo grips(needs new)
mcneil bar ends raw
everything well taken care of and not slamed or abused with exception of normal wear and tear from riding it.everything tight and greased, new bearings in hubs,crank has semi new fsa smack daddy crank bearings(same size for oversize spindle)

shoot me an offer.:) and ill try and get pics up soon.

kyle

Honda TRX250ex
12-02-2005, 08:30 PM
cool.i still have friends that board and i still make fun of them for doing it and i believe its the truth they are afraid of getting hurt, unless ur the hawk or bam or someone of that sort.i skateboarded for like a week and hated it.did i mention my bike is forsale if anyone wants it heres a mod list.

kink fiend frame metallic blue
s&m pitchforks black
fsa headset (unsealed) chrome
solid stem black
fit edwin bars (cut down) black
primo pentagon seat w/little tears black
demolition seat post(needs new one if u want to raise it i have it cut way down so it sits right on seat tube) black
primo powerbite crank black
kink lite 39t sprocket black
oddyssey jim celenski pedals with nickels in ends so u'll never be broke:D black
410 chain chrome
14t flywheel(gearing same as 44t -16t)
oddyssy hazard front black and back chrome rims
oddyssy evolver brakes (2x4 pads) black
oddyssy slic cable
dirt harry lever black
primo grips(needs new)
mcneil bar ends raw
everything well taken care of and not slamed or abused with exception of normal wear and tear from riding it.everything tight and greased, new bearings in hubs,crank has semi new fsa smack daddy crank bearings(same size for oversize spindle)

shoot me an offer.:) and ill try and get pics up soon.

kyle
hey you wanna donate that bike to a BMX rider who really needs one and dont have the money? please!

alexmx22
12-02-2005, 08:33 PM
i had the next gen frame with alex triple walls, pig head set, trek stem, milk bars,trek 3pc crank haro nuke sproket, acs fat claws rear, iron cross, i figured with all the parts i had it was worth close to a grand, it was stolen and i havent riden since, i used to ride street and it was an awsome dirt jumping bike except it was a little heavy

hnnblehscnnble
12-02-2005, 10:19 PM
dude if i could i would but i have too much money invested.maybe trade me ur bros 300ex for it;) or even ur 250x and u got a deal lol.

and alex sorry to hear about ur bike.i hate that i had mine stolen one but they didnt get far.i cauht up on foot hit them and they fell off and what happened from there i cant talk about since i still have to go to court for it...lol just kidding but they got an @$$ beating.
kyle

Joe400ex
12-02-2005, 10:42 PM
i like the bike

Honda TRX250ex
12-02-2005, 10:55 PM
dude if i could i would but i have too much money invested.maybe trade me ur bros 300ex for it;) or even ur 250x and u got a deal lol.

and alex sorry to hear about ur bike.i hate that i had mine stolen one but they didnt get far.i cauht up on foot hit them and they fell off and what happened from there i cant talk about since i still have to go to court for it...lol just kidding but they got an @$$ beating.
kyle
no way i put to much money sweat and blood into my 250x and it aint even close to being done lol
ill just stick to my haro F3 POS bike
but it gets the job done:devil:

hnnblehscnnble
12-03-2005, 10:37 AM
holy shizzle how do u ride with ur bars almost chicago style.pull those sob's back some.ur not a vert rider.lol jm whatever u want.yeah and good luck with ur x hope everything works out with it reason i offered my bike for one is i love 300ex's.they are cool little bikes to mess around on and u cant beat them.

kyle

Honda TRX250ex
12-03-2005, 10:45 AM
holy shizzle how do u ride with ur bars almost chicago style.pull those sob's back some.ur not a vert rider.lol jm whatever u want.yeah and good luck with ur x hope everything works out with it reason i offered my bike for one is i love 300ex's.they are cool little bikes to mess around on and u cant beat them.

kyle
lol thanks i ride street and dirt thats why my bars are like that there about a 16 inches longs too lol

hnnblehscnnble
12-03-2005, 11:03 AM
i ride dirt and park and have them in line with my forks.try ti bro it works so much better.more control.the farther back they are and the stronger u are the better i think it works.

kyle

Honda TRX250ex
12-03-2005, 06:34 PM
i ride dirt and park and have them in line with my forks.try ti bro it works so much better.more control.the farther back they are and the stronger u are the better i think it works.

kyle
i tryed it and it annoyes the hell out of me lol
im also 5.10 on a 20 inch bike and my bars hit my legs when i do no handers and things like that so thats mostly why i have them like that

Mxjunkie
12-04-2005, 02:08 PM
I like my haro and my fit..

ZeroLogic
12-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I like my haro and my fit..

weres your helmet!:eek2:

Mxjunkie
12-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
weres your helmet!:eek2:

In my bedroom why

haha..

I've been knocked out twice, I wear it now though sometimes

hnnblehscnnble
12-04-2005, 07:34 PM
just rode the flow ( www.ridetheflow.com ) skatepark today in reynoldsburg ohio.its an awesome place.hurt my knee bad early so i took pics of my friend kyle.hes an awesome rider and going pro soon.has a huge trick book and no fear.he quit riding dirtbikes due to accident and went crazy on bmx and i quit bmx for quad racing and ive been told im fast so i guess it works out?ill try and get pics soon. check out www.brownko.com and look for kyle curren.hes my bro.

kyle

12-04-2005, 09:28 PM
my baby. I dont ride it much anymore, but still love it.
has,
11t rear hazard casete
30t front sprocket
volume mid fram, ( little small now)
S&M pitchfork
alex tripple wall rims
titanium spokes
3pc crank
odesy petals
kool stop BMX break pads ( I swear by these pads)

Robin Hood
12-05-2005, 05:04 PM
My Haro F3 after some 13 year old colored kid decided to take it from my yard...

Now he owes me 500$ or his life.

I had about 300 invested only to find it ruined with other crappy parts slapped on it like it went through a chop shop.

Whats this world coming to? :huh

rmz250
12-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by mittimj
my baby. I dont ride it much anymore, but still love it.
has,
11t rear hazard casete
30t front sprocket
volume mid fram, ( little small now)
S&M pitchfork
alex tripple wall rims
titanium spokes
3pc crank
odesy petals
kool stop BMX break pads ( I swear by these pads)

wanna sell your bike?

hnnblehscnnble
12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
mines for sale:D shoot me a price!!!

kyle

Rip_Tear
12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Here's my 04 Haro 540, don't get to ride it much. (this is a pic of when I first got it)

standardryder
12-05-2005, 05:57 PM
i love my bike, i ride it just about everyday i can. probably why i hate winter so much. i still ride it down here in my room though:)

standard sta-r ox frame
atomlab tripple wall cassette
profile 3 piece sealed crank(amr)
odyssey pro dirt forks
s&m medium bars
fit stem
fsa pig sealed headset
primo 36t sprocket

i have about $1400 invested in it.

standardryder
12-05-2005, 06:01 PM
heres a pic of me riding it, kinda crappy quality cause i got it out of a video...

Hon300ex
12-05-2005, 06:16 PM
i have a 2005 fuse 3
-primo dirt monster front tire
-shadow conspiracy street seat
-odyssey JC pedals
-DK iron cross grips
- dirt harry break lever
- odyssey dirt path rear tire

Honda TRX250ex
12-05-2005, 07:57 PM
do you guys really like haros?
i have one and its the biggest pos ever
i went threw 15 chains 7 back rims 5 front some many tubes a bottom bracket 3 sets of pedals
the only thing that hasent broke was the bars and the grips
and i take good care of my bike just ride her a lil hard

12-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
wanna sell your bike?

its not for sale.... but what do you want to pay. because everything can be for sale. I have about 1000 invested. to be mint it needs a better crank ( altho the one on there is sealed beaings, it is just a tad over built making it heavy)

needs one new petal, so mite as well need 2
needs a headset, one installed is a cheepie.
handle bars a a tad bent
rear tire is flat.

the list goes on. prolly dont want to buy it.

RIDER11X
12-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok, old guy chiming in here............My old bike, JMC Darrel Young Design...........Look up vintage BMX to see a pic of it. Back in the day.......1985.......This was a repected bike.......I had around $1200 in mine back then!:eek2: Then sold it for $700 to buy my first car.:p

babyboy
12-06-2005, 03:59 AM
STANDARD!!