PDA

View Full Version : Note for pappy

Rootar
12-01-2005, 08:11 AM
my frame and parts are going out tomorrow and i just wannted to let you know i left the Bearings in the front hubs and the front of the swingarm and the stem bearings in the frame please make a note to put the hub bearings, the snap ring (dont need the rest of teh stem bearings and seals casue i have new ones), and put the bearings and slide things back in the swing arm

here is whats in the box and i think i changed a couple things and a couple colors

-frame and subframe (gusset and grabbar mod) white
-swingarm, black mini tex
-hubs (frotn and rear), trans blue
-shifter and brake pedal, black mini tex
-case saver, black mini tex
-motor mounts, black mini tex
-stem shaft clamps, white
-subframe brace bars, white

also to let you know a before it gets there um all the parts are ...um.... dirty so if when you get it just figure up the bill for every thing inculding the bearings and give me a call or pm me on here and ill get the money out to ya thanks alot...

Pappy
12-01-2005, 02:31 PM
10-4

Rootar
12-06-2005, 09:46 PM
pappy hey i jsut got an axle off a guy and it uses 250r hubs (its a 250r axle and im using it in my 400 so could you powdercoat the front and rear hubs i sent in trans blue or another cool blue instead of red (im gonna swap hubs with my lil brother as a christmas gift and his 400 is yellow that we jsut got and i was thinking deep blue hubs would set it off)

so that just means i want all 4 hubs i sent done in trans blue

thanks

oh and just hit the subframe braces with white to blend in with the frame

Rootar
12-09-2005, 08:07 PM
i belive you should have gotten my box of stuff by now. jsut checking to see if you have it when you figure up how much i need to send, let me know

Pappy
12-09-2005, 08:09 PM
your frame and sub are at the strippers. i thought i was getting them back on wednesday, even went to shoot them but they were not ready. hopefully tuesday or wednesday of this week i will be knocking out yours and a few others.

Rootar
12-09-2005, 11:09 PM
are you sure you dont have my stuff mixed up with someone else? i jsut shipped my frame and everything on Monday of this week. i figured it jsut be arriving either yesterday or today (friday)

im confused :confused: how soon did it get there?

Pappy
12-10-2005, 06:56 AM
sorry, i mixed your user name up with another member.

i assume your frame showed up friday, in a treestand box? i did not look at the name as it was too dang cold to stand at the UPS truck and look:p

Rootar
12-10-2005, 12:48 PM
lmao yea it came in a tree stand box :p

Rootar
12-11-2005, 03:23 PM
hey pappy ill be on vacation the 26-1 in parkcity utah so you dont have to be in big hurry with my parts but ill be lookng for them when i get back:macho casue ill be ready to assemble the dang thing and ride it hopefully by my b-day (january 18th)

Pappy
12-16-2005, 08:08 PM
have a good vacation and a merry christmas

if all goes well your parts will be completed next week and shipped after the christmas holiday. if you would like me to wait until you return that is no problem, i wouldnt want boxes just sitting on the front porch:p

Rootar
12-17-2005, 12:34 AM
yea hopefully sometime first of next week like monday you could tell me how much money to send so you can get it by christmas. and you can shipp the parts as soon as you want because my parents and my lil brother will be here lol im going to Utah ALONE :devil: should be a crazy way to end the year and start a new one :p me and my freind Anson (who im staying with got free reign for 10 days lol my lil brother hates me so these hubs should make him happy when they get here)

Rootar
12-20-2005, 10:08 AM
you got a bill for me yet? lol i might try and stick it to my dad but that prolly wont work, but i do need to send you the money asap so that my parts dont jsut sit there after they're done.

btw when you get done could you snap a couple pics of the stuff so that i can have something to look at when im in utah. ;)

Pappy
12-20-2005, 01:06 PM
-frame and subframe (gusset and grabbar mod) white $370)
-swingarm, black mini tex($40)
-hubs (frotn and rear), trans blue($40)
-shifter and brake pedal, black mini tex($10)
-case saver, black mini tex($0)
-motor mounts, black mini tex($8)
-stem shaft clamps, white ($8)
-subframe brace bars, white ($10)

total $486 + $45 return shipping= $531.00

Pappy
12-20-2005, 08:08 PM

Rootar
12-20-2005, 11:50 PM
-frame and subframe (gusset and grabbar mod) white $370)
-swingarm, black mini tex($40)
-hubs (frotn and rear), trans blue($40)
-shifter and brake pedal, black mini tex($10)
-case saver, black mini tex($0)
-motor mounts, black mini tex($8)
-stem shaft clamps, white ($8)
-subframe brace bars, white ($10)

total $486 + $45 return shipping= $531.00

dont forget my other stuff
- prm .125 chassis skid
-prm baja grab bar

also to put the bearings and stuff back in the front of my swing arm and to put the bearings back in the hubs, and the clip in the frame (bottom stem mount).

whats the new total now?

btw the more i think about it the more i like the white, i think its gonna look pretty dang good white frame, red plastics, black seatcover, polished wheels, black swinger and chrome arms and lots of little black and red and polsihed parts to set it off

Pappy
12-21-2005, 06:53 AM
no charge for the bearings etc.

i have the chassis skid plate and grab bar here i believe, i will get you a total on them

Pappy
12-22-2005, 08:17 PM
rears are done, ill shoot the fronts tomarrow

Rootar
12-22-2005, 09:39 PM
looks great, soon as you figure up that total wiht the skid and grabbar ill send out the money.

Rootar
12-28-2005, 08:41 AM
my dad should have sent out the money order yesterday. so its on its way, dont mean to be a pian or anything but did ya finish the rest of the parts yet, if you did itd be awesome if i could see some pics of that white frame:)

Pappy
12-28-2005, 08:50 AM
I chatted with your pop last night, sounds like a hard working man!

All im waiting on is a call from the strippers and I will be back on frames.