PDA

View Full Version : My 300EX

Built_300EX
12-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Hey, just continue posting on this thread. My pictures are too big to post on here so go to my homepage. picturetrail.com/MattFillinger05 and check out my 300EX, let me know what you think. All the fender shaving, etc..etc.. was done by my friend Shawn and I. Reply and let me know what you think. I will post on here in a few days when I update my page after getting my custom made stickers and show you what it looks like then. My post after that will be around Xmas so remember to check my page often on the quads/bikes page. I will have many mods done to the looks on Xmas.

Thanks. Remember to reply. Or just post on my picturetrail guest book. Up to you.

Also a note to administrators of this page. I do not want you to think I am advertising in any way, shape or form. I am just wanting to let people see my quad. IF this is a problem please tell me and I will not do it anymore.

madmandan11
12-01-2005, 06:31 AM
quads lookin good same with the chick on the dirtbike... how do you like that DG on your 300?

Butters
12-01-2005, 09:48 AM
nice quad. i like how you cut the fenders. what tires and size are those? i used to have a DG pipe, well i still do, i just don't use it cause my neighbors didn't like the sound. i need to sell it.

Trevor
12-01-2005, 09:51 AM
I have the same pipe on my 300 it sounds ok and seems to work not too bad. I have an end cap and plates off a supertrap on mine though so it's not as loud as one with no end cap.

madmandan11
12-01-2005, 09:59 AM
i can careless about the sound.. lol i love pissin off my neighbors around here...lol Butters how much u lookin for that DG and is it in good shape?? for 300ex right? lol

kyleschonert
12-01-2005, 02:57 PM
ive got one for sale. Its the Krome Power and works great. make me a reasonable offer. Gotta get rid of this thing to help pay for the sparks.

Built_300EX
12-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Heh, custom shaving job. Anyone needs that done I can do it for shipping cost and 30 dollars. Find out how much it would be and I could do it. Also that chick on the bike is my gf heh =) Kickass having a riding girl as mine. Keep on posting. Later all.

Honda TRX250ex
12-01-2005, 05:47 PM
really nice 300ex
wanna hook me up with some of your friends?:p

YFZ450Ridr
12-01-2005, 06:41 PM
hey heres the pics of your 300. thought id post em for you and make it easy;)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8610/1181148013gz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3940/1181150498cm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5139/1204737339lz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1883/1204743967cg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5862/1204750833oc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

reconmaster
12-01-2005, 06:44 PM
looks nice

CBF2
12-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Is that plastic spray painted? And the seat too?:huh

Built_300EX
12-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Wrong pics, the newer ones are the ones I was really wanting judged. The ones with the shaved back fenders, the top three pics I do believe on the picture trail. Thanks though man.

Built_300EX
12-02-2005, 12:32 AM
Sorry about that, didn't give time for the others to load. And the question about it spray painted, it's clear coated. The HONDA part on the seat has just rubbed off. You have no clue how much I ride that quad. heh. The grab bar was painted by my friend before I got it off him, I need to sand it the rest of the way down and finish polishing it up though. The two top pictures are by a differen't cam thats why they look so dull.

Trevor
12-02-2005, 06:54 AM
You are going to get totaly covered in mud with those rear fenders cut off.

300exrider05
12-02-2005, 07:29 AM
REMOVED: ADMIN

madmandan11
12-02-2005, 07:34 AM
removed

12-02-2005, 08:09 AM
lets see what yours looks like then

Built_300EX
12-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Haha, it's cool. I don't care if it's bashed, many other like the way the fenders look WAY better then stock fenders also. Care to run me? Looks don't matter. Honestly, I need some races. Whenever you want, i'll pay for the trip here and back but we should bet title for title on it. I would in a heart beat. Don't even know what your's has. And actually mine is an 04, I just ride more than the common rider, I have a love for riding so yea...But anytime you want to run them tell me and I will pay for the trip here and back just be sure to bring the title and quad. Don't worry about taking them back, they will be in my care then hehe. Later man

Built_300EX
12-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Honestly, it's not to bad. I mean yes, more than stock fenders but not bad. The back fenders like that, oh dear god I know I will be covered lol. No doubt. I like it though so heh...oh well. Mud isn't a bad thing if your going MUD riding if not then I just dodge them and don't get covered.

Later.

Honda TRX250ex
12-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by 300exrider05
your 300ex looks like a pile of ****.my grandmas *** looks better than your quad does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!buy a new one *******.
dont be a dick to people it dont matter what your quad looks like its how you ride it

ZeroLogic
12-02-2005, 01:48 PM
dude calm down lets see your quad i bet it isnt even nice as his :rolleyes: dont post here if you cant be nice

Built_300EX
12-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Lol, guys just leave him alone. His "probably" won't come close to running with mine. Hell, I asked for opinions and I got them. I just wish we had a way of transporting quads back and forth quick for the asses that down other peoples because most of the time they have all looks and no motor. I would love to take my 300EX ww and smoke all of the jackass' that like to say stupid things like that. But yea, just let it go. He's probably just downing mine because either A) His isn't as good looking or B) His won't compare to mine. That is all.
Thanks for the support though =)

kyleschonert
12-02-2005, 03:23 PM
I dont know why hes flaming on it. I think that looks pretty tight. The way you cut those rear fenders is sweet. And looks arent everything, and at least he has something that is his and he can be proud of it. That kid needs to shut up. nice quad man.

Built_300EX
12-02-2005, 03:37 PM
It will soon be one of the nicest looking quads around. I have ordered DG V-pro bumper, Chrome Tusk nerf bars, new seat "Ceet" cover, tribal shock wears, three unique stickers (two honda wings that my girl friend drew up, they are pretty bad*** looking. Consists of the Honda wing but with a mix of tribal, the other sticker is the punisher skull which is going on the front of the quad.) The frame and motor are getting powder coated with black and it has alot of flake in it (metallic) along with the a-arms, swing arm etc..etc..basically the rolling chassis. It's going to look pretty sweet. I also bought a 250R carbon fiber hood with the vents in the front. I think it's going to look pretty sweet if you ask me =). Also a question. There is another bumper I may get after I get the V-pro and just send it back if it will work. The bumper is called GNCC Type 2 Front bumper made by DG, it's on page 722 of Rocky Mountain FALL/WINTER catalog. It's for a 400EX I am wondering if it will fit on mine and not hit the plastic. I know the 400EX stock bumpers bolt right up but I don't know how this one will go, as far as hitting the plastic etc..I know the bolt pattern is the same though. And yes, I repeated myself alot. I smoked a bit ago so...Later.

Reply soon. Thanks for the comments though

madmandan11
12-02-2005, 04:28 PM
lmao wow i thought i was gonna be the only one to say something to him but guess theres good ppl on here ahah... damn connecticut ppl lol

reconmaster
12-02-2005, 04:38 PM
removed1

YFZ450Ridr
12-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Built_300EX
Wrong pics, the newer ones are the ones I was really wanting judged. The ones with the shaved back fenders, the top three pics I do believe on the picture trail. Thanks though man.

oh sorry those were the ones i saw so i figured they were what u were talking about.:ermm:

Ripitupfilms
12-02-2005, 09:17 PM
300exrider05

Your the kinda kid thats get knocked out at school ... Probally some fat kid that got Daddy to buy him a 05 300ex with heated hand grips ..

Built_300EX
12-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400ridr
oh sorry those were the ones i saw so i figured they were what u were talking about.:ermm:
Oh, it's ok man. I appriate you putting them on there for me. I thought you put the two older ones only didn't see the newer ones until the second time I started looking on this forum. Thanks for putting them on here for me by the way.

Built_300EX
12-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
300exrider05

Your the kinda kid thats get knocked out at school ... Probally some fat kid that got Daddy to buy him a 05 300ex with heated hand grips ..

Haha, I wish I would have had my dad buy me a quad. I pay for that myself. 125 monthly. Hell, I'd love to have some heated hand grips lol. My hand freeze, I was riding not to long ago and my thumb froze haha had to fall off the quad so it would stall out, couldn't move anything. But yea, I know what you mean by saying that man. Alot of kids get stuff handed to them, if they would get out and get stuff for themselfs they would appriate other peoples things more and down them.

Later.

ZeroLogic
12-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Built_300EX
Haha, I wish I would have had my dad buy me a quad. I pay for that myself. 125 monthly. Hell, I'd love to have some heated hand grips lol. My hand freeze, I was riding not to long ago and my thumb froze haha had to fall off the quad so it would stall out, couldn't move anything. But yea, I know what you mean by saying that man. Alot of kids get stuff handed to them, if they would get out and get stuff for themselfs they would appriate other peoples things more and down them.

Later.

my dad brought my 300ex for me but everytime it brakes and whatever it brakes even if its 0 degrees outside im fixing it and buying the parts

i would of brought my ex if i had a job but there arent any around here but i do a lot of yard works and **** and whenever something fails around my house im helping fixing it i had to turn dont my friends a bunch of times to hang out cause somthing would brake or someone needed my help

Built_300EX
12-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Just wanted you to know wasn't downing you. I was downing the *** who downed my quad. It's cool if your parents buy you stuff, hell what else are they for except to make you mad and buy you things? lol But yea, helping and such wasn't listed under that catagory of being spoiled etc, like I said in my last note. I can bet he don't help out and such. So don't think I was talking about you man.

ZeroLogic
12-05-2005, 01:50 PM
its alright i thought you were just saying if a parent buys a kid a quad there spoiled but my mistake:macho

Jonesboys
12-05-2005, 08:40 PM
My parents bought my quad, i buy parts, if you race GNCC, you've proabaly seen our team, Jonesboys Racing, we have 4 300ex's and every one is fast!, but, some people buy new trucks, and new everything, we race, that's what we do, and that's our hobby, i'm very lucky to have my parents help me pay for my racing. Hell we just put $2500 in my motor!, it's expensive, but by-golly it's fun. And for the people, bad mouthing you, and your quad, don't worry, they are just jealous. They dont know you or your quad. So, in the world of "TRUE" Riders we are all equal, UNTIL THE RACE STARTS, THEN, IT'S ON!! JBR over and out.

gunfreak00
12-09-2005, 08:12 PM
I am a parent (40) and have bought my son 2 quads. He started on a viper 90 and is now on a 06 recon and he is only 11. I was on a roll and even bought the wife a Supuki Ozark. The best money spent, he loves to ride and I get to buy another quad to play with!

We spend a lot of time at Big rock having family time. That is a rare thing these days. I would much rather him being out riding than be in his room playing video games. Those who ride together stay to gether. We also have a good time blowing things up, but that is another story.

big_rider
12-09-2005, 08:29 PM
My kawasaki will probly out run his atv. I pay $259 for mine a month.

300ex13
12-11-2005, 05:41 PM
thats my beast

400ex28
12-11-2005, 06:03 PM
neat

exrider4130
12-20-2005, 02:02 AM
i really like the hack-job on the rear fenders....ive been tryin to seee a god way to cut them and im going to copy you exactly...hopefully you dont mind:D

Built_300EX
12-20-2005, 04:19 PM
You can copy, there is another way though. Buy the Maier custom fronts and back. I didn't know about them until yesterday so I am just going to buy the fenders new instead of cutting them.
But thats man. you can copy. That quad was taken anyways by the bank so it's all good. Be unique =)