PDA

View Full Version : Lost!!!

Killa250ex
11-30-2005, 08:05 PM
Holy Hell! Who watched tonights episode?! That computer is F*ed up, I wonder where Walt is!

Is there anyone on here that knows whats going to happen???

400exrules
11-30-2005, 08:06 PM
lmfao i was about to make a thread on it.....its drivin me crazy!!!!

i was hoping that extra video that they got would explain somethin about the hatch. and wtf is up with that retard horse

Killa250ex
11-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Yeah, it is weird about the horse, it has to have a direct connection with Kate, and theres gotta be more to Sawyers little Spasm he had and the fact that he can see the horse is wierd. The only thing im hung up on is Walt! That kid is damn crazy! Now he's on the computer, wtf is up with that?!

400exrules
11-30-2005, 08:15 PM
im interested in figurin out about the others, and wtf those crazy bast-ards are doing. and how they got their and stuff....theirs a ton of mysteries.

I bet Michael screwed somethin up, cuz they were just watchin that part of the tape that said no matter what, DO NOT use the computer for anything but typing in the code...........then Michael decides to have an online chat with his ghost kid.....wtf

lol, somethin bads gonna happen cuz he used it

Killa250ex
11-30-2005, 08:19 PM
hey I found this website, Check it out, its Lost: Spoilers...dont know if you want to read it or not, but im checkin it out as i type...

http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

400exrules
11-30-2005, 08:20 PM
who cares, this shows drivin me crazy....im gonna read it too

Killa250ex
11-30-2005, 08:45 PM
The only thing I really found out is all of December and The first part of January is going to be RERUNS! :mad:

Here's (http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php) more of a website that is strait up. :o

400exrules
11-30-2005, 08:48 PM
wow i just did a lot of reading here, you have to read it, the whole page gives future spoilers

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

*spoiler*

desmond comes back.....the reason the plane crashed will be revealed.....Eko (big black guy) was a born and lived in nigeria and has something to do with drug running, supposedly the statue he smashes in the preview of the next episode has heroine in it, the story will begin to focus less on michael and walt, charlie is a drug addict, charlie will struggle as he discovers their is a huge supply of heroine on the island, the plane didnt crash on accident, it crashed for a very specific reason... and theirs a lot more on there

oh, and Eko's walking stick will offer clues, somehow

the number 23 is important

Killa250ex
11-30-2005, 08:54 PM
haha, the link you posted is the exact one I posted right above you :p

Plante400
11-30-2005, 09:25 PM
:huh

Hon300ex
12-01-2005, 10:56 AM
hey guys i missed last nights and the two weeks before that. what has been going on? can someone fill me in? i live that show! i would seriously go crazy if i was on that island.

APK400exRacer
12-01-2005, 01:43 PM
What happened with sawyer was he was the US martial that took Kate in and i guess he became him for a second. The horse is what ran out in front of the US marshalls car and helped Kate get away. It was a damn good episode. Wish it went longer.

Hondadudeehhhh
12-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
wow i just did a lot of reading here, you have to read it, the whole page gives future spoilers

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

*spoiler*

desmond comes back.....the reason the plane crashed will be revealed.....Eko (big black guy) was a born and lived in nigeria and has something to do with drug running, supposedly the statue he smashes in the preview of the next episode has heroine in it, the story will begin to focus less on michael and walt, charlie is a drug addict, charlie will struggle as he discovers their is a huge supply of heroine on the island, the plane didnt crash on accident, it crashed for a very specific reason... and theirs a lot more on there

oh, and Eko's walking stick will offer clues, somehow

the number 23 is important

the thing about charlie being a heroine addict is from alst season. Him and the middle eathern dude or what ever found a small crashed plane with those statues and my assumption is Eko was in that plane and has been on the island for a long time :confused:

blasteracer24
12-01-2005, 05:51 PM
i love lost. i think smething bad is gonna happen with the computer and stuff but watch it last for like 10 years like sheers did. why did the plane crash and give some more info so i can make bets and win:devil:

400exrules
12-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by blasteracer24
i love lost. i think smething bad is gonna happen with the computer and stuff but watch it last for like 10 years like sheers did. why did the plane crash and give some more info so i can make bets and win:devil:

the writers, or directors or whoever said that before season 2 ends (current season), we will find out why the plane crashed, and they said it crashed for a very specific reason and it wasnt an accident

i'd gonna take a leap and say the whole thing is some crazy government experiment

MOFO
12-02-2005, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by APK400exRacer
What happened with sawyer was he was the US martial that took Kate in and i guess he became him for a second. The horse is what ran out in front of the US marshalls car and helped Kate get away. It was a damn good episode. Wish it went longer.

No, he became her father that she killed.