PDA

View Full Version : Rafikie Is The Man!!!!

yamablaster24
11-30-2005, 06:39 PM
Well i bought a motor off of him for KILLER deal, everything he described wasa actually nicer in person and after giving him the money for the motor he not only threw in about 100 dollars of extras, a starter kit with everything ( synthetic oil, spark plug, aftermarket shift lever, front sprocket, new gasket set, this guy is the ****!)

I just wanna let everyone know that this guy THE best seller i have ever dealt with. His stuff is A+ quality and if i just hadnt got laid off i would send him more money. God bless Rafikie

And by the way the motor got here from UPS at my house at 7:00 or sometime around there and i had the thing running by 8:30

I now have a reason to live

Rafikie
11-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Glad I could help bro:cool:

Chino886
11-30-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by yamablaster24
Well i bought a motor off of him for KILLER deal, everything he described wasa actually nicer in person and after giving him the money for the motor he not only threw in about 100 dollars of extras, a starter kit with everything ( synthetic oil, spark plug, aftermarket shift lever, front sprocket, new gasket set, this guy is the ****!)

I just wanna let everyone know that this guy THE best seller i have ever dealt with. His stuff is A+ quality and if i just hadnt got laid off i would send him more money. God bless Rafikie

And by the way the motor got here from UPS at my house at 7:00 or sometime around there and i had the thing running by 8:30

I now have a reason to live

I agree, Rafike is a great seller!