PDA

View Full Version : winter build off entries

killen them all
11-30-2005, 04:33 PM
hey guys i thought it would be cool to have a winter build off i dont know if there is one of thes already but it sounded like a cool idea a before pic would be nice and then when your done a pic you can have pic of how your coming along on the project

TheFontMaster
11-30-2005, 04:39 PM
There has been a Quad Builder of the Year contest the last 2 years I belive. I talked to Harlen about doing one this year, he said that he was going to arange everything for the prizes. Me and Ralph are going to be running it, given that he is still going to do it.

killen them all
11-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
There has been a Quad Builder of the Year contest the last 2 years I belive. I talked to Harlen about doing one this year, he said that he was going to arange everything for the prizes. Me and Ralph are going to be running it, given that he is still going to do it.

ok it just sounded cool i havent seen any thinga so i put this on so people could get started before christmas idk ill just have a small build off with only 10 quads im in with my bike on the other site so only 10 more spots ps when the poll is started ther will be 10 more guys from another site im 1 of them so a total of 20 quads planetsand.com is the other site we can vote on here and on planetsand.com

killen them all
11-30-2005, 07:36 PM
any 1 want in

killen them all
12-01-2005, 01:46 PM
bump