PDA

View Full Version : wierd letter in the mail

hotrodbelair
11-30-2005, 04:20 PM
today i got a wierd letter in the mail they somehow got my address. this is the letter

we have heard alot about your atv on an online website from a few members of the k.k.k.
we would like it very much if you would send us a couple photos of the successful out come of your work on your atv.
feel free to inform your friends that our new website will be up and running very soon.
you can visit us at, www.extremewhiteys.com

please mr. brandon leis, dont take us wrong about this offer We are a white society and will take immediate attention to find and kill the niggars that **** with you and your work.
your response would be greatly appreciated.

im assuming when they said they heard about me on an online webstie im assuming this one cause this is the only website i go on.

NacsMXer
11-30-2005, 04:26 PM
That is odd... BURN IT!! and don't look back. If they keep coming, then take action, but I assume there was no return address i.e. an anonymous letter?

300exr
11-30-2005, 04:27 PM
what the F?:huh

11-30-2005, 04:33 PM
thats funny. you should try to get it traced.

hotrodbelair
11-30-2005, 04:42 PM
said it was from pheniox az

Hon300ex
11-30-2005, 04:45 PM
is almost like its from a couple of black people trying to get you. im not trying to scare you and thats probably not even it. seems weird to get that though. why would the k.k.k be interested to portect your quad? i would keep the letter and see if you get anymore. that is very strange.

hotrodbelair
11-30-2005, 04:48 PM
yea i aint worried about it. i forgot to put what it said at the bottom of the letter
sincerely
buddy fox
extreme quad fox racing

Hon300ex
11-30-2005, 04:51 PM
buddy fox? hmm. that kinda of sounds like a fake name or a nick name or something. i dont know what i would do. maybe go to the extreme whiteys website and take a look at it. do you order any parts online for your atv? maybe that got your name that way. good luck

steven

hotrodbelair
11-30-2005, 04:55 PM
lately all the parts that i bought have been on here the last thing i bought that wasnt from here was my axle and bearing housing rebuild and that was a month ago. i tried the website and it didnt work.

ZeroLogic
11-30-2005, 04:58 PM
its a joke that web site isnt real

probely a bunch of black people tryint to get you:rolleyes: