PDA

View Full Version : ohio hill climbs

QFreak300ex
11-30-2005, 01:59 PM
looking for hill climb races in youngstown area

450rrider69
12-20-2005, 04:29 PM
where at do u ride? i live in hartford which is 30 mins from youngstown.

midnight
01-01-2006, 06:52 PM
well,if ya want a bad #$% place to ride at with extreme hills you could go south about 2 hours to wellsville,its huge and its good place to ride at and its free to ride.We have gone down there about 8 or 9 times last year

400exc
01-03-2006, 07:44 PM
woods and waters by ft. jennings has some pretty good hills, not the best, but some pretty good riding you can doa round there

j28d
01-03-2006, 09:36 PM
I wanted to try these hill climbs last year on my shee.

http://www.pioneermc.homestead.com/index.html

Looks like fun, I should make it this year. If you go to Wellsville, they have sand drags saturday nights and some insane hill climbs.

01-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by j28d
I wanted to try these hill climbs last year on my shee.

http://www.pioneermc.homestead.com/index.html

Looks like fun, I should make it this year. If you go to Wellsville, they have sand drags saturday nights and some insane hill climbs.

banshees have some new brakes for the wickedness of desert storms. not hill climbs.

sorry buddy.

buy a jeep for that kind of knarlyness

or a harley davidson with knobbies

or a suzuki king quad, them are tame but got some of that there power.... ******

j28d
01-04-2006, 06:47 PM
I wouldn't try half the stuff I climb on a banshee on a ute quad. Horsepower and raw balls, not pick your way up at 1mph, is the way to go. Anyways, the hills on the link are a timed drag to the top. If I was in a jeep, I could drink a keg by the time I hit the top, while on a sport quad it takes about the same amount of time as shotgunning one beer would.

01-04-2006, 06:54 PM
my friend got on while i was away from the computer and wrote all that stupid **** about banshees and desert storms. He was just playin', he rides a banshee. so he wasnt dissen' on banshees. lol. he is pretty ****ed up in the head though. heh

Derrick Adams
01-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Wellsville is the place for hills, no doubt. Some of the best riding in the state.
Just went there last weekend for a New Years Day ride. 3rd year in a row.