PDA

View Full Version : About Cannondales

trx400exxracer
11-30-2005, 05:15 AM
I have a question I live in GA is there anywhere around me where I could get a new ATK and is it safe to get a ATK because they help you with all of your part and mechanical probs.
and how hardwould it be to sale

I was just wondering cause new quad time is right around the corner thanks for all the help

and fill me in on all I need to know

roperr
11-30-2005, 11:44 AM
There is a new dealer north of Atlanta. I will have to get the Name for you. They are also a GAS-GAS dealer.

jesshamner
11-30-2005, 06:02 PM
ATKs are supposed to be better than the cdales were. Lately it seems like the atk owners are finding that ATK really didn't do much besides add graphics and a 450 kit. If you buy one, make sure you take a look at cannondaleriders.com to find out what you need to do to make your bike rock solid. It can be done and doesn't cost all that much.

chigger
11-30-2005, 09:16 PM
I bought an older cannondale and built it to be rock solid. Ive kinda lost track of what ive got in it, but last I checked it was 3900, and I dont think ive gone up much from that.
My dale is a ported 450 stroker thats made to rip. You can get into older dales very cheap and with the help of cannondaleriders.com, you can build one up yourself so that its more reliable and faster than any of the stock 450s on the market. Your talking literally half the cost of a new 450.

If you want more info on starting one of these dale progects or even just buying a new ATK, www.cannondaleriders.com is full of info and knolegable people that will help you get on the right track.

happyboy
12-01-2005, 07:48 AM
and you shall be ripping on it in the next 2 weeks!! :) Its ALIVE!!!