PDA

View Full Version : The Fallout or H8?

Killa250ex
11-29-2005, 07:33 PM
What are you guys going to buy first?? Im really looking forward to seeing The Fallout, just because I own Huevos 1-7 and I would like to see if its different. I would also like to see H8 because I think Wes was probably felling some pressure about his new movie doing well against the fallout. I will most likely buy both of them, what do you guys say?

Doober
11-29-2005, 07:41 PM
probably both...

Wired
11-29-2005, 07:46 PM
i wont be buying either videos

Killa250ex
11-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Jon you still talkin to Wes these days?

Mxjunkie
11-29-2005, 07:54 PM
fallout

im tired of huevos, its the same crap in every movie, I feel like I'm gonna have a seisure watching it, I wonder how many drugs wes does while doing them anyways?:scary:

Hondadudeehhhh
11-29-2005, 08:07 PM
both, and carpe dieme 2. I bet all 3 of them are going to be sweet. I like wes's films and i like dan guetter and his trailers. Im assuming the fall out with be good

11-30-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
both, and carpe dieme 2. I bet all 3 of them are going to be sweet. I like wes's films and i like dan guetter and his trailers. Im assuming the fall out with be good

same here

HtFoxChick
11-30-2005, 07:02 AM
I have to say I'm getting more excited and tired of waiting, everyday. I don't think this DVD will be alot like Wes'. The guys had so much fun filming this DVD that I hope you get a good sense of their personalities, and really know each of the riders. What they do, looks amazing.

JLanphear
11-30-2005, 08:15 AM
I have only purchased one of the Huevos DVD's (H4), and I will never buy another one. I now just wait for friends to buy them. I was not impressed.

I will however buy the Fallout.

1BADYFZ
11-30-2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
fallout

im tired of huevos, its the same crap in every movie, I feel like I'm gonna have a seisure watching it, I wonder how many drugs wes does while doing them anyways?:scary:

stop suckin guetters c*ck

raptor146
11-30-2005, 09:28 AM
I've only ordered the fallout so far. But I will pry order Huevos 8 too. Not that I like seeing people get hurt but I want to see what went wrong on Sheldons backflip attempt.

jwick07
11-30-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by 1BADYFZ

wow!! were did that come from?? I think you need a big glass of STFU with that post:huh

mxquadracer
11-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by 1BADYFZ

Wow, that was an extremely juvenile post. First off, read the number 1 rule of this site. Second...grow up:rolleyes:

400exrules
11-30-2005, 01:54 PM
i feel like i live in a cave.....what is this fallout movie yall are talking about. whose in it? who filmed/directed it? whens it coming out?

i dont think ill be gettin huevos 8 though, either way.

over use of slowmo + freestlye in every single video gets VERY boring to me

theTman
11-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i feel like i live in a cave.....what is this fallout movie yall are talking about. whose in it? who filmed/directed it? whens it coming out?

i dont think ill be gettin huevos 8 though, either way.

over use of slowmo + freestlye in every single video gets VERY boring to me '
'
fallout-www.akraix.com

i agree with the slowmo shots wes does...seems like everyshot is slow

ill be buying the fallout for sure

reed13
11-30-2005, 03:58 PM
the fallout. this movie is going to be the best quad movie yet

Dan_Guetter
11-30-2005, 10:12 PM
I can't decide:cool:

Plante400
11-30-2005, 10:32 PM
me neither..

eeny meeny miny..... fallout

Dan_Guetter
11-30-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Plante400
me neither..

lol

outacontrol31
12-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by raptor146
I've only ordered the fallout so far. But I will pry order Huevos 8 too. Not that I like seeing people get hurt but I want to see what went wrong on Sheldons backflip attempt.

i'm not even sure that's going to be in the film, i know that when he got hurt, wes and all the other quad guys wasn't there to my understanding, but 54321 was there i think, wes may get footage from them, but otherwise, i don't think his crash was on film

This really is a hard decision though, i'm gonna go sit on the pot and think about it, that's were i do the most thinking. lol

12-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Plante400
me neither..

:macho

Honda TRX250ex
12-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider32
probably both...

Killa250ex
12-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Shift_400EX
:macho

Lmao, thats my new background :p

450Racer
12-01-2005, 08:28 PM
i already ordered both. i'm reallly excited to see them both. like said, wes has to be feeling some pressure from the Akraix boys and Carpe Diem so i think that's going to be stepped up a good bit. however, i saw some nuuuuts pics of Akriax boys doing the KOD and stuff. Carpe Diem 2 was too much screwing off i think. it was ok but it wasn't very professional. it was on a lower level i think. Huevos series have always been well done, professional, quality and i wait every year for the next one. we'll see.

Wired
12-03-2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Jon you still talkin to Wes these days?

yea we check in with each other every now and then. things are cool with each other now:cool:

BLACKeR
12-04-2005, 07:56 PM
H8, and maybe carpe diem 2, im not big on the freestyle junk. i think it gets really old really quick, my only complaint on huevos has been freestyle. since all the freestylers left to make their own movie, im pretty sure H8 is going to be crackin!

dangle
12-04-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by BLACKeR
H8, and maybe carpe diem 2, im not big on the freestyle junk. i think it gets really old really quick, my only complaint on huevos has been freestyle. since all the freestylers left to make their own movie, im pretty sure H8 is going to be crackin!

There's dune segments, gncc races, mx etc... It's not a freestlye only vid... You obviously didn't see the trailer....

Mike

yfzgirl72m
12-04-2005, 09:58 PM
I will be heading out for the premiere party for H8. I can't wait. I filmed to be in it but have no idea if they edited that part out or not. lol So cross your fingers for me and the GNCC guys that filmed also.

400ex28
12-04-2005, 10:33 PM
I will be buying both. :macho

hondaracer305
12-04-2005, 10:38 PM

theres segments that will please all types of riders, not just freestylers :rolleyes:

btw, if you've ever tried freestyle, or watched it in person, im sure you would have a different perspective on it

BLACKeR
12-05-2005, 08:03 AM
[
btw, if you've ever tried freestyle, or watched it in person, im sure you would have a different perspective on it
sorry i will never be on the freestyle bandwagon, i hope everyone can handle that. i know i know a differing opinion from the masses. how out of line. and i never said it would be all freestyle, i just figure it will have more in it. since the guys who made it were the "freestyle guys" on huevos. and no i didnt see the trailer.

flyin#5
12-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by hondaracer305

well put steve. its definetly a lot harder than it looks in the movies you see. it wasnt until i started busting out tiny can cans (back in the days of 03') that i realized how difficult it really is.

already got the fallout ordered:cool: cant wait.

Blacker- im just noticing your ignorant signiture... i hope you know it takes a lot of skill to ride freestyle and be that agile on a quad. most freestyle riders are damn good riders all across the board, but freestyle is what they like doing most... so thats of course what they are going to do.

BLACKeR
12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Blacker- im just noticing your ignorant signiture... i hope you know it takes a lot of skill to ride freestyle and be that agile on a quad. most freestyle riders are damn good riders all across the board, but freestyle is what they like doing most... so thats of course what they are going to do

you can call it ignorant but its quite accurate. ive been over this before. you talk about how it takes skill to freestyle and how there good riders, and how hard it is. i never said it wasnt any of those things. i challange anyone here to do 4 rotations on ice. i bet no one here can do it. why? ITS FREAKIGN HARD!! ice skaters are good athletes, figure skating is hard, it takes a lot of skill. humm...a lot like freestyle! i never said no one should like freestyle. i dont care if you do. i dont. i never will. i dont care if they find a way to take a poop upside down in the air. itll still be dull to me. if peopel like freestyling thats fine. i however, not liking freestyle, wont buy a vid, i think might have a higher concentration of freestyling in it. i hope i dont sound like a jerk, i dont mean to be. if someone wants to tell me whats in this new vid, and if it really has very very little freestyle, ill look into it.

12-05-2005, 03:09 PM
im going to be getting both:)

Killa250ex
12-05-2005, 03:37 PM
you can call it ignorant but its quite accurate. ive been over this before. you talk about how it takes skill to freestyle and how there good riders, and how hard it is. i never said it wasnt any of those things. i challange anyone here to do 4 rotations on ice. i bet no one here can do it. why? ITS FREAKIGN HARD!! ice skaters are good athletes, figure skating is hard, it takes a lot of skill. humm...a lot like freestyle! i never said no one should like freestyle. i dont care if you do. i dont. i never will. i dont care if they find a way to take a poop upside down in the air. itll still be dull to me. if peopel like freestyling thats fine. i however, not liking freestyle, wont buy a vid, i think might have a higher concentration of freestyling in it. i hope i dont sound like a jerk, i dont mean to be. if someone wants to tell me whats in this new vid, and if it really has very very little freestyle, ill look into it.

outacontrol31
12-05-2005, 03:56 PM

do you know very many people that ice skate and play hockey?
in a way i do, i've been racing for about 5 years, and started freestyling this year, trust me, racing may be dangorous in that you've got other guys on the track with you, but i bet ya you'll get hurt worse in a freestyle wreck than a racing wreck, and as far as skill goes, i do both, and doing freestyle takes more skill, of a different kind, just wanted to throw that out there, besides that, your opinion is yours, and your entitled to it, if you don't see the vid, your loss i guess, lol

rebelbanshee
12-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Im hoping my mom buys me the fallout for christmas. Akrixakax is the sweetest ever, Ive seen the trailer like 10 times!

Blacker-Freestyle is awsome, you dont even know!