PDA

View Full Version : world of outlaw late models

big bad beny
11-29-2005, 06:13 PM
So who has been waching all the World of outlaw late model raceing on SPEED? There has been some real good racing on there. What do you all think of Tim MeCreade he is fast isnt he

Honda TRX250ex
11-29-2005, 07:11 PM
no one has :p

Doober
11-29-2005, 07:17 PM
nope aint watched it but my moms boyfriend just moved up to a late model for this season.

watts16
11-29-2005, 09:06 PM
ive been watching it. i see your in IL. ever been to Spoon river or Peoria Speedway. My friend races emod and the have a driver for the modified. They started a new company called Phantom Chassis. The make frames and are a race shop.

Moto92
11-29-2005, 11:35 PM
I watch them all the time plus go to local races around my area. The biggest race i go to every year is the Dream at Eldora. They are definately some impressive machines to watch.

slicknickz
11-30-2005, 08:17 AM
Timmy Mac is fast in anything he gets in. Hopefuly my Friend jumps up to a latemodel the year after next. He is currently in Dirt Modified.

jwick07
11-30-2005, 09:06 AM
When and what time are they on??? Days of the week and such

BlasterRacer26
11-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Yes Timmy Mac is really fast. He lives 45 min from me in watertown,ny and used to dominate on the Dirt mod tracks around here before going late model racing and his dad ofcourse is famous in the dirt mods as hes bare foot Bob McCreadie.

29FTEX
11-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Yeah, but how about that local Arkansas boy Billy Moyer!!! The points champ by a tie breaker.

Tim did make almost $5000 more than Billy though, but not after the points fund is given out.

I wish Bill Frye would run that series, but he's dedicated to staying close to home in the MARS series. He lives just a couple of miles away from me. GRT is just right up the road about a mile away.

Wendell Wallace has gotten away from WoW and runs the MARS too.

Watch out for a young smooth driver coming up named Jack Sullivan. He's getting better every year.

big bad beny
11-30-2005, 03:50 PM
never been to spoon river i have heard of it tho.

Hay featherthisracer i live like 10 miles from you in richview.

the races are on speed on sat days around 3 to 5 o-clock

has eny one heard of Joe Morris he is a good friend of mine he is the fast-track champion for this year

ZBlaster
11-30-2005, 06:14 PM
i watch it occasionally... Ray Cook that races on there lives 10 minutes from me and ive met him quite a few times, even raced go carts with him... i met billy moyer at the local race ray threw at tri county...

big bad beny
12-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Ray Cook you talk about a nice guy. its been i long time scence i seen him race. Who is going to the Expo in springfild IL this winter all the dravers and chasse builder should be there.

domin8er
12-01-2005, 02:57 PM
I personally like Scott Bloomquist..I've met him at Kankakee Speedway and he was very personable and down to earth.....very cool guy..........

29FTEX
12-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Scott is super smooth. He's the only one that can win in a Warrior chassis. Well, I guess it's not exactly a Warrior since he does all of his own mods to it.

As long as he stays off of the coke and out of prison, he'll continue to win and win big. He's not my favorite, but I've got nothing but respect for what he can do in that thing.

I loved the paint sceme on his '01 or '02 Topless 100 car that had half his face and half a skull in the number 0 on his car. It was an awesome decal.

domin8er
12-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Has anyone here ever heard of the Bozell's from Kalamazoo, MI ???????? They race Super Late Mods and I'm pretty good friends with Jeff............He was the crew chief on an ARCA team I worked for this summer...........

big bad beny
12-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Who was the arca team he worked for.Did anybody watch the races this weeken on SPEED at I -55 And flordia.

HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES