PDA

View Full Version : 68 mustang half restored for trade

dc245
11-29-2005, 03:55 PM
someone wants to trade me this for my bronco. i want to trade my bronco for a quad/dirtbike or maybe a trailer. but i might take this if i can get something for it. this is what he told me about it.

interior is in OK shape other then 2 front seats, they need to be re-upholstered

body has some rust and dents, will need fenders and quarters...but all the problem areas are good, no rust in cowl, rocker panels, or floors, car is solid in those areas.

motor has been done. 289 hi-po, not sure of mileage on rebuild from previous owner, runs VERY strong, has new lifters, pushrods, coil, wires, plugs, high volume oil pump, fuel pump, oil pan, valve covers, edelbrock chrome air cleaner, and MAC long tube headers. still has 2bbl carb, with a new edelbrock intake, and 4bbl carb this baby will scream.

as it sits now I think the previous owner put a cam in it, this thing lopes hard and with a tap of the throttle and that small carb, it will light up the tires. c-4 automatic seems tight but i have not been able to check it all out yet. car does run but needs a battery, i have to jump start it, and it purs like a LOUD kitten with headers and no exhaust

will need bushings and ball joint in the suspension and the front end is currently not together (fenders, grilles, bumper are all removed...but i have the parts here)

dc245
11-29-2005, 03:57 PM
the motor

abc
11-29-2005, 04:53 PM
can i get picks of the bronco i got a kfx400

dc245
11-29-2005, 06:05 PM
it's just s 1990 bronco that needs a trans fer case if your still interested in seeing it give me your email adress the pics are to big to put on here and i dont know how to resize them