PDA

View Full Version : Internet Secrets - How to get free or Cheap things

Ralph
11-28-2005, 05:26 PM
I think it would be cool if everybody posted all the places on the internet where to get cheap or free stuff. Post anything you know! I was just thinking how much money places have saved me and then i got worried that there might be some that i do not know of.

Also, i dont want this to turn into a advertising thing, the places im listing are already big so this little post wont really help them out or affect our sponsors.

Woot.com - Sells one product everyday at an incredible discount. The best part about it is that they have a special called "Bag of Crap" which goes for 8 dollars. You might end up getting something worthless but there are stories of people getting monitors, tv's, and other high price items they couldnt move. Also, if ur interested in a bag of crap, they usualy go up at 12:00 am and sell out in less than 10 seconds...!

Newegg.com - Best prices on computer stuff with fast shipping, full reviews on almost every item and great customer service. I dunno what id do without this company

ZeroLogic
11-28-2005, 06:31 PM
new egg is a great computer store ;) they got everything and i mean everything and ships real quick

rmz250
11-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Email companys telling them you broke there product and they send you free stuff.

Nick110
11-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
Email companys telling them you broke there product and they send you free stuff.

i actually made some snowboard bindings.

Tech-Nine cap strap toe straps, K2 carbon fiber back stop. burton misson ankle straps, and Tech-nine base plate. palmer risers

all for free:devil:

Mxjunkie
11-29-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm gonna try that email thing lol, I need quad parts :p

z400roosteR
11-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
A former friend did exactly that he called Microsoft telling them his mouse broke ( one of the optical ones) so they would send him out the one that was a model up (30dollar value) he used about ten different adresses getting these things and then turned around and sold them on ebay....the kid now drives a porsche boxster at the age of 21, his family is all a bunch of cons.(his dad is a school teacher, and his mom doesn't work) They do foster care for old people and write off nearly everything for them then sell it.

stc416rider
11-29-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
i actually made some snowboard bindings.

Tech-Nine cap strap toe straps, K2 carbon fiber back stop. burton misson ankle straps, and Tech-nine base plate. palmer risers

all for free:devil:

nice:D

Ralph
11-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Dont scam people, its not right, those companys are trying to save their reputation and if it starts to get abused they will stop doing it and when something actualy does break then you will not have the same options because of other people ripping the companies off...

400exc
11-29-2005, 05:50 PM
i mailed a letter to honda askin them for a free t-shirt and some stickers, and sure enough, they sent it! lol but i also asked them some qeustions about 400's just for the heck of it

Honda TRX250ex
11-29-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I'm gonna try that email thing lol, I need quad parts :p
they will probly send you a catolog with coupons :p