PDA

View Full Version : My riding video "trailer"

WhiteZee
11-28-2005, 02:41 PM
this weekend kyex40047 and I went to bucksrun offroad park in bedford, ky to make a 90% xc 10% MX video. as soon as we got there kyex went out on the mx track and cased a small jump and broke a beadlock ring. we didnt have any spares, so xc was out. we put his MX tires on and only filmed mx. a little info about the track: it sucks. it was built for dirtbikes and hasnt been maintained in atleast a year. there were washouts all over the place, you can see him swerve to miss one after sling around a big sweeping turn. theres not a single lip on any jump at this place, so the jumping is pretty weak.

i just threw this together saturday night after we got back from riding. when we get the xc part filmed ill put a lot more effort into it.

right click and save as!
http://www.********forums.com/videos/buck2.mpg

the video is much better quality than this picture, it just looks bad because hes topped out in 5th

WhiteZee
11-28-2005, 02:44 PM
for some reason it wont let me post pictures.

Nick110
11-28-2005, 02:46 PM
nice vid. and hes haulin through those whoops

WhiteZee
11-28-2005, 02:47 PM
not bad for a XC racer eh? lol.

WhiteZee
11-28-2005, 02:48 PM
your avatar looks just like my old 300z!

Nick110
11-28-2005, 05:40 PM
o yea. i love those 300zx's i just have to wait 5.5 months to actually get my permit. did u have the TT or n/a.

trx400exxracer
11-28-2005, 05:45 PM
is that a stock based quad man you were flyin

hardkoratvmxr
11-28-2005, 05:48 PM
very nice vid and yea that track looked roguh

Jake250ex
11-28-2005, 05:49 PM
flying indeed.

Dude, thats gonna be one hell of a video not to be professionally filmed and what not. you plan on poisting it up when its done? BTW - im guessing that song is ill nino...? whats the title? great tunes, even better vid :cool:

WhiteZee
11-28-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
o yea. i love those 300zx's i just have to wait 5.5 months to actually get my permit. did u have the TT or n/a.
mine was a NA....it was my first car. i loved it, just had a lot of problems. im planning on getting an evolution when i get out of college.

WhiteZee
11-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
is that a stock based quad man you were flyin
lol, other then the baffle being removed, its stock class legal. hes racing 4-stroke A next year.

WhiteZee
11-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
flying indeed.

Dude, thats gonna be one hell of a video not to be professionally filmed and what not. you plan on poisting it up when its done? BTW - im guessing that song is ill nino...? whats the title? great tunes, even better vid :cool:
thanks. im definately going to post it up when im finished with it. i got 3 guys ready to shoot the rest of it this weekend, i just hope it doesnt snow.

all i did was cut and paste that, i think my finished video will be pretty darn good.

yep, song is ill nino - what you deserve off there new cd. i will give full credit to them in the final version and list there web site and stuff, like i was saying i just threw this thing together.

kyex40047
11-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
very nice vid and yea that track looked roguh
That video doesn't even do that track justice as to how rough it is. In fact whitezee missed the best shot of the day, I wrecked and twisted my sterring stem and broke my rear fenders becasue of the washouts through the turns. The trails at this place are perfect for an xc video so this is going to be great when we get it all done.