PDA

View Full Version : Sell Yosh. slip-on??-What full system??

Drtridr18
06-24-2002, 10:02 PM
Thinking of selling my Yosh. slip-on to a friend in need, and moving up to a full-system. What one should I get? I'm looking also for a deeper sound, less raspy at high rpm's, and would prefer non-disc style. Riding mostly in woods, trails, fields, little road, fields, creeks, anything.

I'm thinking:

CURTIS SPARKS X-6--hear they are loud, but the best...will the spark arrestor fit on the regular race silencer so i dont' have to ride with the discs all the time?

WHITE BROTHERS R4--will it be deeper than my yosh?

BIG-GUN RACE-the new style ones i hear of.

YOSHIMURA FULL SYSTEM? be any different?

DMC ALIEN--heard they are un-godly loud

Are there any others I should consider? Opinions please!

My bike now consists of: Tag T2 bars on Trail tech billet clamps, motion pro twist throttle, Yosh. slip-on, K&N Power kit & filter, stage 1, lid on.

Castor-426ex
06-24-2002, 10:13 PM
I like the big gun full system...its deep and a little loud,but thats for the neighbors to worry about..
Ive heard nothing but good things about the "Race" series...
Ive got other mods along with my Big gun system so I cant really explain the difference...besides that ...I like it...and no discs....

$$$moneyex
06-25-2002, 03:30 PM
go with the big gun race. i saw a 400 with one on a week ago and it was one of the best sounds ive ever heard a four wheeler make. and theyre supossed to do alot hp wise i think its like 7hp.

250exriderjamie
06-29-2002, 08:58 PM
Is there a Difference in the Big Gun Quiet series Complete and Race Series Except for sound because I ordered one and don't want to be upset that i spent extra money for a more quiet Exhuast but less power.
Thanxz
~Slone

$$$moneyex
06-30-2002, 08:32 PM
i think maybe like one hp difference, but the quiet will still be better than stock

06-30-2002, 08:34 PM
Do it right the first time: CURTIS SPARKS X-6