PDA

View Full Version : remember that thread about how people have no concept of money?

yellow400ex05
11-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Well, today during lunch while I was eating, a few of the kids and my punk-poser emo brother starts to get hit with coin money by the other kids in the class, and my lazy *** brother throws the coins at them and they begin to laugh and chuck more money around. None of the teachers saw, or they woulda done something about it. I did say anything to the people that were throwing th money around and pegging it at other people because I woulda been called a goodie goodie two shoe. So near the end of the lunch time I watch the money on the floor to see if anyone would pick it up and after about 10 minutes I got up and picked up the money that I had spotted. I counted the money and i had 65 cents and I decided to but a bag of chips with it for only 55 cents. After I bought it I t my cousin saw me a a few other people called me a "Jew" because I picked it up!:confused: :grr: :huh I said to him "well, your the idiot fliging spendable money around" . And then I said "So why wouldn't I pick it up and spend it so it didn't just sit there and get sucked up by the vacuum and be lost for ever, and be put into the Garbage?:huh

There prolly was at least $1.50 + that was thrown all over the place and onto the floor.

So my point is why the hell would people throw money around like that?!?:huh

at least I used the money that was FOUND and used it for what it was meant for!:ermm:

post your opinions

theTman
11-28-2005, 01:59 PM
i hate when people do that....my freinds will throw a penny and ill go get it, then they call me stupid..i save all my change, i got about 30 bux in just change in my jar in my room

JDiablo
11-28-2005, 02:08 PM
My friends hate spare change,i take it and put it in a 5 gallon water bucket

Schooled 416
11-28-2005, 02:11 PM
There is an old man that works at the car wash down the street. He showed me in the back of his van he had to have a hundred dollars in coins people vacuumed up, tossed out, or whatever. And this was just over the course of a few months

Hon300ex
11-28-2005, 02:51 PM
the reason some people might not want to pick it up is just because they are lazy......

i however, do pick up money when i see it, but sometimes i let the pennies go

ZeroLogic
11-28-2005, 03:04 PM
they mainly do it cause they think its cool and they dont have anything else to do with the money

a couple years ago at lunch at my school kids would roll quaters down the floor and this kid would go and pick them up so they would call him a jew and poor and other names but when i went to talk to him i asked him how much money dose he get he said he gets about 6 or 7 dollars a day

its just really stupid to throw spendable money around like that

vinson581
11-28-2005, 03:22 PM
i got about 200$ in coin loafing in my room, change makes me happy espacially when all the sudden you have a nice chunk you didnt think you did.

TRX_450
11-28-2005, 03:56 PM
i throw mine in a coffe can last time i counted i had 300$ and i put it in my bank account.....thats the second time ive done it not to mention when i was lil i always put 50 bux in it whenever i got change....i looked at my bank statement and it said i had 55 bux in there.....where the hell did it all go??

660Grizz04
11-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Well atleast you got a free bag of chips outta the deal .... lol :D

yellow400ex05
11-28-2005, 04:20 PM
if i had found all of the money i could buy like 2 bags of chips and an ice cream lol...

2004exrider
11-28-2005, 04:21 PM
hell yeah, i collect all my spare change and other that i find. When the jars fill up with money and i count it, it almost feels like free money. So even if you are considered a jew, your the one thats kickin back collecting all there money and you can rub it in there faces when they see how much you got!

Jimmy

Rip_Tear
11-28-2005, 04:29 PM
At high school I used to pick up over 3$ before lunch a day not including pennies, talk about free food every day. The janitors had containers filled with money they would find, something like 300$ every 6 months.

04EX
11-28-2005, 04:30 PM
I would say that the thrill of throwing the money at the kid is worth the 50cents or how ever much they threw at him.

Mxjunkie
11-28-2005, 04:40 PM
I chuck pennys, thats about it lol

Derag2
11-28-2005, 04:44 PM
I use to put my change on the ground and such, i never threw any at anyone but then i desided i should just save it instead of throwing it all away just to see how much i can get..... So now i fill one of those big pickle jars with my change, except quarters i use them at work to buy a can of pop.......

My step dad saves his change during the course of the year and uses it to buy a ticket to go to the brickyard every year.....

vinson581
11-28-2005, 04:44 PM
oh and btw ....emo kids are ****ing gay.....

yellow400ex05
11-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Naw really? lol he has a mohawk and he listens to punk snd emo!

What a loser!!

he's sooooooooo lazy too

He has an anchor tide to his *** all the time! he has to be told everything more than once bc he doesn't do it when hes told!

JRP
11-28-2005, 04:48 PM
ive got about 30 bucks in change.. last year i got about 100 bucks in change. i asked this one kid if he had any money so i could buy lunch and he gave me 10 bucks.:devil: