PDA

View Full Version : Red friday

o4250
11-27-2005, 08:58 AM
RED FRIDAYS ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to be called the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers. We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing.

Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. Our idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and respect starts this Friday -and continues each and every Friday until the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that. Every red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar, will wear something red.

By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make the United States on every Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the bleachers. If everyone of us who loves this country will share this with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family. It will not be long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops know the once "silent" majority is on their side more than ever, certainly mo re than the media lets on.

The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make things better for you?" is...We need your support and your prayers. Let's get the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear some thing red every Friday.

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

harescrambles
11-27-2005, 01:40 PM
Sounds like a good cause to me.

DeerNuts
11-27-2005, 02:27 PM
What's w/ red?

I thought reds were Communists.

Also, the US is "supposed" to wear red sometime in early February to support women's heart disease awareness, of all things.

Are you saying you are just a Republican who is proud of that and the troops?

harescrambles
11-30-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
What's w/ red?

I thought reds were Communists.

Also, the US is "supposed" to wear red sometime in early February to support women's heart disease awareness, of all things.

Are you saying you are just a Republican who is proud of that and the troops?

Communists:mad: ?
I take back what is said

wilkin250r
11-30-2005, 02:26 PM
I look terrible in red.

Cr85rRida
11-30-2005, 02:39 PM
im skeptical about the red since all of the gangs and their colors.......but im on long island so im safe lol.

DeerNuts
11-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by harescrambles
Communists:mad: ?
I take back what is said

Well Im not sure. Forgive me if Im wrong, but I was just thinking of the "red scare" of the 50's and such and thought maybe the color was associated w/ Commies

:confused:

reichart90
11-30-2005, 03:02 PM
why not yellow since all those gay little ribbons are yellow. im in the navy.. and i think its just one big gay idea.

haha

ZeroLogic
11-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I look terrible in red.

:p

redlineranger
11-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
im skeptical about the red since all of the gangs and their colors.......but im on long island so im safe lol.

thats what im sayin..... you wear red to my school and you'd be lucky to make it through first period without gettin ur *** beat :eek2: :scary:

TCracin440ex
11-30-2005, 06:14 PM
i wear red every day....cuz i work at target and dress code is red and kaki

o4250
11-30-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
thats what im sayin..... you wear red to my school and you'd be lucky to make it through first period without gettin ur *** beat :eek2: :scary:

You live in alabama:rolleyes:

redlineranger
11-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by o4250
You live in alabama:rolleyes:

my school is 74% black:rolleyes: .. and about 74% of them are in gangs:ermm:

and i have no offense to any black person on this site, please dont take it in a racist way... i am not racist but im just sayin how it is at my school

TCracin440ex
11-30-2005, 07:00 PM
gangs aint nothin but a buncha punanys that ban together to make people think they are hard core...i mean they are so bad and scared they have to roll to the grocery store 30 deep. If your in a gang you are just a scared pu%$Y in my opinion.

GoOn3
12-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Red friday is for KC Chiefs. We wear red every friday to work!

SSracingNY
12-05-2005, 04:34 PM
Red=Honda

duh:rolleyes: